Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for the woman. She’s crossing her legs, keeping her hands on her thighs, like she’s squeezing in, while he’s manspreading, one hand on her, one hand on his c*ck (seriously, what the heck is that?) leaving her little to no personal space. This is typically a patriarchal representation on how women and men are supposed to sit based on their gender. Did he ask for permission before putting his arm around her? I hate these jerks who constantly want to prove how manly they are by trying to exert their « power » over women. His behavior is so inappropriate and disrespectful.
Yeah imposing yourself on a woman doesn't make someone a real man. I'd love to throw him into a pit and matching him up with Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones and see who comes out victorious. I bet not our little Forkster. He's probably piss himself in the first 30 seconds.

1660420471095.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah imposing yourself on a woman doesn't make someone a real man. I'd love to throw him into a pit and matching him up with Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones and see who comes out victorious. I bet not our little Forkster. He's probably piss himself in the first 30 seconds.

View attachment 1496215
Being so disrespectful towards women doesn’t make him successful in his personal life. Still single and it’s not like women were chasing after him. He will probably never understand that nobody likes assholes.

Reactions: 10
Being so disrespectful towards women doesn’t make him successful in his personal life. Still single and it’s not like women were chasing after him. He will probably never understand that nobody likes assholes.
Yep and good luck to being a "young dad" lol.. that ship has already sailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, Verity’s holiday photos speak volumes! There’s only one featuring Nims, where she has a face like a slapped arse. No doubt she’s been all over Lordon like a bad rash and Verity has chosen to ignore this and focus on the rest of her family.
I bet the reason for Nims sour face is the result of her family not embracing McDonkey as well as she’d hoped. My bet is they flee back to Bali together for the remainder of the year after this…

edit: Just noticed DM’s hat 🤣
FE314C00-66CB-4878-B6EB-BE136B252117.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Niomi looks super unhappy in the pictures with her mom and grandma, before she left for Bali in April she seemed happier to hang out with them and now you can tell she just wants to be on the beach with the tooth monster drinking coconuts. She looks strained, like she's faking tolerating being with them.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if Verity said something to Niomi about Lordon, hence the sad sourpuss face in all her pictures?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Verity said something to Niomi about Lordon, hence the sad sourpuss face in all her pictures?
Maybe Niomi's throwing a fit that Lordon isn't allowed in the family pictures. "MUM, WE'RE MARRIED*!" *in his weird little cult, licherally don't know ifit's legally binding, probably not. Tell Paul and Grandpa Ian to take me out of their wills, just in case. But mum, it was so biutchiful."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My brother used to invite his girlfriends to our family holidays and I HATED it. They were basically strangers to us so we couldn’t relax or have fun. It was the worst. Can’t imagine being stuck on a boat with them.

Reactions: 46
Maybe she’s sulking because he hasn’t proposed yet while her wedding dress is in her suitcase, ready to be dug out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who wants to be associated to a mega creep guy who's job is to do nothing (selling bullshit to desperate privileged woman) and who is proud to post a photo with wet t-shirt and babling about it like it is life changing event (the duck moron?!) I bet his sister the leech queen wanted as well to join but this was crossing the line too much.
As you all said for me the photos are very much fake and staged, pretending that everything is fine but everyone is disgusted inside. I would very much be disgusted...I would say she should leave that parasite outside of the family picture. Let him use another woman for a free holiday...
Gosh nimbecile is so freaking dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope they have said something about Lordon. It doesn't even need to be specifically about him, but I hope Verity had the sense to go 'You're in and out of a lot of relationships, why aren't you taking time to focus on being you outside of a relationship?' and left it at that. I can't work out how Big Tezza will feel about him, beyond being happy that Niomi has a man.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My brother used to invite his girlfriends to our family holidays and I HATED it. They were basically strangers to us so we couldn’t relax or have fun. It was the worst. Can’t imagine being stuck on a boat with them.
Same. It was so annoying! It was a different girl every year too. I have no idea why people do this?? I asked my bother and he didn't have an answer. I think people who are scared to be alone do it. My brother has never been single, he's always had a girl.

Niomi needs to be single for at least a year. No dating, no duck buddies, just her focusing on her own life. But she won't because she's panicking that she's in her 30's now. She will go from one guy to the next until she's pregnant.

Reactions: 21
I hope they have said something about Lordon. It doesn't even need to be specifically about him, but I hope Verity had the sense to go 'You're in and out of a lot of relationships, why aren't you taking time to focus on being you outside of a relationship?' and left it at that. I can't work out how Big Tezza will feel about him, beyond being happy that Niomi has a man.
We all know how desperate she was to have a man for her birthday. She was already freaking out last year, when she decorated her home for Christmas, saying it was tragic.

I bet she’s gonna have another man before the end of the year, because she just wants to jump into a new relationship until she finds the one. This way, not only does she fill time and get distracted, but she also thinks she can speed up her break up recovery. Some of you have mentioned the fact she didn’t have a proper closure, so how can she start something new when she hasn’t processed her emotional break up yet? Since she has probably not found out what didn’t work out with Joe, she’s gonna carry baggage with her into her next relationships.

Lots of yoga and journaling, but it doesn’t seem to help her that much. She should know by now she needs to go to therapy.

Reactions: 18
Niomi looks super unhappy in the pictures with her mom and grandma, before she left for Bali in April she seemed happier to hang out with them and now you can tell she just wants to be on the beach with the tooth monster drinking coconuts. She looks strained, like she's faking tolerating being with them.
Constipated????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how Verity would even get a chance to talk to her one-on-one since Lordon is always by her side. Maybe Verity was hoping for some quality family time on this trip since she hasn't really seen much of Nims since April when she first left for Bali. She's also dealing with the loss of her dad and was probably hoping for nice relaxed trip with her family - and then Nims rocks up with this guy. I wonder if Niomi even asked permission to bring him along or if she just showed up with him. Whatever the case, I think it's very telling that Verity didn't include him in any of the pics she posted on her IG. As far as I know, he was the only person on the trip that she didn't include in her photo round-up. Also, in the pics both Verity and Terrina posted Nims looks pissed off and like she doesn't want to be there. You can feel the tension!

Reactions: 26
New comment under Terrina’s post.

1660467592313.jpeg

🤭🤭

1660470715026.png

that Bradley 😅 hat of all her boyfriends, Bradley wasn’t the favorite 😆

*looks like that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.