Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Marcus still living in Berlin? I know him and his old gf split up. Can he speak German?

Reactions: 2
Is Marcus still living in Berlin? I know him and his old gf split up. Can he speak German?
Wait whaaat, does he live in Berlin? I should've been on a lookout. Tbh he'd probably be hard to spot, without the smurf hair he looks even more just like every other guy here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As far as I know, yes. He is working on some projects there, like a new fashion label. I'm sure he speaks some German by now, but most young German people love using their English, so everyone will probably speak English around him.

Reactions: 13
how does it come that she had general and local anaesthesias ?
I'm not sure about other countries, but where I am we use local and "general" (conscious or unconscious) for many things. It was explained to me by a surgeon that research indicates we feel the pain even when unconscious and it impacts the healing and future function of the affected area. Since local anesthetic is cheap and generally safe they err on the side of using it.

(I'm not a surgeon or any kind of doctor, this is just what I was told!)

Reactions: 9
All these injuries and illness is no joke. Honestly very concerned for her, hope her family is looking out for her. She had a hip injury when she first got to Bali, she ignored the lump in her breast for months and now this... She says “slow injury”, which to me sounds like she’s been in pain for a while and ignored it leading to a fully torn ligament/tendons. It doesn’t sound like she’s taking any of it very seriously. Surgery won’t necessarily fix it all, she could be left with problems in that wrist forever

Reactions: 28
Not that I’m interested in purchasing the products, but I found it weird that her promo code is « Niomi Smart » with a space as she typed it. So I tried it out, and of course, it’s not valid, neither is « niomismart ». Thank you influencer, you’re the best.

1665892603584.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You probably get 20% of a virus that will download, and its just kinda gross how she's mentioning her surgery to get ppl to order juices, which has nothing to do with anything. Her job is the lamest lying game of all time. I legit lose respect for her integrity as a decent human being on daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You probably get 20% of a virus that will download, and its just kinda gross how she's mentioning her surgery to get ppl to order juices, which has nothing to do with anything. Her job is the lamest lying game of all time. I legit lose respect for her integrity as a decent human being on daily basis.
Just like the time she promoted a company who sent her stuff to recover from Covid.

Also, I’m quite surprised she didn’t run to her mother’s after her surgery, so she can take care of her.

Reactions: 12
She’s been preaching about “listening to your body” for years and then doesn’t listen to her body. But again, she doesn’t want to actually be healthy, she just wants to look skinny.

Reactions: 34
Sorry but Marcus gives a me a 🤢🤮 😅😅😅

Nimbecile the great is just licherally falling apart...this is what happens if you put everything into manifesting to universe, living on liquid diet and iv drops instead of seeing real doctors. she just turned 30 imagine What the hell will happen with her in next couple of years. The bleach hair for sure will come to effect and the never ending bitterness ... she is a mess.
The new pr team is really dumb to invest in her. I sense a tantrum in 3..2..1 because they expect her to do the bare minimum when clearly the princess wants to be on a never-ending holiday mode in Bali doing nothing and being a forever idiot.

Reactions: 16
Looks like she’s trying to hide her disgust.

1665907162097.jpeg

Same face when she kisses Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The light is just awful. Very odd how she uses a very expensive camera to film her """vlogs"""" (you can tell she had a new one since Bali, the quality is much better) + had a new laptop not so long ago + has probably the latest iPhone (althought I am not an expert but she never misses a mirror selfie right), but still can't film with a proper light... and it's an ad. What a tit influencer.

Reactions: 12
Not that I’m interested in purchasing the products, but I found it weird that her promo code is « Niomi Smart » with a space as she typed it. So I tried it out, and of course, it’s not valid, neither is « niomismart ». Thank you influencer, you’re the best.

View attachment 1653856
I tried it, without the intention of buying anything (not interested in buying anything Nimbobs is schlepping, and I don’t live in London), and the code is in all-caps. Just a slight oversight…🙄 #GoodInfluencing

Also, she looks so tired and bloated. Maybe she should reconsider all those #gifted treatments she gets, and focus on *actual* health.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha this song makes me think of Niomi so much. Cracked me up especially the third part 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.