Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If things were really all cool between them after thr food ppoisoning break up, then she would give his place a shout out as one of her favourite cotswolds bolt holes. Obviously bitter!
I think she is being competitive entitled and she’s mad that her newly listed shed isn’t at the same tier 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shouldn't stuff like this be marked as an AD??

1664988752651.png

Why does she think that the dumbest things are just absolutely hilarious?

1664988859525.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_9795.jpeg

No, Niomi, nobody ever did that. You‘re such a unicorn. And a nerd.

IMG_9796.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1628493

No, Niomi, nobody ever did that. You‘re such a unicorn. And a nerd.

View attachment 1628531
Can we suggest that to find a four leaf clover you need to stay naked in the full moon at -10c with a crystal stuck in your ass, then universe will reply by providing the perfect husband with the said four leaf clover. Let's see if she buys it 🤷‍♀️

I got a good laugh today from this knob gobbler this morning…View attachment 1628196
Wow verbal diarrhea coming through!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My god. She's the definition of a basic witch.

Imagine having millions of followers and this is the tit you post. What a waste.
Clearly you just don't understand art... she's a brilliant content creator! She's also the happiest person that ever was, don't forget that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol! He is so proud of his answer that he even posted it to his grid. Maybe he'll fame it too - keep it by his bed alongside his Men's Health cover.
And some smaller photos that look similar to this.
GET IT DONE indeed.
1D11E689-D743-4848-85D7-C2117AFF8571.jpeg

If I were to put something like this on any of my handles, I’d have to take a look at my life to see where I’d gone wrong, made a hard left, and walk straight into the ocean. This guy is a giant wang.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah this has nothing to do with confidence, I've said it before and I will say it again, he's a delusional narcissist.

Reactions: 19
And some smaller photos that look similar to this.
GET IT DONE indeed.
View attachment 1628829
If I were to put something like this on any of my handles, I’d have to take a look at my life to see where I’d gone wrong, made a hard left, and walk straight into the ocean. This guy is a giant wang.
Can he just pull up his effing pants, nobody wants to see this..

Reactions: 15
Irony of ironies is that her ‘beautiful Loft room’ at one of her favourite hotels looks remarkably like the shed she despises so much.
Also peep the luggage…guess her sUStaiNabILitY means she’s just going to get tit from Dior, and not the 2759362 other brands that she’d like to get tit from.
Also she’s feeling so 🥰 because she don’t gotta do tit. If I didn’t have so much many things to do, I’d probably feel the same. Thanks for the #RelatableContent, Nimbobs. Love your perspective! 🙄
B2B05ABB-8337-4E33-A6D0-DEBFD53B5BE2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lack of confidence can certainly contribute to depression. But Bradley and his constant body checks are everything that's wrong with social media. He thinks mentioning mental health in any capacity makes him a hero, but he's part of the problem. He displays his body as aspirational, something you can achieve if you just work hard enough; yet the only reason he has that body is because it's his job.

Also, here's yet another right wing red flag from him: bringing up men's mental health like it's controversial, as if he is somehow stopped from talking about it by society and is resentful of the fact. Straight out of the men's rights activism playbook. Are you going to talk about women's mental health too, Forky? I'll wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think there's anything wrong with people choosing to change diets, from meat eater to vegan, from vegan to meat eater etc. However, what I can't wrap my head around with Niomi, is that she seemed so passionate about following a plant based diet, a lot of her content was about it. How can you go from that, to suddenly eating meat? I remember she once said she went vegan because her friend tragically died young from cancer. So maybe her choice to go vegan was purely down to how it effected her? Not for ethical reasons?

Reactions: 9
How many massive bags has Niomi got? I guess literally living out of suitcases has its downsides….. carrying all that tit around with you being top of the list!

Reactions: 6
Lack of confidence can certainly contribute to depression. But Bradley and his constant body checks are everything that's wrong with social media. He thinks mentioning mental health in any capacity makes him a hero, but he's part of the problem. He displays his body as aspirational, something you can achieve if you just work hard enough; yet the only reason he has that body is because it's his job.

Also, here's yet another right wing red flag from him: bringing up men's mental health like it's controversial, as if he is somehow stopped from talking about it by society and is resentful of the fact. Straight out of the men's rights activism playbook. Are you going to talk about women's mental health too, Forky? I'll wait.
I find it weird he's mentioning mental health at all tbh, when he's made statements before that I would say actively contribute to poor mental health for women...like when he said about new mums 'bouncing back' or whatever it was, and all the comments about 'taking care of yourself' being important for your 'health' as if overweight/obese people don't already know that.

Reactions: 22
I find Forky's comments to be detrimental to anyone's mental health to be honest. The moment he opens his mouth or gets on his phone to pontificate it's like the sewer breaks and spews crap all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Niomi is the epitome of a “pick me girl”… pick me, choose me, LOVE MEEEEE

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.