Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless her. It must be nice to live in a world where your main concerns are running and looking pretty... Come on! I remember how her video popped up in my feed and while watching it i was amazed, it was like watching a fairy cartoon. How can someone of 30 years of age be so naive and uneducated about the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Controversial thought here: what if she doesn't want him back?

Yes, she seemed more besotted with him than he was with her, but since we don't know what happened, we don't know if whatever happened was serious enough for her to never want him back. To me, her behavior reads more "Look how much better I am without you" than "Baby coome back,
you can blame it all on me, I was wrong, and I just can't live without you". Wait that's a song :p

And because apparently today I want to get booed on this forum, I admit I like doing the hippy dippy shtuff. Does it really reenergize you or cleanse you or whatever? Who knows, probably not, but I have fun. She needs fun even if it's about crystals and yoga under the moonlight.
I like astrology, crystals and inspirational quotes too and they can help ♥ I just don't like influenzas trying to cash in on everything, especially on things they don't have proper skills and training for

Reactions: 12
I like astrology, crystals and inspirational quotes too and they can help ♥ I just don't like influenzas trying to cash in on everything, especially on things they don't have proper skills and training for
Hopefully she won't be shilling vegan crystals next...

The bar is so low here that I was positively surprised that she was asking people for their tips and not pretending to be an expert in moon dances (once removed cousins of smoothie bowl weather dances)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah somehow I don’t think she would take him back either. I get the feeling he’s really offended her on a personal level - like I think he’s either put her down about the food, or her influencer ‘job.’ Like maybe he did ask her to go abroad with him again and she’s said no because of her job, and he’s gone ‘what job? You can do that online stuff anywhere’ or something. The way she’s really ramped up all the wellness stories after saying don’t let people dim your sparkle and be yourself and love yourself etc, I just feel he must’ve said something quite personal and insulting to her and you can’t really come back from that idk?

Reactions: 21
I was hoping in the instastory where she says she uses a full moon to let go that there would be Joey's name written in the journal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was hoping in the instastory where she says she uses a full moon to let go that there would be Joey's name written in the journal.
Niomi’s list of things to let go of:
1. Joeyyyyy
2. Bread/toast
3. That blender that left lumpy banana in the smoothie bowls
4. Non-smoothie bowl weather

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I definitely don’t think she wants him back— well in some part of the grief there’s a desire to have that love back I’m sure— but she’s made pretty clear from the start that she is done with that chapter and obviously feels betrayed.

However I don’t agree that the new age guru stuff is harmless fun tbh, I think very often it exploits people’s difficulties in order to attain considerable investments of their money (people genuinely shell out money for rocks that they on some level DO believe are healing crystals), time, and emotion. It’s preying on people’s need to believe they can control their lives in areas where sadly you can’t. (Sound familiar with Niomi as a self professed control freak? She couldn’t control Joe’s love for her or her own happiness in the end, so she is attempting to find a source of control and explanation for that).

I also believe it‘s especially harmful when it couples with pseudoscience around health, and tbh after researching this for an assignment back in 2017 I really don’t believe you can extract this exploitation from the industry in all its variations today. ALSO I think a lot of people say ‘it’s fun’ as a bit of a front to try and make the skeptics or questioners seem crazy or overly invested when in reality they really do believe a lot of it is genuinely true and will invest their money in it time and time again, which emboldens the charlatans sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not to get too political but I also find all the extreme wellness stuff/alternative medicine stuff a bit tone-deaf in light of the pandemic. I might be reaching but charging your crystals in the moonlight can very quickly lead into the anti-vaxx territory.

Reactions: 25
Not sure if this was posted here before; In one vlogmas she is telling that she is a control freak. she also went to a tarot reader , this was after India announcement. Perhaps she was having doubt about the relationship? the move? that is why she choose to get a reading?

9.11 time stamp for when she say she is a control freak

Amazing. In that video, she also discusses her ‘family jeweller’ in Brighton called Derek and she said he was sizing her engagement ring in ONE AFTERNOON.
So sure, of course Niomi, your ring was getting ‘serviced’ for weeks on end.
Can we restart the speculation over the ring? Did she take it off in a strop? Did Joe ask her to take it off/take a break/postpone the engagement/wedding? And does anyone know when she actually stopped wearing it?

Reactions: 10
I’m not a fan of her constant need to portray a perfect life either but I do hope for her sake this is all for show. There’s nothing wrong with feeling like tit after your fiancé leaves you. The next 12 months don’t need to be the best of your life when all of your plans have changed overnight. Saying you’re so strong / empowered / excited for the future more than ever doesn’t make it true. Just take a breather.

Like people have pointed out, their relationship was probably very surface level but everything is very surface level for her unfortunately and I don’t think she really gets what it’s like to actually live. She’s so out of touch (which is very privileged of her) but also she’s not adding any substance to her own life. She’s a walking contradiction of values, she has “fun days” just so she can create content from it, her hobbies are monetised so they’re not really hobbies, her relationships clearly aren’t as perfect as she portrays and would like them to be, like most of us she has some things in her life that she needs to come to terms with but she won’t because it’s ‘offbrand’. She’s made herself and her life a brand that nobody asked for or really wants...it’s just all a bit sad.

I hope she finds a way to actually feel the way she has portrayed herself for years but I think that’s a big ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus f***k. This tit is so addictive. I'm not even following her much and only couple of videos... But this is so much fun. I can't stop reading this 😂😂😂
Same hahaha! Been all over this thread 🔥

I never get it when women post bikini/sexy bod shots after getting dumped.

Like, he's seen the goods, and he still ain't stayin', so...?
I am a witch but I think a good way to get under a man’s skin who has dumped you is to act like he did you a favor. If you’re just out there living your life, being normal, eventually they start thinking, hmmm, wait, isn’t she sad I am gone??? :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Oh I would have also kept the ring and maybe modified it just to really eff with him hehehe. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
LaraQ
Yesterday at 5:46 PM
Add bookmark
I hope to God she never stumbles across these threads.:ROFLMAO::D😂
I learnt how to quote. I think. The things we do for gossip.
Actually in the comments to one of her recent videos someone directed her to this site so... Chances are - she is reading it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Don’t know how to quote sorry but I totally agree with you @H91, I don’t think putting out this empowered/ new woman vibe online is going to be beneficial in the long term. In my opinion, she needs to take a breather, look after herself and don’t rush to come across as ‘moved on’ as there is no rush. She’s been through a big change , it takes times to adjust.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope Nims enjoys her post-bath naked yoga surrounded by crystals while howling at the full moon

or whatever t f shes doing this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah somehow I don’t think she would take him back either. I get the feeling he’s really offended her on a personal level - like I think he’s either put her down about the food, or her influencer ‘job.’ Like maybe he did ask her to go abroad with him again and she’s said no because of her job, and he’s gone ‘what job? You can do that online stuff anywhere’ or something. The way she’s really ramped up all the wellness stories after saying don’t let people dim your sparkle and be yourself and love yourself etc, I just feel he must’ve said something quite personal and insulting to her and you can’t really come back from that idk?
I thought the same too ! May be he called out on her job or commented that all she does is self care routines for videos , and soooo she is shoving on his face over and again all kinds of self care to show blah I don’t care what you say Joeyyy 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.