Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find spirituality fascinating (but I also have a fascination for fantasy/lore/mystical/occult stuff). I did some light researching (aka watching a couple of YT videoes) and figured pretty fast out that Nims is pretty lazy and has probably not even learned what spirituality is all about. She uses words and phrases from other people and has made it her "aesthetic" during her dating a horsed-faced-man era (summer 2020-?).

One thing that stood out to me was that the people on YT said if you want to manifest you have to wish for something then let go of your attachment to that thing and wait. During the wait, you have to put in the work, work on yourself, and heal wounds, attachment issues, childhood issues etc. Basically putting in the effort to improve yourself so you don't make the same mistakes again. You also have to be grateful for what you already have. Nims is anything but grateful and improving herself is all about the superficial things.

Everything and everyone else is to blame for her mistakes, it's never her fault. She runs from everything that is challenging, like the breast lump. What if the lump was something more sinister, the two months she waited could have turned deadly.

On a different note, do you guys think that the Cult Leader Horsy has given Nims some "earth medicine" which has made her act weirder than usual? I know someone who has gone into spirituality, a really nice woman with a tragic past, that has been talking about using earth medicine so that she has the strength to face and acknowledge the abuse she has gone through. I think that could be either marijuana or mushrooms. Not sure if this is something the "spiritual" gang she is hanging around does, but it is a slippery slope when you are being roped in by a cult leader.

Fun fact. They did some tests a couple of years ago at Stortinget (the Norwegian Parlament building) and they found a lot of narcotics on the toilet seats.

Back to Nims, it is sad to see that we are basically watching her car crash her life, but she is spoiled, self-centered, and unable to reflect on her actions. Karma is talked about a lot by tarot/spiritual people on YT, she is not exactly attracting good karma with her behavior towards her family/fans and customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really hope she’s not pregnant (and I don’t think she is). First, she would be an awful, irresponsible and immature mother, then she’s gonna cry her eyes out and be depressed more than ever seeing her body changing and not being the same as it used to.

Reactions: 24
Also, maybe this is why she has put the house on the market ? Can’t have a baby in a shed, can you ?
I mean, it was good enough for Jesus to be born in a shed, but of course it wouldn't be good enough for Niomi, the girl who thinks she is the centre of the known universe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You guys, we will find out if she's pregnant if Holly posts about it under one of her photos :ROFLMAO: ... after all she's been spilling the beans about everything else so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope she’s not pregnant (and I don’t think she is). First, she would be an awful, irresponsible and immature mother, then she’s gonna cry her eyes out and be depressed more than ever seeing her body changing and not being the same as it used to.
She's hinting at something. "Totally unrelated GP appointment".

Maybe she was speaking to the private GP about her gnarly clubbed fingernails.

• Haha
I think the boobs are photoshopped. Either that or they licherally grew overnight!

Niomi is holding a drink in the holiday photos Verity posted. I guess it may be non-alcoholic but Verity is drinking the same thing.

Reactions: 13
^ I'm currently reading a horror book called The Exorcist's House and these images of Lordon are 1000% scarier than this insane ( in the best way) book..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would truly be terrible if she was pregnant. She’s been in such a dark place for the past two years and her condition is worsening. It’s not like she wanted to have kids anyway, she wants a husband.

Reactions: 12
^ I'm currently reading a horror book called The Exorcist's House and these images of Lordon are 1000% scarier than this insane ( in the best way) book..
That mouth of his is maybe the scariest thing I have ever seen! I can't figure out how she finds him attractive. She's really scraping the barrel here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you have a tan and your boobs remain untanned, it can create the illusion of bigger boobs, she also has them squeezed together, maybe her boobs fall more to the side usually giving the illusion of smaller ones! Also having natural lighting hit from the side, creates shadows and makes them appear bigger too. Also maybe she's started the pill and they have grown! Also common to get lumps in your breasts from changes in hormones due to the pill, it happened to me and I had to get it checked. Just saying there's ways to make your boobs appear bigger in photos!

Reactions: 25
I feel like the main purpose of this post is to inform everyone that she is moving to Bali. Everything revolves around Bali for her, even such a serious topic. The part about estrogen and big life changes is just unnecessary and tone deaf. Just share your experience, link some sources, and call it a day. Why write about your "new happy life" in a middle of a breast cancer awareness post?
"Hmmm, how do I soft launch the news about my move? Oh, I had this lump in my breast, let's correlate these two events!"
Yep. And I bet she didn't get the lump checked for ages because nothing derails a move to another country like suddenly needing cancer treatment. Surely the lump was the "universe's way" of telling her to stay put, if that was the case...

Edited to add: there's no way in hell she's pregnant. Not with McDonkadonk. The way she goes on about periods and hormones, she probably only started having periods again quite recently after starving herself for years. Might be why she started eating fish etc.

First of all, why is everyone here surprised about her not doing a check-up for 2 months after discovered her lump? She has not even admitted and treated her mental and emotional issues for God knows how long! 2 months is nothing compared to that because apparently if you repeatedly say you are ✨ hApPy ✨, you will start believing you are, same goes with health I guess?

And her boobs post OMG I licherally thought it's an announcement of her BOOB JOB with her face expression that says 'I am truly and finally the ✨ happiest ✨ I have ever been with my new boobs, #selflove'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think she's pregnant, but I was just looking back through the thread as I missed a couple pages from earlier, and noticed that the pregnancy speculation actually started today before Nims posted the boob photo or made any mention of a visit to the doctor. Interesting....

Please no Lordon McDonkey baby though.

Reactions: 11
Verity bought her a membership at the Royal Academy of Arts for her birthday 🤔 not sure she’s the kind of person who can enjoy and appreciate arts, but whatever. She probably thinks she’s gonna find Frida Kahlo ✨ everywhere ✨ and reach the climax of the right path.

And the way she talks.. geez, she looks even dumber than usual 🤢
Awww, her jewellery looks really cute. Did Lordon give her a pearl necklace?

sorry 🙊🐒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who also found a lump in my breast (during covid) I’m pretty sure if your doctor finds a lump too they send you to the breast clinic within 48 hours. I’m guessing the doctor knew it was fine but niomi has gone privately, as that’s one thing the NHS rushes on if they’re worried.
Thinking the doc visit could have been getting the coil in, as she was defo on it with Joe (orrrrr she’s having it removed to get preggers with a mini lourdon)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't think she's pregnant.

In the Insta story with her mom, when she's wearing the white top, her boobs look like their usual size. The only thought more concerning than her conceiving with Lordon is her photoshopping her boobs on a breast cancer awareness post...what a narcissistic dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
While Niomi is showing her boobs, Bradley is displaying something else.

1660770717295.jpeg

Also, his hand looks more like a paw, and not a cute one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.