Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine Niomi wanting to move to Bali if she were pregnant. It just doesn't compute for me.

Reactions: 16
Yeah she'd want all her family around her for 24/7 help.
And just the status of being a "young mum" (because yes, in London she'd still be young).

I think she must be really, truly desperate to have a man in her life for approval to move to Bali just because of the Lordon D when all she's wanted for years is to marry a rich, upper-class London guy.

Remember that comment I think under a photo of Charlotte in the countryside about how that'd be them in a few years? The Barbour jackets, the Wellies, the Land Rover. That's what she truly wants, if she's honest. Not orgies with Lordon and his 887 teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm glad she went private. Given the current state of the NHS, one less person in the queue may mean that another person who may not be able to afford private healthcare can be seen a bit quicker. Btw I'm not saying that she shouldn't go to the NHS (in fact I personally would for any major stuff), just saying that if Nimbobs wants to go private then I'm all for it.

Reactions: 20
I kind of think she's pregnant, wouldn't put it past her to babytrap someone
But he doesn't even have money :/ She'd be more babytrapped than him in the long run.

I'm trying to think of how desperate would one have to be to babytrap Lordon McDonkey... Niomi might actually be there, but it's too icky a prospect for me to consider unless it's confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But he doesn't even have money :/ She'd be more babytrapped than him in the long run.

I'm trying to think of how desperate would one have to be to babytrap Lordon McDonkey... Niomi might actually be there, but it's too icky a prospect for me to consider unless it's confirmed.
I meant babytrapping not for financial gain but more like to force someone to be in a relationship with her

Reactions: 9
I meant babytrapping not for financial gain but more like to force someone to be in a relationship with her
Yeah, I got it, but my perhaps poorly developed point was that there are so many men to potentially babytrap, if the goal is just to have someone, and some that at least offer some other incentives, like money.

Jamie White is a nobody in the influencer world(like, we mocked Forky and his 260k followers or something, but Lordon has 8k, lol), he has no money, no successful business, from the snippets of podcast I've heard he is also a piece of work, and for someone as shallow as Niomi, I'm still in shock she doesn't realize how unattractive he is. He's a dud in all fronts.

I just think she'd have to be extremely desperate to babytrap THAT man. And she might be, but I hope not, for her own sake.

Not to mention she better than anyone probably knows a baby doesn't really guarantee a man sticking around.

Reactions: 27
Here you go, that’s what she wanted.

1660792942649.png

1660793035069.png

🤭

1660793057180.png

After this post, I’m looking forward to a new YouTube video called A HUGE WAKE UP CALL #147 (sponsored obviously).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Here you go, that’s what she wanted.

View attachment 1507805

View attachment 1507808

🤭

View attachment 1507809

After this post, I’m looking forward to a new YouTube video called A HUGE WAKE UP CALL #147 (sponsored obviously).
This picture looks even more bizarre with her other ones on her page…it’s so obviously edited…Nimbob is desperate for engagement but no one can get a boob job in two days and heal from it 🤣 If this would be anyone else than Nimbob, I’d think she’s moving over the Onlyfans…what’s wrong with her?🤡

Reactions: 7
Yeah, don’t count on it lol
By moving to Bali, I hope she’s gonna progressively disappear from social media, she’s getting completely insane.
Lol what content?
Same Rice paddy, same smoothie, same spa and nail treatment, same yoga class. That’s literally she posted despite being a new country for over a month.
That’s a very delusional fan.

Reactions: 10
Let's go back to this obvious bad photoshop.

Where is the tanning mark of her bikini (especially between her under-boobs) ?
Is she sun-bathing with half-coconut shell on her boobs ?
What's the white mark on her left hand fingers ?
When you have a tan and your boobs remain untanned, it can create the illusion of bigger boobs, she also has them squeezed together, maybe her boobs fall more to the side usually giving the illusion of smaller ones! Also having natural lighting hit from the side, creates shadows and makes them appear bigger too. Also maybe she's started the pill and they have grown! Also common to get lumps in your breasts from changes in hormones due to the pill, it happened to me and I had to get it checked. Just saying there's ways to make your boobs appear bigger in photos!
She must have photoshopped the picture, playing with light and shadow effects, like she usually does. But as you guys mentioned it, it’s such a shoddy work. She ends up with two white circles in the middle of her body.. What the heck?

1660799147988.gif

Reactions: 9
D0F65719-2740-49B2-ADD3-CF7874774342.jpeg

Not grandpa Ian and Terrina commenting on Niomi’s boob photo… call me old fashioned but I’d be mortified if my grandparents saw a photo of me like the one she posted.

I also hope for her sake she’s not pregnant with Lordon’s baby. She’s been pretty reckless over the last year but this would be such an irresponsible decision to make specially with someone as creepy as Lordon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Not grandpa Ian and Terrina commenting on Niomi’s boob photo… call me old fashioned but I’d be mortified if my grandparents saw a photo of me like the one she posted.
I agree 🤢 she has posted tons of photos and videos of herself half-naked, with a focus on her ass or her boobs, so maybe they just got used to it and don’t pay attention anymore. But again, I’m not surprised coming from Terrina. Whenever Niomi posted something about not feeling great, her grandmother was only focusing on her appearance.

Reactions: 7
It’s a well known page 3 trick so hold your boobs in the middle (rather than cup them underneath) to make them look bigger.
Find it very odd she wants to make her boobs look big (and by modern standards ‘attractive’) to raise awareness for breast cancer. Gross.

Yes, there’s still something wrong in her face. It’s like she’s saying send help.

View attachment 1506445

She’s so bad at faking it 😒

View attachment 1506446
She's never ever posted about visiting other galleries in London that are free, but then she needed a £165 membership to force her to do so? I think the family try to be high brow when they really are not.

However Verity probably has a point, what do you get someone that gets everything else for free?

However Verity probably has a point, what do you get someone that gets everything else for free?
Verity could have looked for a potential husband for Niomi, since that’s the only thing that would make her happy. That would have been a better gift.

Also, I found this 😬

1660810261461.jpeg

with pictures they say 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.