Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, don’t mean to brag, but I’m a goddess. Look at this aura around me. It’s a sign. It means that I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.

View attachment 1494892

And this again 🤦🏻‍♀️🥱

View attachment 1494894

I swear, I had no idea someone was taking a photo of me. This is spontaneous and oh so natural.

View attachment 1494895

She could have posted some photos of her family, like Terrina did, but no, her feed is exclusively about herself (and loads of crap) now.
Maybe she likes lordon because he’s such a willing tripod for her camera

Ps2: i knew it reminded me of something

View attachment 1495189
This actually freaks me out delusional and crazed comes to mind lol 😂

Reactions: 6
I know! And I am haunted by traffic lights. Red is a sign to stop, green means go! You find magic everywhere when you are on the right path.
Wait ?! Red traffic lights mean you are on the wrong path of your life ? Should I turn back from where I come when I see one ?

I am so lost, let's hope I see a Frida's portrait to light my way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait ?! Red traffic lights mean you are on the wrong path of your life ? Should I turn back from where I come when I see one ?

Just follow the CAR in front. It will guide you. 🚘😝🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Don’t worry, you’re just on the wrong path for a few seconds, then the light turns green, meaning you’re on the right path again. As Niomi would say, just go with the flow. That’s actually life's funny old way of putting us back on the right path. And while you’re on this journey, remind yourself that the secret of life is knowing it’s good when it’s good.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Niomi is 100% out of it right now. She can't even do the bare minimum - a simple ass IG advertisement. I wonder if that is because she decided to take a break from clowning her followers, or if she is simply out of job because gleam used to navigate her brand deals, and now she can't do tit by herself.

I want you guys to hear me out with this one. She is so hyper focused on her holiday lifestyle at the moment and being happy, that I can't help but feel like it all looks like a loooong manic bipolar episode. I mentioned this a couple of threads back. To me, almost all the signs are there. I myself suffer form this disorder, but I'm not diagnosing Niomi, just an observation. I swear, if I had the money and the lack of any responsibility like Nims, I'd probably go off the rails like her. I think she truly believes that she is happy right now and it is all been written in the stars.
Or maybe I just try too hard find some logical explanation for her unlogical behaviour. I just don't think a mentally stable person is able to dig themselves that deep.
Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png

Source

Reactions: 13
-Calls himself an alpha and refers to women as females throughout (of course) though he once says sorry, I should say girls/women (but laughs like people are sooo sensitive).
Is it what an Alpha is about? 🤮

1660408673475.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Verity's photo dump includes everybody but Lordon! Hahaha!
It's so obvious she thinks he's nothing but a passing boink. She doesn't want him ruining her holiday photos. Plus, that face would ruin her whole pretty people aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Niomi is 100% out of it right now. She can't even do the bare minimum - a simple ass IG advertisement. I wonder if that is because she decided to take a break from clowning her followers, or if she is simply out of job because gleam used to navigate her brand deals, and now she can't do tit by herself.

I want you guys to hear me out with this one. She is so hyper focused on her holiday lifestyle at the moment and being happy, that I can't help but feel like it all looks like a loooong manic bipolar episode. I mentioned this a couple of threads back. To me, almost all the signs are there. I myself suffer form this disorder, but I'm not diagnosing Niomi, just an observation. I swear, if I had the money and the lack of any responsibility like Nims, I'd probably go off the rails like her. I think she truly believes that she is happy right now and it is all been written in the stars.
Or maybe I just try too hard find some logical explanation for her unlogical behaviour. I just don't think a mentally stable person is able to dig themselves that deep.
View attachment 1495578
View attachment 1495624
View attachment 1495590

Source
It might be true ...if it was my friend i would worry. But knowing her she is just a dumb lazy spoiled princess...

Reactions: 3
Did Joe ever go on the boat? I can't recall.
It doesn't look like he went along on their 2019 family trip according to the pics posted on Verity's IG. Nims was there but no pics of Joe. I didn't scroll back any further but I'm unsure if she actually went on many family trips when she was with Joe. Imagine if it's always been just family only and then she went and invited this random along.

Verity still has lots of photos of Joe on her IG including an engagement photo she's hashtagged #madeforeachother. Um.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You mean the thing he was grabbing in this photo?
Everything, he's just a tiny little guy. He must choose petite women to make himself look a bit taller. You can see the woman is sitting further back on the sofa, yet her legs easily reach the edge. Forky is sitting in the middle and still has to stretch and lean to put his arm around her. All his limbs are shorter than hers. And Shivani Pau is only 5'5". Whoever said alfalfa was correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it what an Alpha is about? 🤮

View attachment 1495764
It appears that he's grabbing his junk, that is so inappropriate. I's love to see him pose like this sitting next to his male friends.

It's so obvious she thinks he's nothing but a passing boink. She doesn't want him ruining her holiday photos. Plus, that face would ruin her whole pretty people aesthetic.
Yeah you can tell her mom doesn't think this will last and doesn't want memories of him on her grid. She's def smarter than Niomi. Also he's pretty much a stranger to all of them, I wonder if they keep checking their wallets to see if nothing is missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It appears that he's grabbing his junk, that is so inappropriate. I's love to see him pose like this sitting next to his male friends.
I feel bad for the woman. She’s crossing her legs, keeping her hands on her thighs, like she’s squeezing in, while he’s manspreading, one hand on her, one hand on his c*ck (seriously, what the heck is that?) leaving her little to no personal space. This is typically a patriarchal representation on how women and men are supposed to sit based on their gender. Did he ask for permission before putting his arm around her? I hate these jerks who constantly want to prove how manly they are by trying to exert their « power » over women. His behavior is so inappropriate and disrespectful.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.