Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she had a lump in her breast for two months and didn’t get it checked out. If I was her I would have been running to the doctor straight away. She’s very lucky it’s nothing serious.
She also says she is 'always on top of her health', but didn't she also delay getting glasses, then get told she wasn't getting enough nutrients/protein from her diet, etc etc etc? She neglects it.

Reactions: 26
She also says she is 'always on top of her health', but didn't she also delay getting glasses, then get told she wasn't getting enough nutrients/protein from her diet, etc etc etc? She neglects it.
This girl… she’s just saying things…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t check on the niomi threads for a while and I come back and I have no idea what’s going on 😅

can someone explain to me what she sees in the new fella - is it Lordon? He’s not rich, upper middle class, doesn’t have a huge insta following or moves in the social circles she wants. He’s not good looking and instagrammable.

I didn’t think forky was what she wanted either but he ticked more of her superficial boxes that this Lordon guy surely? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 16
By ‘health’ she just means how thin she is

Reactions: 34
When you have a tan and your boobs remain untanned, it can create the illusion of bigger boobs, she also has them squeezed together, maybe her boobs fall more to the side usually giving the illusion of smaller ones! Also having natural lighting hit from the side, creates shadows and makes them appear bigger too. Also maybe she's started the pill and they have grown! Also common to get lumps in your breasts from changes in hormones due to the pill, it happened to me and I had to get it checked. Just saying there's ways to make your boobs appear bigger in photos!
Same! I was skinny and flat-chested all my early 20s and when I started the pill again my boobs grew like two bra sizes in 10 months and I had to replace all my bikinis hehe BUT! Not only the boobs get bigger, same as when you're pregnant, the butt and thighs get rounder, too and she's definitely as skinny and flat as before. This is just the pose in that pic. I don't think it's photoshopped. She's just obviusly flexing and sqeezing to the camera...also the way she is posing slightly from above :sick: But yeah, that post was sickening on many levels.

Reactions: 19
I don’t check on the niomi threads for a while and I come back and I have no idea what’s going on 😅

can someone explain to me what she sees in the new fella - is it Lordon? He’s not rich, upper middle class, doesn’t have a huge insta following or moves in the social circles she wants. He’s not good looking and instagrammable.

I didn’t think forky was what she wanted either but he ticked more of her superficial boxes that this Lordon guy surely? Have I missed something?
maybe of his horse teeth? There are so many reasons to call in love, sometimes people fell on the most absurd thing thing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh right, she got glasses recently, I’m wondering where those can be because she’s not wearing them for sure, they probably ruin her *Bali aesthetics*…she also got free Invisalign treatments twice now but I bet she doesn’t wear her retainers, so she will get a third one for sure once she’s back from Bali😒

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha! You’ve got to change your answer Bradley, because it. doesn’t. make. any. sense. Literally.

1660817480385.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so ppl who got kids at 17 are old ppl in his ******** mind ? He must think that Verity is a mummy !

(wut !! i can't say that Forky has a deficient mind)

Reactions: 1
In case you missed it, she just posted a little reminder of what she did yesterday. Not like displaying her boobs in her feed was enough, it has to be in a story as well. And still that damn 🦩 pose.

1660821326827.jpeg

She’s flexing so hard that we can see on her face she can barely breathe.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
While Niomi is showing her boobs, Bradley is displaying something else.

View attachment 1507411

Also, his hand looks more like a paw, and not a cute one.
Maybe he should have squeezed it as well to make it look bigger on camera, so that people would debate whether he's a micro or a mini?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1660824304238.png

Root cause ! Niomi, don't be a Forky !

I am amazed that she discovered just now that western medicine is prescribing natural products. This is not new.

The way she is trying to milk her story is so disgusting.

Reactions: 29
In case you missed it, she just posted a little reminder of what she did yesterday. Not like displaying her boobs in her feed was enough, it has to be in a story as well. And still that damn 🦩 pose.

View attachment 1508438

She’s flexing so hard that we can see on her face she can barely breathe.
She's skinny, and yet she photoshopped the area between her legs. If you follow the lines of the wooden structure, you will see that the area she made white should actually still be the pattern of the cushion.

Reactions: 8
Let's pray to the flamingo moon and Frida in the 11:11 sky that she's NOT pregnant. Seriously, no. That'd be terrible, the poor child.
It would be the first baby to be born with a full set of adult teeth. Probably even chew it's own way out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I probably have watched too much Niomi in my life but in her Vlogmas in 2019, she has a video called Getting Red Carpet Ready where she wears a silver strapless dress. She shows her routine of getting ready and it includes a Marks & Spencers strapless bra she has bought (6.42 if you want the time stamp) to wear with this dress, showing her size to be 30C (don’t ask me how I remember this so well!). I’m guessing she must be a smaller size now as she has lost weight since spitting from Joe.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1508539

Root cause ! Niomi, don't be a Forky !

I am amazed that she discovered just now that western medicine is prescribing natural products. This is not new.

The way she is trying to milk her story is so disgusting.
They are prescribing starflower oil / borage seed oil because it has been extensively tested, not because they believe random esoteric tit like Niomi! She's making it sound as if doctors were generally against natural remedies when in fact they are simply bound to actual efficacy, which the huge market of supplements and untested plant substances is not. Niomi doesn't see a difference between "remedies" that scam companies sell to gullible people like herself, and actual scientifically tested substances. She can be as dumb as she wants, but I really wish she weren't an influencer. She just releases so much bullshit into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think she's pregnant but I can see her wanting to be. Niomi's the only ex Brit Crew "leading lady" who doesn't have kids/is pregnant yet.

Reactions: 8
Same! I was skinny and flat-chested all my early 20s and when I started the pill again my boobs grew like two bra sizes in 10 months and I had to replace all my bikinis hehe BUT! Not only the boobs get bigger, same as when you're pregnant, the butt and thighs get rounder, too and she's definitely as skinny and flat as before. This is just the pose in that pic. I don't think it's photoshopped. She's just obviusly flexing and sqeezing to the camera...also the way she is posing slightly from above :sick: But yeah, that post was sickening on many levels.
Yeh I was flat chested until I was 24ish! Now I have D cups! Which is why I think people should hold off getting a boob job until they've got an adult woman's body!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.