Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy is such a scammer with his 'coaching certification' and TEN followers. He's obviously being bankrolled by his parents (along with Holly). Verity and Terrina mut be having an absolute meltdown that Nims has gotten involved with him - especially after she so nearly got Joe WOODWARD down the aisle!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This guy is such a scammer with his 'coaching certification' and TEN followers. He's obviously being bankrolled by his parents (along with Holly). Verity and Terrina mut be having an absolute meltdown that Nims has gotten involved with him - especially after she so nearly got Joe WOODWARD down the aisle!
Karma 🥲🎀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting timing how Jamie is now just putting this “life coaching” company of his in his bio after he’s gained some new followers. At least I don’t remember it being there. I peeped the website. Looks like rubbish lol. View attachment 1635358View attachment 1635359
Looks like another scam.

1665243147635.jpeg

He just founded his scam academy, but already has reviews? Probably the same fake ones that Niomi got about Smart Skin or her shed on Airbnb.

1665243392019.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
2022, if you have no education, no degree, no talent: become a life coach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wouldn't take life coaching experience from someone whose main life achievement was ending up in vast amounts of debt then stalking a rich influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What do these privileged losers know about life?? They were born into families with money. That's the secret.

I'd rather be life coached by someone who started with nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I find it funny how he adds “academy” and “university” to the names of his projects to increase its legitimacy when it’s all made up nonsense by a nobody

Reactions: 41
Amazing, in only 6 months, you’ll be able to know everything about life, and coach anyone to do the same.

1665246900307.jpeg

Where do I apply?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What do these privileged losers know about life?? They were born into families with money. That's the secret.

I'd rather be life coached by someone who started with nothing.
So very true!! Same way his sister cosplays a chef after doing some six week online course.

Guys, imagine if Niomi and Jamie start a business together.. lolz

Legit looks like them too.

1665248117820.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So very true!! Same way his sister cosplays a chef after doing some six week online course.
A course that give you the powers to cook in such a way that you would never touch and eat food again 🥲🥲 edible NOT!

I find it funny how he adds “academy” and “university” to the names of his projects to increase its legitimacy when it’s all made up nonsense by a nobody
Same level as nimbecile taking selfies in a library and adding "bookworm" in the caption .

Reactions: 11
Who is that one older man plastered all over the account? I have noticed him so far in four photos, two of them with Lordon hanging out on the beach. It is like he’s trying to signal that he fooled trained someone quite a bit his senior so that somehow makes the program more legitimate?!

never mind, that’s his partner Kyle Mercer !
“In 1999, Kyle took over the reins as President of The Garden Company, which had been founded by his father, Kendrick Mercer.”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Curious… Does anyone know of anyone who’s actually used or trained with a life coach? Or have anything positive to say about life coaches? Because everyone I know (which, granted, isn’t many people) seem to be of the opinion that life coaches are cringe. Maybe I’m just narrow minded, but is St Lordon really going to make money from this?

Reactions: 10
'Lordon & Smart'.
Your one stop shop for advice on how to beg for freebies, life coaching and how to perfect the flamingo pose.

Join us and you can become boring and vacuous in just 6 weeks!! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Niomi doesn’t have a coaching certification, but she already knows everything, because the secret of life is knowing it’s good when it’s good, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Curious… Does anyone know of anyone who’s actually used or trained with a life coach? Or have anything positive to say about life coaches? Because everyone I know (which, granted, isn’t many people) seem to be of the opinion that life coaches are cringe. Maybe I’m just narrow minded, but is St Lordon really going to make money from this?
I'm of the opinion that any "life coach" you should be going to should be a properly certified therapist. Not in any bad way, just that if you are feeling stuck in your own life, it's better to work through these feelings and root cause for that situation with someone who has a proper education and knows how to work though these things in a healthy way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
not narrow minded... life coaches are a scam. there is a reason why actually certified therapists exist, because there is a professional/deonthologic code not to prey on already vulnerable people, and professionals are very aware they are liable in case of malpractice.

this makes my blood boil, truly. pray tell, mr lordon, what the fuxk do you have to teach anyone??

ok ill stop now lol

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.