Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd she even drinks so many smoothies tbh! My PT says smoothies process in the body like glucose even though they’re fructose, because when the fibre of the fruit is removed by blending its basically just sugar. So I was under the impression that drinking smoothies is just like drinking coke or something anyway, just that sugar comes from fruit instead of actual sugar anyway...given the comment she’s made to Daisy May about maple syrup being sugar it all seems a bit hypocritical!

Reactions: 22
Naomi Smart #6 : Smoothie bowl weather was the end of Joes tether..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I find it odd she even drinks so many smoothies tbh! My PT says smoothies process in the body like glucose even though they’re fructose, because when the fibre of the fruit is removed by blending its basically just sugar. So I was under the impression that drinking smoothies is just like drinking coke or something anyway, just that sugar comes from fruit instead of actual sugar anyway...given the comment she’s made to Daisy May about maple syrup being sugar it all seems a bit hypocritical!
Is that why she adds the protein powder? Protein powder must be full of sweetners as that stuff is normally revolting.

Reactions: 2
What happened to her?! New to this thread but I vaguely remember her from years ago when she was dating that annoying Marcus guy. She seemed so normal, down to earth and laid back then. The same also happened to Lily Pebbles and Anna (cant remember her second name). They were just fun loving girls who used to do bargain hauls and review lots of brightly coloured lipsticks and somewhere along the line they all became exceptionally pretentious boring smug drips sat around in their ethically sourced over priced £300 yoga pants taking pictures of themselves sipping chai tea!! How anyone can envy any of their lives I just don't know. It seems like the joy and fun and spontaneity has been completely sucked from their lives and its totally gobsmacking and saddening to see! She seems like a really nice girl (I may be totally wrong i havent followed her in years) but I am not surprised her fiance left her. She is clearly suffering from orthorexia and to the extreme and that puts such a strain on a relationship. Rather than burning papers and moon charging crystals she should seek the help of a therapist as her life lacks balance and her obsession with being healthy pure and perfect has become her entire identity and seems all encompassing in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Im just watching old vlogs and saw this! Poor Joey he is so akward and really thin, doesn’t look healthy at all

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Uh! Granola is practically like eating a twix, has a lot of sugar, I like it but is not as healthy as many think, same people who eat cereals they are all really bad processed food so I don't see the difference to eat regular bread, drinking one smoothie a day is fine but many could actually cause an overdose of fructose.

Just curious of what happened to her engagement ring, I have never being engaged so no idea what you do when the engagement breaks off?

Reactions: 5
Naomi Smart #6 : Smoothie bowl weather was the end of Joes tether..
Niomi #5: it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether 😂
You and I be like...

meme.jpeg

Is that why she adds the protein powder? Protein powder must be full of sweetners as that stuff is normally revolting.
I have no idea, I'm not sure why she even bothers having protein shakes as she doesn't seem to lift much? I don't have protein shakes after a run, not sure if that's right though. I think she uses them more as a meal replacement than for the nutritional value tbh...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

someone needs to take this thread away from me :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That smoothie bowl is legendary :LOL:

So many layers, I didn't realise that she ended up putting Kelloggs stuff on it, that company well known for ethical-washing while posening people with pop tarts and pringles. Always the good little gleam bot

View attachment 231889
as usual she will literally advertise anything for money. that ridiculous rebrand of the logo to make it look like some kind of "healthy/organic" new brand

Yes, i wondered why she didn't amaz0n prime a nutribullet or even a vitamix? Then realised she mighy have been angling for a freebie! And, what was this terrible blender that couldn't even handle a banana? It looked expensive in the vids.

Will she get her vitamix and 2 nutribullets back, or are they joes now?!

Love that you got the screengrab with her pointing to 'no added sugar'
Yes, no added sugar. Tbh I'm surprised she eats granola.
i doubt "joey" will be making any more smoothie bowls, its no longer the weather for it after all :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the difference between a smoothie bowl and an açai bowl?

I have a really sweet tooth but they both look too sickly for me. Deliciously Ella is the same - always eating really sugary food but as it’s ‘natural’ and more expensive than your general household sugar it’s somehow more virtuous?!

Reactions: 10
Uh! Granola is practically like eating a twix, has a lot of sugar, I like it but is not as healthy as many think, same people who eat cereals they are all really bad processed food so I don't see the difference to eat regular bread, drinking one smoothie a day is fine but many could actually cause an overdose of fructose.

Just curious of what happened to her engagement ring, I have never being engaged so no idea what you do when the engagement breaks off?
It's kind of an unspoken rule that if the girl breaks off the engagement, she returns the ring, and if the guy breaks it off, then she keeps the ring.

Reactions: 4
So literally a month ago she was asking someone to be a bridesmaid then she gets dumped
Dam

Reactions: 8
Now that Joe's out the picture, her feed has fast become just photos of herself and it stands out even more how vain and self-obsessed she is, just like the other influencers she wanted to distance herself from.

Açaí bowls are thicker, more like sorbet.

Reactions: 12

Yel

I have a really sweet tooth but they both look too sickly for me. Deliciously Ella is the same - always eating really sugary food but as it’s ‘natural’ and more expensive than your general household sugar it’s somehow more virtuous?!
Acai is just a berry to put in it. Apparently its a superfood. I doubt the nutrition and cost per gram makes it any better than blackcurrants or beetroots and it comes from somewhere exotic.

Even aldi sell acai chocolate these days :LOL:

Reactions: 9

These influencer vegans consume so much sugar daily... but 'cause it is "natural" no one says a thing.

I have never understood a smoothie bowl... I love a smoothie but why the heck would I want that slop in a bowl??

Reactions: 18
I remember in a video years ago she was baking something and commented that she uses coconut sugar becuase "it's much better for you!!" even though it's still just granules of glucose like any other bog standard sugar. Now it's even more hypocrytical given her maple syrup comment :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15

Totally agree, as if maple syrup/cocunut sugar doesnt contain exactly the same sugar as cheap white sugar at 10x the price. I also find the trend of blending/juicing everything really annoying, how is it better than eating solid food? I'm sure it must have some kind of affect on your jaw in the long term, especially when experts have proven that its actually more satisfying/satiating to eat solid food

Reactions: 13
I remember in a video years ago she was baking something and commented that she uses coconut sugar becuase "it's much better for you!!" even though it's still just granules of glucose like any other bog standard sugar. Now it's even more hypocrytical given her maple syrup comment :ROFLMAO:
It is like people who use coconut oil instead of real oil/butter... you are as well just using the real thing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.