Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nimbecile having a podcast speaking only with 2 words "Licherally" and now apparently "beauchiful" is like asking forky to write a book with his in depth knowledge of spelling. Same level of tit like every meal from avocado chef.
Ps: as you can tell, I had a very awesome Tuesday 😅😅
Ha, I think you just came out with the perfect name for her podcast: "Licherally beauchiful with Niomi Smart"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She annoys me a little bit more each day. Unbelievable how she just couldn't care less.

Capture d’écran 2022-10-11 à 19.58.53.png

Capture d’écran 2022-10-11 à 20.02.12.png

Lana, please, don't buy anything from them. It's really not worth it, and for sure, you're going to be scammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor lanachelsea2001 has been scammed and doesn't seem to realize.

I like seeing the photos of London Niomi posts to her stories (the ones without her smarmy face anyway) because I love and miss that city, but the fact that she thinks taking a couple of pretty pictures and uploading them to IG is work is infuriating.

Reactions: 10
The way they answered « YES 🙌❤ » feels like they agreed on the « I will manifest it! » part, like « That’s right girl, try to manifest it and let us know how it turns out. »

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh I think Lana knows that Smart Skin and Niomi are both frauds, I think she's just toying with them and they are too stupid to notice. I've seen her comments before, big fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God, Niomi's food looked amazing in comparison, maybe she can teach Holly some Pinterest recipes or something.

1665523416014.png

Gorgeous recipes, sure Jan sure... I get that she can charge money for her classes, that's fine, but I can find way better recipes for free on Youtube or the internet in general.

1665523446941.png

I swear all she makes is mush, for someone who stalked Nimbobs online for 5 years I'm surprised she didn't pick up a cooking tip or two.
1665523586257.png

1665523666605.png

:sick::sick::sick::sick: Maybe she needs a better diet if she's having so many issues.

OK sorry for the barfy post! Just baffling how all these "health gurus" area always so unwell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
God, Niomi's food looked amazing in comparison, maybe she can teach Holly some Pinterest recipes or something.

View attachment 1643845

Gorgeous recipes, sure Jan sure... I get that she can charge money for her classes, that's fine, but I can find way better recipes for free on Youtube or the internet in general.

View attachment 1643847

I swear all she makes is mush, for someone who stalked Nimbobs online for 5 years I'm surprised she didn't pick up a cooking tip or two.
View attachment 1643855

View attachment 1643856

:sick::sick::sick::sick: Maybe she needs a better diet if she's having so many issues.

OK sorry for the barfy post! Just baffling how all these "health gurus" area always so unwell.
She's charging €18 for these classes with such simple recipes that can be found for free online. Who is paying €18 for this? Are people actually signing up or is Holly the only one attending the class?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's charging €18 for these classes with such simple recipes that can be found for free online. Who is paying €18 for this? Are people actually signing up or is Holly the only one attending the class?!
My thoughts exactly. You could get a decent cookbook for 10-20 euros (not holly’s) instead of paying for this mush feast zoom class. She seems to have poor engagement on her insta, I’d say it’s just herself doing the class.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 1643845

View attachment 1643847
Personally I don’t want a recipe to be gorgeous, I want it to be delicious? Also Holly has a bloody cheek calling her dishes gorgeous.

If the convos are sooo deep maybe she should call it Rock Bottom with Niomi
That’s her dating podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just realized that her new video is called "Getting back into London Life" while she's in a hotel and talking about going to Ibiza.. smh. Can she do anything right?

1665534015563.png

1665534099231.png

1665534123554.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She could have recommended her brother’s life coaching crap instead of the podcast. Interesting.

1665540039034.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She could have recommended her brother’s life coaching crap instead of the podcast. Interesting.

View attachment 1644207
She's so proud of her skinny legs she has to show them when talking about a podcast or a drink. This chick is absolutely ridiculous. She's legit foaming at the mouth for fame and a life of luxury.

Reactions: 14
She's so proud of her skinny legs she has to show them when talking about a podcast or a drink. This chick is absolutely ridiculous. She's legit foaming at the mouth for fame and a life of luxury.
Yes, I noticed she always posts photos showing her legs and feet. How weird.

1665542083425.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes, I noticed she always posts photos showing her legs and feet. How weird.

View attachment 1644232

Yep and you can tell she pulls her bum out and arches her body so she can get the tea, bowl, whatever and still get most of her legs and feet.
That weirdo Emily chick that Nims and her mom are friends with also has like ONE signature pose. Bunch of clowns I swear...

1665542801459.png
1665542831831.png
1665542859505.png

1665542899023.png
1665542916791.png
1665543078043.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.