Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented recently that I'm surrounded by life coaches, and my brother's partner is a sex podcaster/sex healer/I dunno wtf she does.

She puts on events like this where they do "sacred dances" and it's all very secretive. I don't get it. It's just bored rich people. Or perhaps it's a big orgy? I dunno, I've never been invited... not that I would go. This hippy tit is my worst nightmare.
Me too! The last thing the world needs in times of war, inflation or and recession are lunatics meeting in underground gloryfing the magic of the world through meditation, weird dance and card reading 🤣😅
We need tools to survive assholes. Like paying bills have shelter food and have medical care.

Dude is highlighting so much that it is a sober environment that I'm questioning what the hell they are offering as an alternative 😅😅 healing mushrooms? Magical powders ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn't seem to post when she's with Jamie.

I saw she just followed another weirdo cult guy. They're putting on an event in London this weekend, I bet she'll be going with Jamie.

Or perhaps she is on her way back to Bali? Lordon's yoga friend commented on her latest post, so maybe they're going back after all?

View attachment 1680788
I see that Lordo liked this picture of the dude that Niomi just followed, looks familiar... 🥴

1666816269161.png

Quickly glanced at this dude's IG profile, serious cult vibes... like beyond Lordon cult vibes. SHUDDER.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry guys!! <3 Still shocked how Nims is feeding into all this mumbo jumbo. Anything but doing work on herself...

Reactions: 11
You guys should give Rosie Londoner's thread a read. She's currently in Egypt, meditating in temples during the night, to awaken her inner goddess and receive light codes.

I see that Lordo liked this picture of the dude that Niomi just followed, looks familiar... 🥴

View attachment 1680882

Quickly glanced at this dude's IG profile, serious cult vibes... like beyond Lordon cult vibes. SHUDDER.

Also don't judge me but he's kinda cute. And newly single, go Niomi !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You guys should give Rosie Londoner's thread a read. She's currently in Egypt, meditating in temples during the night, to awaken her inner goddess and receive light codes.

Also don't judge me but he's kinda cute. And newly single, go Niomi !
What, single? He just had a kid too.. I'd never judge you <3

Also I don't see the word "judge" as negative, it's just an observation or an opinion :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What, single? He just had a kid too.. I'd never judge you <3

Also I don't see the word "judge" as negative, it's just an observation or an opinion :)
I know you would never 🍀! I'm actually judging myself, I do always end up with men with major red flags 🤭 .
Apparently, he's been in an on/off relationship and she dumped him 3 weeks before the baby's birth !! As always, Niomi is so boring we always end up talking about everyone else.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@kale-supremacist hugs friend <3

Also sounds like his partner doesn't want to be with him but he keeps using some tactics to keep drawing her back. His IG post could be a Netflix movie. Probably same sweet talking Lordon is doing on Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay this is brought to you by my insomnia, eventhough nobody asked. All these crazy enlightened men are the most feckless, egomaniac, shameless fuckbois. Anyway, so he stated that she broke up with him 3 weeks before birth, thinly blaming her for not giving him the perfect family he wants. Wait, most importantly, the girl goes by Comet and sometimes.. * deep sigh * she calls herself Kali Ma Comet. Yes the Kali Ma, I can't cope.
Actually they stayed together all through the pregnancy, but she said she wanted him to show markers of betterment, mostly to feel safe in the relationship. They decided to move to tulum in different houses but still raise the baby (Galaxy Phoenix Earthside) together. She brought up child support, next thing you know, the man packed his tit and flew to London. By this point, I'm emotionally involved.
Since he's been trying to get back with her, then left her again, and got again. The man is a piece of work. She's a bit delulu and very heavy on new age code activation (WHAT DOES IT MEANS). She selling her property in Australia to build a house to host her super expensive retreats (for awakening the priestesses - girls that are just not like the other girls-).
Screenshot_20221027-032729_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-033253_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221027-033551_Instagram.jpg

Much enlightened:

Screenshot_20221027-032956_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay this is brought to you by my insomnia, eventhough nobody asked. All these crazy enlightened men are the most feckless, egomaniac, shameless fuckbois. Anyway, so he stated that she broke up with him 3 weeks before birth, thinly blaming her for not giving him the perfect family he wants. Wait, most importantly, the girl goes by Comet and sometimes.. * deep sigh * she calls herself Kali Ma Comet. Yes the Kali Ma, I can't cope.
Actually they stayed together all through the pregnancy, but she said she wanted him to show markers of betterment, mostly to feel safe in the relationship. They decided to move to tulum in different houses but still raise the baby (Galaxy Phoenix Earthside) together. She brought up child support, next thing you know, the man packed his tit and flew to London. By this point, I'm emotionally involved.
Since he's been trying to get back with her, then left her again, and got again. The man is a piece of work. She's a bit delulu and very heavy on new age code activation (WHAT DOES IT MEANS). She selling her property in Australia to build a house to host her super expensive retreats (for awakening the priestesses - girls that are just not like the other girls-).
View attachment 1681483View attachment 1681484
View attachment 1681489

Much enlightened:

View attachment 1681488

Their actual relationship caught on tape

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they called their baby Galaxy....nimbo will go for Universe for sure..just sayin' 😒

Those people are effing creeps. Sorry it will be a harsh opinion but What an awful idea to have a baby with such a dangerous approach to life. They don't give this baby a chance to have a normal life and have tools to survive and establish a successful healthy life. Because As much as they preach that they are healthy and balanced, they are completely not. They are with premeditation building a life of insecurity and failure. ...she even admits it "a father should pay bills..." YOU NO SAY, of course as much as you hate to face the reality, you need to actually WORK to pay bills FFS. NOT FROLICKING ORGANISING SOME DANCING PARTIES FOR LUNATICS around the world which less and less lunatics will join. I can't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Nims is associating with some real weirdos these days, huh? This guy is giving major cult leader vibes. Galaxy and Comet....WTAF. it's time for Verity to stage an intervention and get Nims far, far away from these people.

We're a long way from Joe Woodward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If someone told me 3 years ago that Niomi bleeping Smart would end up having the most batshit thread out of all the Brit crew, I'd throw a smoothie bowl at them. What a ride

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just so many weirdos.....can't believe Niomi has gone from Kurt Geiger girl to wannabe Kate Middleton to this. Is this how she runs away from problems?

Reactions: 24
She's suuuper quite... have no idea why but maybe... preggo?
Welcome :) I've heard the same from other people who chimed in about Lordon and Lordina ... who are always defending their "unconventional career path".. snort.

And that's super accurate about Holly, being disingenuous is exhausting, explains a lot about her state of being.
😂😂😂 You win the internet today!!! :ROFLMAO:

Niomi Smart #... Lordina and Lordon forking in London!
Not my best work and so lame I know!!!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1681483View attachment 1681484
View attachment 1681489

Much enlightened:

View attachment 1681488
Why do people post this much personal nonsense online?! I cringe at myself if I put something slightly more personal on tattle if anything relevant comes up, but no-one here even knows who I am 😂 imagine writing out all your dirty laundry and posting it on social media for all interested parties to read. This world baffles me!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Too funny. If you’re not sure of a proverb just bleeping Google it before posting. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.