Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's kinda odd how Niomi is now having some charity event every day now, its like restaurant week or something. Must be dome weird damage control from her new management for her not doing much the past year.

Whaaat... lol

1665696026919.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It's kinda odd how Niomi is now having some charity event every day now, its like restaurant week or something. Must be dome weird damage control from her new management for her not doing much the past year.

Whaaat... lol

View attachment 1648934

Very suspicious about that website? It also invites me to 'book' Leonardo Dicaprio through them, which somehow I'm not sure is legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Um sorry what, she looks so b*tchy in this video

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Found an old article where Niomi said if social media wasn’t her job she’d love to be a conservationist..that’s travels around the world to spread the message about how important it is to save our planet….Did she hear herself when she said that?🙈
51A5A600-C12A-4CDD-A34C-3A7C606E353F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So she did find a new team to follow Gleam, huh? That’s probably why she stays in London, instead of going back to Bali.

View attachment 1647755

Another disgusting event supposedly for a charity 🤢 and she probably was invited, because it’s called Smart Works.

View attachment 1647776

SO. HAPPY.

View attachment 1647763

Well, that’s no surprise that these influencers went to the event only because they were gifted a handbag. Thank you Smart Works for clearing that up.

View attachment 1647798
Know what? I have my eyes on this particular new line of bags by Strathberry but have been struggling should I indulge myself and get one because of the price tag $$$$ (have to be mindful of how I spend my money). So frustrated and bummed to see Nimbob doing nothing (except attending a lunch meeting and taking a few snaps) and have my dream bag fell on her lap :(

Reactions: 14
Found an old article where Niomi said if social media wasn’t her job she’d love to be a conservationist..that’s travels around the world to spread the message about how important it is to save our planet….Did she hear herself when she said that?🙈
View attachment 1649195

1665708800769.png

Almost fell of my chair reading that.. yeah it would, wouldn't it? If she only had a brain and qualifications other than being a delusional narcissist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Speaking of charity event, she’s probably one of the least interested in altruism and yet, still get invited by the brands. For instance, I found out that she was an ambassador for.. a cancer research organization. WTF? How is it relevant to choose Niomi?

1665715398869.jpeg

1665715412108.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So I'm one of those astrology weirdos, I did astrology readings on my old account on tattle years ago lol 👀

I just looked up her chart, she's right smack bang in the middle of her Saturn return. At +0°11’ to be precise. She wasn't going through her Saturn return when her and Joe broke up, so I don't know wtf she's talking about.

People usually meet "the one" or someone life changing during their saturn return. Maybe Lordon is the one after all!
Any chance you’ll do my chart?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any chance you’ll do my chart?
Haha to be honest, I had to stop doing it because it became so overwhelming and emotionally draining...so I don't do it anymore.

But Niomi's chart is an interesting one. I don't see her leading a conventional life, she has a very deep spiritual chart...
This new nomadic life with an unusual boyfriend suits her much more than what her life was like with Joe.

Anyway, I'll stop here before you guys think I'm nuts :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha to be honest, I had to stop doing it because it became so overwhelming and emotionally draining...so I don't do it anymore.

But Niomi's chart is an interesting one. I don't see her leading a conventional life, she has a very deep spiritual chart...

Anyway, I'll stop here before you guys think I'm nuts :)
Tell us more about Niomi's chart! I don't know anything about this stuff, but I'm definitely interested. When you say you don't see her living a conventional life, do you think she will never marry? :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tell us more about Niomi's chart! I don't know anything about this stuff, but I'm definitely interested. When you say you don't see her living a conventional life, do you think she will never marry? :eek:
If she marries, I think it will be with someone unique and independent. Her relationships are unusual in some way. I don't see her leading a typical life in the country with kids. And it wouldn't surprise me if her new podcast is based around spiritual talks. She has a 12th house stellium among other things that point towards her being very spiritual with psychic abilities/interested in the after life.

She has a good chart, sorry guys 😅 I'm trying to find something bad but I can't. Joe wasn't right for her. Lordon is much more suited to her.

Reactions: 22
If she marries, I think it will be with someone unique and independent. Her relationships are unusual in some way. I don't see her leading a typical life in the country with kids. And it wouldn't surprise me if her new podcast is based around spiritual talks. She has a 12th house stellium among other things that point towards her being very spiritual with psychic abilities/interested in the after life.

She has a good chart, sorry guys 😅 I'm trying to find something bad but I can't. Joe wasn't right for her. Lordon is much more suited to her.
I find this so interesting! I remember she once said her great grandma (I think it was) was a white witch so maybe there is something in the psychic/spiritual aspect there.

I don't think it's a good thing that Lordon is well-suited to her though (although what does that say about her?!) I think that guy is just a scammer, out for what he can get from her, and just all round bad news.

Reactions: 11
I don't think it's a good thing that Lordon is well-suited to her though (although what does that say about her?!) I think that guy is just a scammer, out for what he can get from her, and just all round bad news.
She has the chart of someone who is extroverted, spiritual, extravagant, lots of money, wanting fame... so very similar to a cult leader 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has the chart of someone who is extroverted, spiritual, extravagant, lots of money, wanting fame... so very similar to a cult leader 😂
Sorry to be a bother, but how do you calculate your own chart? I’d love to do and know my own! Is there a website or something? I find the whole thing fascinating.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.