Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she thinks she’s above everyone, being surprised by anything, like when she thought Paris wasn’t as developed as London. She’s such a narrow-minded and ignorant moron. The only things she knows are clichés, just like Bradley. She should educate herself before posting something on social media.. or even before talking. So boring.
Remember she was shocked that yoga and vegetarian food existed in India… you know, the home of yoga and veggie food?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yeah, and for a while there, it looked like she'd have it all before the others. She had the guy, the ring, the impending wedding, the prospect of kids in a couple years...
And this is why it didn't work out :ROFLMAO:

1660840285896.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I always have a feeling that she's asking these questions herself so that she can sell stuff. I didn't realize it was a dress, looks more like an apron lol.

View attachment 1509049
:sick::sick::sick: Please stop showing this shadow of a person. She always gives me graveyard vibes.

She's giving cadaver dressed in vintage apron here.
Yes! Exactly.

I thought it was an apron too 😅 speaking of selling stuff, she keeps promoting this event, but I’m not sure it’s working. She posted something about it a week ago and there are like 2 comments, and one of them is from her 🤭

View attachment 1509095
Is this her posting from her hospital bed / deathbed again? Put her out of her misery already.

Reactions: 12
OMg he's so damn RUDE... sitting down can make you hungry because the brain burns a lot of calories if you are actually using it. His "advice" is always such a fking dig..

1660846093131.png

For "Woman"? oh god

1660846426364.png

Ahahah his engagement rate is down, he was totally milking being with Nimbobs

1660846580711.png

aaaand the barfiest one of them all..

1660846717102.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
OMg he's so damn RUDE... sitting down can make you hungry because the brain burns a lot of calories if you are actually using it. His "advice" is always such a fking dig..

View attachment 1509416

For "Woman"? oh god

View attachment 1509437

View attachment 1509444
Our bodies 🙄 how many exactly?

..and only 600 people saw it in an hour.. I have 433,000 followers. Yeah, so? Don’t blame it on the algorithm, maybe your content is just pointless, no big deal. Like Smart Skin has about 13k followers on Instagram, but nobody ever comments or likes the posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

1660847091080.jpeg

OK Doctor.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1509416

For "Woman"? oh god

View attachment 1509437

View attachment 1509444

aaaand the barfiest one of them all..

View attachment 1509458
His brain doesn't burn many calories, it's always turned off. The amount of spelling errors is impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's giving cadaver dressed in vintage apron here.
I was about to comment ...is her and the toothy creep as 2 of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ...because they give that vibe...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His brain doesn't burn many calories, it's always turned off. The amount of spelling errors is impressive.
Yes, I just love how he uses effecting instead of affecting. Just like Niomi uses two instead of too. Honestly I'll never understand how they've managed to get so many followers lol

Reactions: 20
Oh, Forky. No. No. Step away from the phone, dude.

10 kg as the top dumbell weight for a woman? Lemme guess, he thinks otherwise we'll bulk up and then we won't be "thin/toned" and "his preferred type."

He's braincell deficient.

Reactions: 26
Oh, Forky. No. No. Step away from the phone, dude.

10 kg as the top dumbell weight for a woman? Lemme guess, he thinks otherwise we'll bulk up and then we won't be "thin/toned" and "his preferred type."

He's braincell deficient.
Brain farts and verbal diarrhea as usual.
Dude need to seriously look in the mirror. He is aging quicker than ever. That is what you get when you are an intellectually challenged prick.

Reactions: 13
Brain farts and verbal diarrhea as usual.
Dude need to seriously look in the mirror. He is aging quicker than ever. That is what you get when you are an intellectually challenged prick.
Seriously for someone who favors looks and appearance above all else he should be wearing a paper bag over his head. Total radio face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t mean to be cynical but why even post that boob pic at all? If it was something serious (benign or not), I’d understand, but she’s sharing this information/picture for what exactly?
And I’m sorry but if she was really that worried, she’d have gotten it checked out ASAP and/or told a friend who would’ve told her to get it checked out.

The number of likes on that photo compared to previous posts, hmmm….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
An interesting read before it gets deleted. Don’t hold back hahaha
Lady Angela did not hold back...me reading this comment lol

I don’t mean to be cynical but why even post that boob pic at all? If it was something serious (benign or not), I’d understand, but she’s sharing this information/picture for what exactly?
And I’m sorry but if she was really that worried, she’d have gotten it checked out ASAP and/or told a friend who would’ve told her to get it checked out.

The number of likes on that photo compared to previous posts, hmmm….
It's the only way she could post a picture like this, breast cancer awareness was just a vehicle to look hot for clicks, if she just randomly posted this saying her usual "so happy today" she would get crap for it... That's really hard to respect. It's not a joke and she's actually taking away from the message just to show off.. tacky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously for someone who favors looks and appearance above all else he should be wearing a paper bag over his head. Total radio face.
But his voice is bad too... so print media... but his spelling is atrocious so in conclusion, on behalf of Tattle just go away, Forkster :p (Except don't, because Niomi is so utterly boring, we need her exes for entertainment).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.