Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it looks like the season 2 of

Screenshot_20221004_203648.jpg

Which slight change to " a man who claimed he could make her see Frida, sage the eff out her financial problems and buy cheap made in China statues of Buddha/crystals to feel like home...one dumb photo at a time "

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For me it looks like the season 2 of

View attachment 1626150

Which slight change to " a man who claimed he could make her see Frida, sage the eff out her financial problems and buy cheap made in China statues of Buddha/crystals to feel like home...one dumb photo at a time "
Lmao 🤣 Niomi 100% reminds me of Sarma. I can see her going down the same path because she’s so desperate for a man.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s selling the shed so they can buy a place together.

Reactions: 10
It's interesting how Terrina still has Niomi and Joe's engagement photo up on her grid. She must really like it. Imagine if Lordon and Nims get engaged and she reposts the same pictures lol, so it doesn't ruin her grid aesthetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just noticed how modest she is with the mermaid emoji.

1664913538835.jpeg

First, calling herself White Snow, then associate herself with a mermaid. She really does live in her own little world, doesn’t she?

1664913698645.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do her parents / grandparents do? Do they own resturants.
I knew she was posh / rich I just never knew how

Reactions: 3
What do her parents / grandparents do? Do they own resturants.
I knew she was posh / rich I just never knew how
I don't think anyone knows either since they all seem pretty dumb to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she definitely knows Lordon is a downgrade and that's why shes trying to hide him. Her insta followers may think shes just trying to be more private but if she had managed to snag someone even more attractive (physically and socially) than Joe, he'd be all over her social media by now

Reactions: 44
1664941240841.png

Well, it certainly looks great on anyone who would promote it.

1664941322964.png

Oh Monica, haven’t you seen her posts for the past 2 years? Happy all day, everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Niomi posting about her favorite accommodation in the Cotswolds (🙄 hardly the ringing endorsement considering her taste = kindly gifted 🙄) just after forky announced that he’s a super host is hideously petty

DA785AB2-4090-4F47-A4A7-E7D3A429D3E9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Niomi posting about her favorite accommodation in the Cotswolds (🙄 hardly the ringing endorsement considering her taste = kindly gifted 🙄) just after forky announced that he’s a super host is hideously petty

View attachment 1628250
If things were really all cool between them after thr food ppoisoning break up, then she would give his place a shout out as one of her favourite cotswolds bolt holes. Obviously bitter!

Reactions: 9
I got a good laugh today from this knob gobbler this morning…View attachment 1628196
His ridiculous write up reminded me of a quote from a book I read this year:

“His arrogant entitlement she’d mistaken for confidence, ignoring what lurked beneath his attractive surface- spoiled, but the smell hasn’t escaped to warn her.”

"Dead in the water " by Jennifer Soucy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.