Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked on IG stories what people's "full moon rituals" are. WTF does that mean? Is it some hippy-dippy tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She asked on IG stories what people's "full moon rituals" are. WTF does that mean? Is it some hippy-dippy tit?
She's lost the plot! Joey's going to be watching this thinking, "thank god I've left."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really think she needs to be held accountable for her actions. Controlling what someone else eats is not acceptable. But she will most likely keep just posting pics of herself and move onto someone new without getting any help
As I said. Another selfie haha

Reactions: 3
“A really great opportunity to let go and move on....”

niomi we get it, he dumped you, no need to light a bonfire and dance around naked or drink the blood of a baby unicorn when the clock strikes 12.
hippy dippy tit won’t bring him back.

Grab a multipack of kinder bueno’s and go cry in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
They're the same thing, she definitely didn't make it up and it's not a UK thing. I think there's some traditional thing over what you call the position if someone's married or not, but in recent times it's just a preference or personal thing.
Yeah, maid or matron of honour? Bridesmaids are typically children (not teenagers) and very small children are flower girls / page boys. (Toddlers to ages 6 or 7) it is perceived as a little tacky to have a gaggle of adult women as bridesmaids. (Perhaps where the fear of upstaging the bride came from.) I may be in the minority here, but i don't like big weddings and feel they are a waste of time and money. Niimu would have been angling for a wedding in hello or similar l

Reactions: 6
the fact that she's turning to *~spiritual~* endeavours like astrology and full moon rituals just tells me that she's still very unwell and heartbroken over this. desperately looking for things to help herself feel better. I feel for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm calling it: she is mere DAYS away from charging her crystals in the sunshine.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Never having worked a day could do that!
I get up at 4.30 for work to catch the 6 am train, it does feel like a club but nobody is vlogging for sure 😩
Out of interest, what time do you start work?! Or do you have a long commute??

Reactions: 2
We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift - As told by Joe Woodward

I remember when we broke up, the first time

Saying, ‘This is it, I’ve had enough’

Cause like, you haven’t let me eat toast in a month

When you, said you, needed smoothie bowls (what?)

Then you come around again say
‘Joey, I miss you and I swear I’m gonna change, trust me’

Remember how that lasted for a day?
I say, ‘I’m hungry’, you freak out, we argue, I’m STARVING!!!!

Ooh, oh-oh, oh-oh
I enjoyed that far too much (y) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also works out to give her something to do and delude herself into thinking she’s busy. She was waxing on and on about how proud she was to wake up early and be in a secret club of people who also wake early. Only she doesn’t realize those people are actually going to work.
And would like, very much, to be still asleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Out of interest, what time do you start work?! Or do you have a long commute??
Long commute, I start at 7am, usually there 6.40 to relieve the nightshift, mostly there 12h so home around 8pm, barely time for quick dinner and it's back to sleep. 😞 Usually don't manage to fall asleep right away so I'm on 5h sleep on average throughout the work week, luckily mostly 4x12h, then I need another 24h for the migraine to go away etc...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She'd do better to just go to Thailand (post-Covid) and just go to a Full Moon Party and drink out of a bucket all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to be off topic, but her behaviour reminds me of Ben Brown‘s weird hippy mother nature personality shift after he split up from Nicole.

Reactions: 8
I feel for her, shes heartbroken and blindsided, probably still can't believe it etc. But she wasn't a great girlfriend and seemed too keen to preserve joes good looks and lean bod (4 scoops of protein powder for 1 person *gasp*) to realise neither of them were having fun anymore.

They were both drinking alcohol in almost every meal. Surprised heath control freak niomi permitted this!

Just the one, of course
She's going to go full goop on us.

Reactions: 10
I’m amazed she isn’t just doing the dignified silence thing. All of this posting of bikini shots and charging her crystals isn’t going to bring Joey back.

Reactions: 14
I never get it when women post bikini/sexy bod shots after getting dumped.

Like, he's seen the goods, and he still ain't stayin', so...?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m amazed she isn’t just doing the dignified silence thing. All of this posting of bikini shots and charging her crystals isn’t going to bring Joey back.
Controversial thought here: what if she doesn't want him back?

Yes, she seemed more besotted with him than he was with her, but since we don't know what happened, we don't know if whatever happened was serious enough for her to never want him back. To me, her behavior reads more "Look how much better I am without you" than "Baby coome back,
you can blame it all on me, I was wrong, and I just can't live without you". Wait that's a song :p

And because apparently today I want to get booed on this forum, I admit I like doing the hippy dippy shtuff. Does it really reenergize you or cleanse you or whatever? Who knows, probably not, but I have fun. She needs fun even if it's about crystals and yoga under the moonlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.