Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all seems so unlike her thats why its so cringee. If people are authentic they way more likable.
So true! Also, it's not cute to still be posing on Instagram when you're in your 30's. The little shoulder pose she does makes me cringe. I followed people like Nim's when I was in my 20's, when all I cared about was partying, fashion, and guys. But in my 30's I want to follow strong, intelligent, independent women who I can learn from.

She's grown backwards.

Reactions: 25
I’ve just noticed Nims and Lordy both suffer from a lack of any chin/jaw definition. Both weak. Litcherally paaaarfect for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So true! Also, it's not cute to still be posing on Instagram when you're in your 30's. The little shoulder pose she does makes me cringe. I followed people like Nim's when I was in my 20's, when all I cared about was partying, fashion, and guys. But in my 30's I want to follow strong, intelligent, independent women who I can learn from.

She's grown backwards.
Yess I agree! She still acts like a 21 year old.

Reactions: 11
definitely she only posted this cuz her ass looks good, its so weird how there is NO feeling in this photo at all tho, she literally looks like a lost seagull that accidentally landed on a man with big teeth.
Unless she photoshopped the picture. I don’t know, her ass looks a bit.. angular (yes, I had to zoom in..).

And the worst part is that she voluntarily landed on this man with big teeth.

1664875007831.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Title by @kale-supremacist :love:
Recap:
- False alert of a new DJ's girlfriend, some cases of fainting have been observed on tattle.
- Nobody talked about Forky for a whole thread
- Dimbobs is still the most boring influencer ever
- AND.....

Ladies and gentlemen....
Been veryView attachment 1622064
I've been very out of the loop with Niomi. Can someone list all her boyfriends, traits like they are pokemon cards and why she broke up with them in her wiki

Do tag me when it's done.... thank you xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I completely forgot about the wiki. I updated it a few times but I think my last update was when Nims and Forky got lost in the jungle. I must add Lordon when I get a chance - or if someone else wants to do it. It definitely needs updating with all the latest cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed Nims and Lordy both suffer from a lack of any chin/jaw definition. Both weak. Litcherally paaaarfect for each other.
Their kids would lichhhhherally be all teeth from the nose down 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think they're the real deal and will be married soon! I predict a wedding within a year.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they're the real deal and will be married soon! I predict a wedding within a year.
I think so too - not so much because they're the real deal, but because Nims is desperate to be married. I also think they'll divorce a few years down the line!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think so too - not so much because they're the real deal, but because Nims is desperate to be married. I also think they'll divorce a few years down the line!
Who will get the bigger divorce settlement? He does have wealthy parents...

Reactions: 8
Who will get the bigger divorce settlement? He does have wealthy parents...
He’s also a slimey asshat…if they end married and then inevitably divorced he will drag her through the mud and make it really unpleasant and difficult for her the get rid of him…he just gives me the biggest ick so I can totally see him behave like this…and hopefully they will never have children 🤮

Reactions: 20
Oh god imagine then a new heartbreak, podcasts, more depression. I hope for her sake this works even if it's a cringe fest for the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
Oh god imagine then a new heartbreak, podcasts, more depression. I hope for her sake this works even if it's a cringe fest for the rest of us.
I don't know if she could cope with a failed engagement, followed by a failed marriage. But then again, part of me wonders if this reckless getting with any creep going is some form of self harm- niomi doesn't care what happens to her now her future with Joe is gone. I genuinely think she would get back with him in a heartbeat. I wonder if she feels so hurt by what happened that she is almost numb to further relationship pain, nothing could ever hurt her like the loss of the man of her dreams.

She was so smug and self satisfied when with Joe. I don't think it ever occurred to her he might leave. It seems to have been the biggest and perhaps first knock to her self confidence, in what had previously been a very spoilt, easy life. She still isn't over the shock and pain of it, so I think even a divorce wouldn't hurt her, she seems numb to it and has gone for someone I really doubt she has any proper feelings for. She's still suffering hugely, it's super obvious to see.

Reactions: 44
The comment about authentic people being more likeable could not be more true.

That’s why no one likes Nims, Lordon and Lordina.

Like, we know they’re all holidaying in Ibiza together, but they’re posting random, individual tit as if they’re solo travellers (with the exception of that cringe inducing dirty dancing pic)

(which wouldn’t have been half as bad if it had some context behind it, explaining she was with her boyfriend/fiancé/husband/cult leader, and they were having a moment of fun during a romantic evening at the beach… but no. Nims be like Ima just going to randomly stick it between and cat pic and a flower because I’m just so subtle and private)

Everyone knows you bend the truth and edit according to the gram. There’s nothing open, honest or true about any of them. And these are all qualities one can possess while still maintaining a degree of privacy in your personal life. You don’t have to con people. It’s insulting. Lies, mistruths and edits always get found out.

Apologies, rant over, I’ll go and get myself a sandwich to calm the hanger.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she feels so hurt by what happened that she is almost numb to further relationship pain, nothing could ever hurt her like the loss of the man of her dreams.
So true. So depressing. She’s probably powering past all the red flags because a psychic told her, a single, socially active woman, that she would meet a man this year. 🫠

Reactions: 12
I never really cared for Marcus but when she dumped him she just walked away like nothing ever happened while he was crushed, I know they weren't engaged but they dated for few years and lived together. So her acting like the biggest victim in the world because someone else did it to her is kinda ironic.

I bet her family is legit petrified that she will tie the knot with Lordon lol, the way Verity cut him out of all the family photos on the boat was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
1664907083254.jpeg

So worth it for you to admire my body and how I always suck in my stomach.

She can tag anything, except him. Too late Niomi, we already know from the beginning whose teeth they are.

1664907202961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.