Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, long time lurker here. ( Mainly because I’m a non native speaker and bit self conscious about my english). Anyway I usually only read here, but saw this video on tiktok today and thought you might all appreciate as well. I had a good laugh, eyerolled and nodded all the way. This is Lordon and his Bali clique to a T. Hope I embedded it right.

P.S. Back to lurking I guess, just wanted to say hi to all of you. Love how insightful, smart and funny you all are, will keep on liking your posts from shadows lol😜
"Show me the way, pyramids of white privilege" is Niomi's entire life motto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know podcasts are popular at the moment and that she’s all about going with the crowd, because, you know, she has such a strong personality, but since she never has anything to talk about, why would she take that road? She’s probably one of the most boring persons ever, and doesn’t have any expertise, except in the bury-your-head-in-the-sand area. And apparently, it’s supposed to be about deep meaningful conversations, but as @Callan said, she never does or says anything deep or meaningful, so I doubt she would make money this way.

Reactions: 15
I have no time for her tit podcast, but I would definitely tune in if she witches about Joe and his 'toxic love' or reveals why he dumped her :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Working title: Smart Arse.

She'll talk about how she was blindsided and left heartbroken by a 'toxic love.' Will detail her healing process (fork around, buy a shed) and share how she found love again in Bahhhhli after a few missteps along the way (Forky). MANIFESTING, MANIFESTING, MANIFESTING. Lots of waffle about 'right paths' and 'everything happening for a reason.' She will talk about how she is so happy right now; she's the happiest she's ever been. She is happy, happy, happy!!!

Adverts for Lordon's life coaching scam will feature throughout.

Possible guests: Caggie Dunlop, Venetia La Manna, Sophie Dear, Roxie Nafousi, HOLLY WHITE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Working title: Smart Arse.

She'll talk about how she was blindsided and left heartbroken by a 'toxic love.' Will detail her healing process (fork around, buy a shed) and share how she found love again in Bahhhhli after a few missteps along the way (Forky). MANIFESTING, MANIFESTING, MANIFESTING. Lots of waffle about 'right paths' and 'everything happening for a reason.' She will talk about how she is so happy right now; she's the happiest she's ever been. She is happy, happy, happy!!!

Adverts for Lordon's life coaching scam will feature throughout.

Possible guests: Caggie Dunlop, Venetia La Manna, Sophie Dear, Roxie Nafousi, HOLLY WHITE.
That would be for only one episode. Unless she means to repeat the same nonsense in the next ones, I wonder what else she can talk about. Her hair/nails/brows/clothes? Cute coffee shops? Is that deep and meaningful enough for her?

A few months ago, I saw this:

1665482486995.jpeg

Drama queen much?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That would be for only one episode. Unless she means to repeat the same nonsense in the next ones, I wonder what else she can talk about. Her hair/nails/brows/clothes? Cute coffee shops? Is that deep and meaningful enough for her?
She will probably talk about her heartbreak/healing on most episodes (Sophie Dear and Holly can relate -they both had short-term marriages) just like she has on every podcast she's even been a guest on.

With Venetia she will talk about sustainability while pretending she hasn't taken 72 long-haul flights in the past six months.
With Holly she will talk about veganism while pretending she hasn't been mainlining fish for a year.
With Roxie she will talk about MANIFESTING.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If Niomi did an exposè podcast on the OG YouTubers she’d draw a huge audience.
- Why they fell out with Fleur?
- The truth about what happened between Zoe and Louise
- The Tanya and Jim divorce
- Where is Martha????

Nobody is really interested in another manifestation waffle
😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 50
- Where is Martha????

😹😹😹😹
Omg those are all hot topics. If they want a big audience they should talk about those!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
- Where is Martha????

😹😹😹😹
They did? 😳

About Tanya and Jim, I read somewhere that her weight loss made her feel different, hence the blonde hair, which also made her feel more confident. Then, Sarah (Jim’s new wife) had posted a story months ago saying that Tanya ended up cheating on him (probably because she’s supposedly changed and wanted to take a new direction in her life).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sarah is batshit tbh, I'm not really convinced Tanya cheated by Sarah's say so. I strongly get the feeling Sarah would consider e.g. post-separation relationships as 'cheating' before the divorce is finalised.

Niomi could never do a podcast like that though because imagine the tea the others have on her...I bet there's tonnes, it's always the quieter ones ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think the main reason that Niomi wants to do a podcast is because she's lazy, and someone will set the whole thing up for her and she will just show up and talk, say a lot of words without saying anything, the usual. It's clear that even filming a YT video is just too much effort for her, IG stories are considered "work" now.. so she think she can do less and still get $ with the podcast.

Reactions: 24
She won’t do any research because Niomi just likes to spin content from whatever mundane thing is happening in her life in a given moment (a hair is out of place! My nose is red! I have a spot!) However, she loves returning to the “look what society expects of us” well over and over again. Coming from her, an “I sold this fantasy life online and then it blew up in my face and I had to backtrack on just how good it was” podcast would be a) a level of self-reflection I’m not sure she can handle and b) sorta pointless, that story has been done already.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of lazy…
731E0C91-E6DD-4953-8A8F-89338B1790AE.jpeg

425C0AF0-F9F2-4447-998B-0EE18946B3DD.jpeg

8A229CC0-9C61-4968-9599-0994AB787675.jpeg

I don’t know which I prefer: Nimbobs posting trite shite like this, or her posting nothing, and we all have fun guessing what boredom she’s up to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Lolz, the stuff she posts, in her head it's a Vogue fashion shoot that she's graciously sharing with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nimbecile having a podcast speaking only with 2 words "Licherally" and now apparently "beauchiful" is like asking forky to write a book with his in depth knowledge of spelling. Same level of tit like every meal from avocado chef.
Ps: as you can tell, I had a very awesome Tuesday 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.