Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even describes anything about themselves as 'wholesome'?!

"How was your day?"
"Really wholesome!"

:unsure:😑

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol what home Niomi? You have no ties remember!
20C7DDD9-1563-43BE-A66F-A2767394F831.jpeg

I’m also curious if she’s recently come under new management hence why we are all of a sudden getting somewhat consistent (more of) content lately. The content is dull and boring as tit, but still I feel like she’s pushing out way more than she has in a while. Next thing you know she’ll be saying her managers are taking her for granted by making her work 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Intrigued to see if “excited for home” means she and St Lordon are setting up home together.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeah I'd love for Niomi to define "home" also define "happy" and "work" while she's at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Running away from my problems The travel has been fun but I’m excited for more ads and scam home now.

She really has some nerve to promote her brand with some so-called new projects, after what happened. There’s probably nothing to be excited about, as always. Just new photos of her, showing her shoulder, that one or two persons max would comment, that’s it. She just doesn’t want people to unfollow her.

1665200445414.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think more interesting BTS as in behind the scenes would be how her skincare is done or created, not a video of someone shooting her photoshoot. All her content is just Niomi selfies/pictures pretty much. YAWN.

Reactions: 18
I think more interesting BTS as in behind the scenes would be how her skincare is done or created, not a video of someone shooting her photoshoot. All her content is just Niomi selfies/pictures pretty much. YAWN.
Very true 😅 it’s like her cookbook where there are apparently more pictures of her than the actual meals.

1665201865996.jpeg

..or her video supposedly about Bali life, when she just records herself being half-naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah but also, from what I could tell in that footage there isn’t a new product or anything like that. What is she going to be promoting with these photos, products that still aren’t restocked?

Reactions: 12
Yeah but also, from what I could tell in that footage there isn’t a new product or anything like that. What is she going to be promoting with these photos, products that still aren’t restocked?
Yes, she just runs out of photos to post on Instagram, that’s it.

Also, funny how she pretends to be a business woman by saying the beautiful skincare that I feel so proud of, as if it was a big success and everybody has been raving about it.

1665210837211.jpeg

As always, she’s such a humble twit person.

Reactions: 12
Have her plans changed? In that comment posted above she says 'travel has been fun but I'm excited for home now' when a few weeks ago she was saying she'd be spending a lot more time in Bali. She was checking out Other House at the time and said she'd be staying there in between trips. So maybe Lordon has decided to move home permanently and she has followed suit? Strange then that she put the shed on Airbnb -unless maybe they are looking for a place together. Of course, she could just be telling fibs and we'll see her back in Bali next week!

Reactions: 7
Have her plans changed? In that comment posted above she says 'travel has been fun but I'm excited for home now' when a few weeks ago she was saying she'd be spending a lot more time in Bali. She was checking out Other House at the time and said she'd be staying there in between trips. So maybe Lordon has decided to move home permanently and she has followed suit? Strange then that she put the shed on Airbnb -unless maybe they are looking for a place together. Of course, she could just be telling fibs and we'll see her back in Bali next week!
She said Bali feels like home to her, maybe that’s what she means in her comment. Or maybe she was just trying to ease the situation, since several persons have called her out on her lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Interesting timing how Jamie is now just putting this “life coaching” company of his in his bio after he’s gained some new followers. At least I don’t remember it being there. I peeped the website. Looks like rubbish lol.
58198BAE-6DE5-4BDD-B0A8-2C0612C057C3.jpeg
4624ACEB-F272-43A5-8336-27211D42F1AF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.