Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna make a confession 🙈 My best friend is a life coach... and so is another friend in my group... she's a spiritual life coach... My sister in law is also a life/sex coach who does podcasts for a living.

I feel like I need to lie down and re-evaluate my life 😅 I just realised that I'm a digital nomad in a group of life coaches... duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That ‘video’…🥱🥱🥱 Literally 20mins of talking about absolutely nothing of consequence. What a bore.
But some fun comments!
36585325-596C-45F2-9720-D09BFDF075B8.jpeg

548D9F50-946D-4170-9877-203B314875C1.jpeg

DA0DB097-9813-4BC5-8369-4E57D842D8F2.jpeg

8FA232FF-246A-4173-B12F-D24BCC985377.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm gonna make a confession 🙈 My best friend is a life coach... and so is another friend in my group... she's a spiritual life coach... My sister in law is also a life/sex coach who does podcasts for a living.

I feel like I need to lie down and re-evaluate my life 😅 I just realised that I'm a digital nomad in a group of life coaches... duck.

I don't have a problem with life coaches, it's just the fact that Lordon does not have any skills, education, competencies or experience to make these claims. If you want to be a life coach you need to have a proper structure to what you do, what you teach and how you help others. I doubt that they have any sort of sound program, it's probable on some sort of go with the flow basis. Also you generally need to be a grown up.... And the description shown is just a bunch of empty words, coming from people who think they are some sort of role models.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I don't have a problem with life coaches, it's just the fact that Lordon does not have any skills, education, competencies or experience to make these claims. If you want to be a life couch you need to have a proper structure to what you do, what you teach and how you help others. I doubt that they have any sort of sound program. Also you generally need to be a grown up.... And the description shown is just a bunch of empty words, coming from people who think they are some sort of role models.
Love the phrase 'life couch' 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This typo also got me wandering if they ever feel like a waste of spece, like empty vessels, hollow objects? Nimbob's directionless floating must be painful.

Reactions: 6
This typo also got me wandering if they ever feel like a waste of spece, like empty vessels, hollow objects? Nimbob's directionless floating must be painful.
That's exactly why they start life coaching... because they are lost and searching for meaning. They want to help people who feel as low as they do.

My friend has a similar story to Lordon, founded a failed startup that lost millions... my other friend became a spiritual life coach after she went through something traumatic.

It's a way for them to heal their own traumas. I've got no idea what Lordon's trauma is though. Being born as a human horse?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
1665434674263.png

1665434974762.png

Legit me reading this thread, and then also me reading her newest YT comments.. pure gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That ‘video’…🥱🥱🥱 Literally 20mins of talking about absolutely nothing of consequence. What a bore.
But some fun comments!
View attachment 1641031
View attachment 1641036
View attachment 1641037
View attachment 1641038
You seem empty.

By far the best description. It works both ways. She seems empty and we see empty after watching that rubbish.

I'm wondering If that new PR company really understands in what they have engaged themselves in. Not like I care but wtf are those unhinged people investing in idiots.

Reactions: 13
She also used the phrase “sweet” a few times in her new video and that’s not how the old Nims spoke. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I also picked up on her saying “Beau-d-iful” a couple of times 🤢

Feel free to tell me to mind my own here, but do your friends make a decent living doing this? I’m assuming they must because otherwise they wouldn’t do it, and ultimately it must mean there is market out there.

I’m only asking because I work in NHS healthcare and our wages are 💩 when considering the study/training/hours we put in. It infuriates me to see people like Nims making a shed load (laughing at my own joke, not even sorry) doing what she does and I can’t even put my heating on. I’m thinking I should re-evaluate my life choices 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Hello, long time lurker here. ( Mainly because I’m a non native speaker and bit self conscious about my english). Anyway I usually only read here, but saw this video on tiktok today and thought you might all appreciate as well. I had a good laugh, eyerolled and nodded all the way. This is Lordon and his Bali clique to a T. Hope I embedded it right.

P.S. Back to lurking I guess, just wanted to say hi to all of you. Love how insightful, smart and funny you all are, will keep on liking your posts from shadows lol😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Hello, long time lurker here. ( Mainly because I’m a non native speaker and bit self conscious about my english). Anyway I usually only read here, but saw this video on tiktok today and thought you might all appreciate as well. I had a good laugh, eyerolled and nodded all the way. This is Lordon and his Bali clique to a T. Hope I embedded it right.

P.S. Back to lurking I guess, just wanted to say hi to all of you. Love how insightful, smart and funny you all are, will keep on liking your posts from shadows lol😜
Aaha I burst out laughing at the "20 minute training" bit... thank you! Great post :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I also picked up on her saying “Beau-d-iful” a couple of times 🤢

Feel free to tell me to mind my own here, but do your friends make a decent living doing this? I’m assuming they must because otherwise they wouldn’t do it, and ultimately it must mean there is market out there.

I’m only asking because I work in NHS healthcare and our wages are 💩 when considering the study/training/hours we put in. It infuriates me to see people like Nims making a shed load (laughing at my own joke, not even sorry) doing what she does and I can’t even put my heating on. I’m thinking I should re-evaluate my life choices 🤣
Yes, they make a tit load. They charge a monthly fee of 1000€-3000€ per person.

I also used to work as a nurse when I was younger, and sometimes I feel guilty making money online just sitting at home in my knickers. It’s kinda sick when you think about it.

But I admire anyone who works in healthcare. You’re all angels ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Thank you for posting. I didn’t realize what was behind the Bali life coaching thing, but this is so spot on.

Feel free to comment anytime you want. It’s more than ok to be a non-native speaker. We’re all from different countries here, and just want to share on a common platform ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22

OMG so this is really a thing! And in Bali.. Hmm so she went to Bali knowing exactly what she's searching for. Eww 💩

Ps: please keep posting ! I'm also not a native speaker and make all kinds of mistakes but the people here are SO kind! so don't worry 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she describing her exact running route down to the street she takes to get there?
Why does she say “beatiful” like that?
Why did she brush out those curls?
Why is the audio balance so bad?
Why can’t she skip a beauty appointment and spend some time coming up with a podcast name?
Why is she no further with this podcast, she mentioned it months ago? Just record it.
Why

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm also not a native speaker and make all kinds of mistakes but the people here are SO kind! so don't worry 🙏
All of us non-native speakers should remember: we can make all kinds of grammar or spelling mistakes, but it still won't be as bad as native Forky's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why is she describing her exact running route down to the street she takes to get there?
Why does she say “beatiful” like that?
Why did she brush out those curls?
Why is the audio balance so bad?
Why can’t she skip a beauty appointment and spend some time coming up with a podcast name?
Why is she no further with this podcast, she mentioned it months ago? Just record it.
Why
Because she's a lazy arse bum!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.