Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Stanbury is currently in Bali with her younger husband, they’ve managed to do more in 4 days than Nimbs in 3+ months!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no, she’s gonna talk about that for a long time, as if it was more serious than it actually is. Stop drawing attention and go flee to Bali since you have no ties in London.

1660832253088.jpeg

She can’t even type proper sentences, she communicates using Emojis.. and her sense of humor I still don’t get.

Reactions: 15
How long before Lordon’s sister starts posting about Starflower oil..? With an affiliate link of course

Reactions: 20
I can’t compute the Niomi from Joe era and this new era is the same Niomi. She wouldn’t be caught dead showing her boobs like this in Joe era. We barely see her in bikini back then. She’s like Taylor Swift with and era for every album only she does it with boyfriend 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Verity bought her a membership at the Royal Academy of Arts for her birthday 🤔 not sure she’s the kind of person who can enjoy and appreciate arts, but whatever. She probably thinks she’s gonna find Frida Kahlo ✨ everywhere ✨ and reach the climax of the right path.

And the way she talks.. geez, she looks even dumber than usual 🤢
Her boobs are so much bigger here as well idk

Reactions: 1
That dig about ‘western medicine’ has annoyed me so much…they’ve given you that oil because your lump isn’t anything nasty, if you needed chemo or something I don’t think you’d be dissing it then
came here to say the same, what a condescending little bleep. i bet the doctors are soooo grateful that you approve of their recommendations 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1508539

Root cause ! Niomi, don't be a Forky !

I am amazed that she discovered just now that western medicine is prescribing natural products. This is not new.

The way she is trying to milk her story is so disgusting.
Red flags all over this!!! 🚩🚩🚩🚩 "I am so surprised western doctors...." And what are you?! A descendant of a native Indian healer-grandmother-witch because you went to friggin' Bali once?! Are western doctors just brainwashed into giving cheap mainstream pills and unneseccary procedures for no reason at all? Do little white doc-puppets just order their medicine-certificate on Amazon (with a sponsored influencer-code) ? That's what they do you think u f**** dimbob? Jeez who DO YOU think you are, no qualifications whatsover to give any advice on any topic other than how to choose the newest shiny filter over pics for social media. I wish her wholeheartedly to be in a serious, desperate need of medical assitance once or pray over a sick relative begging the doctors for help.... and then we'll talk. (rant over)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
came here to say the same, what a condescending little bleep. i bet the doctors are soooo grateful that you approve of their recommendations 🙄
Red flags all over this!!! 🚩🚩🚩🚩 "I am so surprised western doctors...." And what are you?! A descendant of a native Indian healer-grandmother-witch because you went to friggin' Bali once?! Are western doctors just brainwashed into giving cheap mainstream pills and unneseccary procedures for no reason at all? Do little white doc-puppets just order their medicine-certificate on Amazon (with a sponsored influencer-code) ? That's what they do you think u f**** dimbob? Jeez who DO YOU think you are, no qualifications whatsover to give any advice on any topic other than how to choose the newest shiny filter over pics for social media. I wish her wholeheartedly to be in a serious, desperate need of medical assitance once or pray over a sick relative begging the doctors for help.... and then we'll talk. (rant over)
Yes, she thinks she’s above everyone, being surprised by anything, like when she thought Paris wasn’t as developed as London. She’s such a narrow-minded and ignorant moron. The only things she knows are clichés, just like Bradley. She should educate herself before posting something on social media.. or even before talking. So boring.

Reactions: 22
Guys, don't you remember? Her great grandma was a WhItE wItCh, of course she's surprised by Western doctors.
(yes, I'll never get over this post lmao)

Untitled 3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
1660835905790.png

I’m so sorry to hear that, but eh, what are you gonna do? I, for one, am one lucky lady, and the happiest I’ve ever been. Sorry about that too.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahaha! You’ve got to change your answer Bradley, because it. doesn’t. make. any. sense. Literally.

View attachment 1508289
Did you realise that your post was written at 11:11 mirror time, does this count as I have seen it? I am going to rich, skinny and free this year

View attachment 1508957

I’m so sorry to hear that, but eh, what are you gonna do? I, for one, am one lucky lady, and the happiest I’ve ever been. Sorry about that too.
Didn’t save her from being dumped. Shut the duck up Niomi. I am so mean making fun of her being dumped lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are prescribing starflower oil / borage seed oil because it has been extensively tested, not because they believe random esoteric tit like Niomi! She's making it sound as if doctors were generally against natural remedies when in fact they are simply bound to actual efficacy, which the huge market of supplements and untested plant substances is not. Niomi doesn't see a difference between "remedies" that scam companies sell to gullible people like herself, and actual scientifically tested substances. She can be as dumb as she wants, but I really wish she weren't an influencer. She just releases so much bullshit into the world.
I kind of find it annoying when people think everything "natural" is better. Everything including water is a chemical! "Natural" doesn't necessarily mean BETTER. It's not that black and white. That everything marketed as a natural remedy = good. Of course there's instances where things such as oils help. I wonder what kind of bubble she lives in if she hasn't seen oils such as starflower recommended before? Thank god for scientists inventing medicine that help us with all kinds of ailments. She wreaks of privilege. She's lucky to have access to "western" medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did you realise that your post was written at 11:11 mirror time, does this count as I have seen it? I am going to rich, skinny and free this year
Oh it was 12:11 where I live. Man, I missed my chance. Back to the wrong path now. Maybe the secret of life (besides knowing it’s good when it’s good), is to set an alarm to be happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh it was 12:11 where I live. Man, I missed my chance. Back to the wrong path now. Maybe the secret of life (besides knowing it’s good when it’s good), is to set an alarm to be happy.
643D3E44-32ED-4141-88FC-DBA241BCB799.png
No worries, I have got you covered. 11:11 good vibes only. May we be rich and skinny

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't think she's pregnant but I can see her wanting to be. Niomi's the only ex Brit Crew "leading lady" who doesn't have kids/is pregnant yet.
Yeah, and for a while there, it looked like she'd have it all before the others. She had the guy, the ring, the impending wedding, the prospect of kids in a couple years...

Reactions: 7
I always have a feeling that she's asking these questions herself so that she can sell stuff. I didn't realize it was a dress, looks more like an apron lol.

1660838604109.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I always have a feeling that she's asking these questions herself so that she can sell stuff. I didn't realize it was a dress, looks more like an apron lol.

View attachment 1509049
I thought it was an apron too 😅 speaking of selling stuff, she keeps promoting this event, but I’m not sure it’s working. She posted something about it a week ago and there are like 2 comments, and one of them is from her 🤭

1660840032354.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.