Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bored so I found an online Saturn return calculator 🤣 she technically is still in it, apparently it ends for her on Nov 2022. That said... Hardly smack in the middle considering it started in 2020.

(Not to mention she is at the root of her hard times, not the planets.)

View attachment 1647852

All the things that Niomi doesn't do. Great choice
Proof that they're just a vanity project organization worth nothing.

Reactions: 18
I thought the Saturn return was responsible for the whole Joey tit show (according to Nims). Isn't that what the whole Caggie podcast was about? I wonder what's happened now for her to bring it up again. Hmmm....
Maybe she’s pissed off that he never gave her the thing he was holding during the photoshoot, whatever that is 🦷💍

1665675491805.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she’s pissed off that he never gave her the thing he was holding during the photoshoot, whatever that is 🦷💍

View attachment 1647882
Every time I see this pic, all I can focus on is how weird her right foot looks. I know it’s because it’s blurry due to her being in movement, but still. Obviously, the entire photo is awful, there is so much going on (the ass grab, the reaching, etc) 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
The Cotswolds look lovely, Bali looks great, London certainly is, but her reels are so depressing and never do justice to these beautiful places.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm bored so I found an online Saturn return calculator 🤣 she technically is still in it, apparently it ends for her on Nov 2022. That said... Hardly smack in the middle considering it started in 2020.

(Not to mention she is at the root of her hard times, not the planets.)

Proof that they're just a vanity project organization worth nothing.
And Meghan Markle

Reactions: 2
1665680190123.png

Much needed trim for the happiest fried hair teenager

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
1665680715997.jpeg

Of course not, she’s going to ask them to kindly send her the coat instead. Probably much needed too after attending events for ChAriTyYyYy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So she did find a new team to follow Gleam, huh? That’s probably why she stays in London, instead of going back to Bali.

View attachment 1647755

Another disgusting event supposedly for a charity 🤢 and she probably was invited, because it’s called Smart Works.

View attachment 1647776

SO. HAPPY.

View attachment 1647763

Well, that’s no surprise that these influencers went to the event only because they were gifted a handbag. Thank you Smart Works for clearing that up.

View attachment 1647798
Do you maybe smartworks might help Niomi find employment and transform her life?

• Haha
How many coats does the sustainability queen need?
She was gifted 3 coats for the past weeks (from Reiss, MaxMara and Dior). Talk about ways to help women survivors of violence and conflicts.

Do you maybe smartworks might help Niomi find employment and transform her life?
Unfortunately, she’s a lost cause and certainly not smart enough to get her sh*t together.

1665682702953.jpeg

Reactions: 12
So she did find a new team to follow Gleam, huh? That’s probably why she stays in London, instead of going back to Bali.

View attachment 1647755

Another disgusting event supposedly for a charity 🤢 and she probably was invited, because it’s called Smart Works.

View attachment 1647776

SO. HAPPY.

View attachment 1647763

Well, that’s no surprise that these influencers went to the event only because they were gifted a handbag. Thank you Smart Works for clearing that up.

View attachment 1647798
That bag is £475! How does that support charity exactly?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So I'm one of those astrology weirdos, I did astrology readings on my old account on tattle years ago lol 👀

I just looked up her chart, she's right smack bang in the middle of her Saturn return. At +0°11’ to be precise. She wasn't going through her Saturn return when her and Joe broke up, so I don't know wtf she's talking about.

People usually meet "the one" or someone life changing during their saturn return. Maybe Lordon is the one after all!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So I'm one of those astrology weirdos, I did astrology readings on my old account on tattle years ago lol 👀

I just looked up her chart, she's right smack bang in the middle of her Saturn return. At +0°11’ to be precise. She wasn't going through her Saturn return when her and Joe broke up, so I don't know wtf she's talking about.

People usually meet "the one" or someone life changing during their saturn return. Maybe Lordon is the one after all!
Ooooh I actually want to learn more about this; I just calculated that my return would be next February and I’m not sure what to expect

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1648050

Her hair colour is so awful, so there’s that.
But honestly, we keep taking about how lazy a person she is, and her hair’s a perfect example of that. Let’s see how long it takes before reverting back to its regular straw-like colour and texture. And don’t even get me started on what filter she used - how is everything different shades of beige? She looks washed out.

How many coats does the sustainability queen need?
Well, she’s just going for the one colour. Maybe that counts as her form of sustainability: Just one of something. Anything. Including her braincell. Just one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her use of beige filters, beige hair and beige personality all just blur into yet more beigeness.

it irrationally irritates me how bland it all is🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1647755

View attachment 1647776

SO. HAPPY.

View attachment 1647763

View attachment 1647798
Wow, it is her now ? She looks like going through tit...what the hell😶

View attachment 1648050

Once again the "smell the fart" face 🤮
Deep fried catastrophe as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.