Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New scam campaign. FINALLY!, she said.

1665143398036.jpeg

It felt so good to be back with the Smart Skin team after doing nothing and being lazy AF for months, only looking for a husband shooting the beautiful skincare that I feel so proud of because I have scammed my customers and I loved it!

Niomi: I'm all about embracing the natural look.

Also Niomi: #nofilter

1665143600577.jpeg

Wow, that’s incredible Niomi! Still yawning 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1632888

It felt so good to be back with the Smart Skin team after doing nothing and being lazy AF for months, only looking for a husband shooting the beautiful skincare that I feel so proud of because I have scammed my customers and I loved it!

View attachment 1632895

The audacity!

Reactions: 11
Also, I may be wrong, but it looks like an image from that shoot was posted on the ScamSkin account three days ago (it has the same flowers in shot). So...I'm guessing she's actually on a plane now.

She used to post from airports and planes etc all the time. Now she knows she's being the opposite of eco, so she keeps it quiet; it's like she magically transports to these places with the press of a button.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1632888

View attachment 1632895

aside from the filter, these tinted eyebrows absolutely DO NOT suit her face or coloring

Reactions: 13
She really needs to find something else when it comes to captions.. I wonder if she ever finds herself boring. Love the comment though, except that she well might seek happiness everywhere, she will never find it this way.

Capture d’écran 2022-10-07 à 17.45.05.png

So I assume that now, Jamie is kind of her Instagram husband: taking pictures of her, not being tagged or shown, suffering in silence, while she keeps taking advantage of companies so she can create content and not display anything.

Doesn't she look so happy with her bucket hat she chose to wear so low that I wonder if she can actually see something. But who cares? She said she's at peace, guys!

Capture d’écran 2022-10-07 à 17.45.20.png
Capture d’écran 2022-10-07 à 17.45.31.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Oh my lord. She is so boring...wonder if the piranha is on her payroll now acting as social media photographer. Useless . Those people are truly extremely useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She asked what brings you most peace?, but how about her? Apparently, she’s at peace in Bali, at peace in the country, at peace in a man’s bed, at peace when she sees 11:11 on her phone, at peace when she poops. She’s ridiculous, what she says doesn’t make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Niomi working so hard, think she's due for a vacation soon, no?

• Haha
I know that’s something we have already mentioned several times, but I can’t help it.

1665161749663.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She asked what brings you most peace?, but how about her? Apparently, she’s at peace in Bali, at peace in the country, at peace in a man’s bed, at peace when she sees 11:11 on her phone, at peace when she poops. She’s ridiculous, what she says doesn’t make any sense.
Worse, she asked “where brings you most peace?”

Such awful syntax

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Worse, she asked “where brings you most peace?”

Such awful syntax
Oh my, I misread it. Same tit though. Where brings her most peace? Places she goes back to whenever she has a new fella.

Reactions: 8
Weird how she always puts the period at the end of an emoji and not the sentence itself.

1665166136046.png

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.