Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God can't her grandma introduce her to some trust fund/investor/loaded finance guy from London already? 😒🙄 so she can marry, pop babies and go shopping at nordstrom for overpriced diapers?
She wouldn’t purchase, but would be sent SuStAiNaBle, VeGaN diapers and be paid to promote them. #ambassadormyass

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I'm really perplexed by how much she seems to be struggling, I still stand by forky being a worthwhile rebound (that lasted too long). I can only assume she doesn't really have any way of meeting eligible men? she doesn't really leave her bubble or go to hobby groups where she might meet someone new, and I guess normal dating apps are difficult if you've got a huge SM following but idk what the cultures like on something like Raya. I think she's just at the mercy of hoping to be introduced to someone via friends? But she's not very good at looking after her friendships either, doesn't seem to go to many events anymore, I wonder if wandering around London at random times was her hoping for a meetcute.
You need hobbies to go to hobby groups, and her only hobby is deep frying her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That picture is like a cheap attempt to copy some iconic scenes from Dirty Dancing. These two are as original as a blank sheet of paper.

1664811531633.png

• Haha
  • Heart
That photo is a whole new low. Are they going to use time of our life for their wedding dance? I am cringing for her. She’s so far from normal life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait, is Niomi actually engaged to this creep?? This is a new low.

She might be utterly average to us, but surely, Niomi can find a boyfriend/fiancé better than him? A nice, conventionally attractive guy who isn't a cult leader.
True. But since Joe broke the engagement she has been dedicated to prove Joe she can get ANY man. And of course she is atracting the worst of the worst. Any man then needs Niomi's money and influencer audience have found a gem on her. And she would go with that. I can see her marry ANY guy just to prove the world (Joe) that she is pawfectly "fine". Pawthetic!.

The breakdown is imminent. Once she realizes Toothy doesn't want to actually settle down. Maybe a ring will be involved but I doubt he's gonna buy a house in the country anytime soon. Maybe she'll settle and become one of those hippie influencers who have babies they dress in tribal clothing while they and their partner live a "nomadic" lifestyle...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The breakdown is imminent. Once she realizes Toothy doesn't want to actually settle down. Maybe a ring will be involved but I doubt he's gonna buy a house in the country anytime soon. Maybe she'll settle and become one of those hippie influencers who have babies they dress in tribal clothing while they and their partner live a "nomadic" lifestyle...
Yes! I think she is going into that route already.

Reactions: 8
AHAHahhaahha omgod, thank you. I needed a good laugh today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we count the amount of times that she has travelled by plane this year:

1. Mauritius
2. Meribel (ski)
3. Bali
4. Bali second time
5. Ireland
6. Ibiza

Did I miss something?

I find it so cheap that she is living for free in a hotel and earns money by renting her shed. I feel like that is the only way of earning money at the moment

• Wow
Reactions: 33

1. Mauritius
2. Meribel (ski)
3. Bali
4. Bali second time
5. Ireland
6. Ibiza

Did I miss something?

I find it so cheap that she is living for free in a hotel and earns money by renting her shed. I feel like that is the only way of earning money at the moment
Wasn't she in Paris, too? She is only travelling and nothing else...

Reactions: 13

1. Mauritius
2. Meribel (ski)
3. Bali
4. Bali second time
5. Ireland
6. Ibiza

Did I miss something?

She also had a few weeks on the boat in Spain.

I also can't believe she's staying at OH for free while charging over £200 a night for the shed! She's just so all round cheap and tacky these days. No class!

Reactions: 22

1. Mauritius
2. Meribel (ski)
3. Bali
4. Bali second time
5. Ireland
6. Ibiza

Did I miss something?

SO

1664825517171.png

OMg haha just ran into this and legit thought of Holly aka Avocado Chef since she said that's what keeps her up at night. The eyes match too...

1664825648045.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That picture is like a cheap attempt to copy some iconic scenes from Dirty Dancing. These two are as original as a blank sheet of paper.

View attachment 1623058
Wow wow wow ! Don't insult blank sheets of paper. They deserve respect !
Imagine being taken as an example by Niomi, it must be horrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she was in Paris when she had another personality. I mean, when she was with Forky.
I'm re-watching the nanny and it reminded me of nimbecile.
She was talking about her therapist 😅

Screenshot_20221003_213656.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s so desperate to be seen as sexy but these couldn’t be further from that 😂

Reactions: 14
Let's start off this nice fresh thread with a picture of Lordy, Mr Smart-to-be, or already?

View attachment 1622193
It is visibly a lottt of effort for him to keep his mouth close, it barely fits.
definitely she only posted this cuz her ass looks good, its so weird how there is NO feeling in this photo at all tho, she literally looks like a lost seagull that accidentally landed on a man with big teeth.

She definitely wants to be this nomadic Bali influencer family blabla lifestyle with her Instagram full of her babies. But I think thats not gonna work out. It all seems so unlike her thats why its so cringee. If people are authentic they way more likable.

I'm re-watching the nanny and it reminded me of nimbecile.
She was talking about her therapist 😅

View attachment 1623792
Actually she reminds me of C C, she is also desperate af. She will def turn into CC in 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.