Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else suspect she's posting all these pointless similar pics to her grid in an effort to push down the older pics of Joeyyy faster so that he's out of her sight without the need to do a dramatic delete all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
These influencer vegans consume so much sugar daily... but 'cause it is "natural" no one says a thing.

I have never understood a smoothie bowl... I love a smoothie but why the heck would I want that slop in a bowl??
It is much thicker, more like a soft serve ice cream than a drink as the ingredients are frozen. Then top them with whatever you fancy. I really like them when it's hot but now will have to forever sing the smoothie bowl weather song before consuming one.

Acai berries are high in antioxidants an low or no (?) sugar in them. They have a terrible carbon footprint though much like her beloved goji berries. It would be 'greener' to eat blackberries (now) but strawberries / cherries in season.

I'd like to see her learning to forage - learn about safe to eat mushrooms / nettle soup or crab apple jelly etc. More interesting than watching her forage in the expensive health food boutiques.

Reactions: 16
Can someone give a round up of Instagram follows and unfollows please? Niomi, Joe, Freddie, Jess, Verity etc. Much appreciated

Reactions: 3
Uh! Granola is practically like eating a twix, has a lot of sugar, I like it but is not as healthy as many think, same people who eat cereals they are all really bad processed food so I don't see the difference to eat regular bread, drinking one smoothie a day is fine but many could actually cause an overdose of fructose.

Just curious of what happened to her engagement ring, I have never being engaged so no idea what you do when the engagement breaks off?
Legally engagement rings are gifts and it is hers to keep. If she dumped him then she would have been the one to break the contract (agreeing to marry) and she should return the ring. I wonder if her parents / grandpa ian lost any money on bookings etc.? Maybe the ring could cover those costs? I still think she should nake something out of it for one of daisy mays milestone birthdays. Positive out of a negative.

Reactions: 6
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I don’t think that the half naked pictures are for Joe’s benefit.

A break up is one of the biggest knocks to your self confidence, especially if it was a complete shock and/or a third party was involved. What better way to boost your confidence than have loads of people tell you how banging you look in a bikini?! I bet a fair few blokes have slid into her DMs as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get so much secondhand embarrassment from the quotes she posts on the smartskin account. They are pretty much the most basic ‘quotes’ I’ve ever read in my life, to the point that they don’t even warrant being turned into quotes really (especially in relation to a skincare brand—what does that have to do with anything?). How basic and simple-minded would you have to be to feel ‘inspired’ by such a statement? It genuinely baffles me. She wants to come across like this educated, well-spoken, intelligent person but in reality she is anything but that. So cringeworthy.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I cooked bacon and eggs in coconut oil once..let me tell you, never again. I don’t get people who think it has no taste and say stuff like ‘you can cook anything with it!’ because it is sooo strongly coconut to me. And don’t get me wrong I love coconut stuff but not coconut bacon 🤢
I use odourless coconut oil which is great and has no taste 😀

• Heart
Can someone give a round up of Instagram follows and unfollows please? Niomi, Joe, Freddie, Jess, Verity etc. Much appreciated
Niomi doesn't follow Joe or Freddy anymore.
Joe follows Niomi and Verity.
Verity still follows Joe.

I don't know who Jess is??

Reactions: 3
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I don’t think that the half naked pictures are for Joe’s benefit.

A break up is one of the biggest knocks to your self confidence, especially if it was a complete shock and/or a third party was involved. What better way to boost your confidence than have loads of people tell you how banging you look in a bikini?! I bet a fair few blokes have slid into her DMs as well.
I think she is well aware of how good looking she is, so don't think her confidence was knocked in that sense, but she uses her beauty to cover up her insecurities and the fact she is a toxic person but I think she is dropping crumbs for keep people hooked to her social media youtube chanel, she is milking it

I get so much secondhand embarrassment from the quotes she posts on the smartskin account. They are pretty much the most basic ‘quotes’ I’ve ever read in my life, to the point that they don’t even warrant being turned into quotes really (especially in relation to a skincare brand—what does that have to do with anything?). How basic and simple-minded would you have to be to feel ‘inspired’ by such a statement? It genuinely baffles me. She wants to come across like this educated, well-spoken, intelligent person but in reality she is anything but that. So cringeworthy.
Reminds of the crappy poems from Rupi Kaur books tha influencers craved about time ago

Reactions: 9
I don't see the point of using such exotic and expensive products when she doesn't look any different from others with average diet, her skin or hair don't have any special glow or silky look, not sure how tall she is, but she looks like me, petite and skinny not because of over working out or eating that tit but just genetics, so I don't understand the obsess over food she has
I suspect she’d be closer in size to her cousin, Arabella, if she ate normally. Her cousin has a really nice figure but you can tell she doesn’t starve herself. That was what Niomi looked like a few years ago.

Reactions: 5
I suspect she’d be closer in size to her cousin, Arabella, if she ate normally. Her cousin has a really nice figure but you can tell she doesn’t starve herself. That was what Niomi looked like a few years ago.
OF COURSE she has a cousin called bleeping Arabella :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
yeah if she started lifting she could afford to gain some weight but keep her lean look

I don’t think so, that looks square

that plaiting tip has been around since I was at least 5 😂 everyone with straight hair does it
The plaiting thing is great, it also helps ur hair grow since you don't break it that much when u skeep (not saying that this is Niomis discovery lol)

Reactions: 2
The plaiting thing is great, it also helps ur hair grow since you don't break it that much when u skeep (not saying that this is Niomis discovery lol)
I have naturally really curly hair so mine breaks so much from the plaits 😭 I highly recommend sayin pillowcases tho - I got mine on amazon

Satin

Reactions: 9
Yeah this doesn’t work for my hair either, I have straight but thick and coarse hair so it breaks from the plaits. I do a weird dumbledore type of low ponytail which seems to be best for mine but least attractive😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have naturally really curly hair so mine breaks so much from the plaits 😭 I highly recommend sayin pillowcases tho - I got mine on amazon

Satin
Oh, I'm sorry, I am just talking from an straight haired (with thin hair) gal point of view, but I have heard great things about the satin pillowcases <3

Reactions: 5
These influencer vegans consume so much sugar daily... but 'cause it is "natural" no one says a thing.

I have never understood a smoothie bowl... I love a smoothie but why the heck would I want that slop in a bowl??
OT: I once read that it's supposed to be more "filling", than a simple smoothie that you drink, because you actually "eat it" your mind connects the movement of your body (like holding the spoon, chewing something,...) differently than when your drinking. :) That's also why they usually make them so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.