Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to address her relationship with Lordon to her audience if they’re repeatedly commenting about Joe, because that’s not fair to anyone.
Not only is it misleading her audience, it’s not fair on Joe to have his name brought back into the picture when they broke up 2 years ago. It’s not fair on Lordon to keep being mistaken for her ex-fiancé, and it’s not fair to Nims being reminded of the fact that she’s no longer with Joe, as well as the added sting of people hoping they’ll get back together when that’s never going to happen.

Reactions: 19
She really needs to address her relationship with Lordon to her audience if they’re repeatedly commenting about Joe, because that’s not fair to anyone.
Not only is it misleading her audience, it’s not fair on Joe to have his name brought back into the picture when they broke up 2 years ago. It’s not fair on Lordon to keep being mistaken for her ex-fiancé, and it’s not fair to Nims being reminded of the fact that she’s no longer with Joe, as well as the added sting of people hoping they’ll get back together when that’s never going to happen.

I'll be honest, I don't think any of these people involved care either way if some of Niomi's followers haven't kept up with her love life in the past two years and may think she's still with Joe.

Reactions: 9
Ugh this woman is always selling something.

1660487382069.png

Wouldn't it just be better eat some celery for the fiber?

1660487429277.png

She's a fan of the weirdest people, Goopy Paltrow, Kanye West and now Shania Twain? Who said this about Trump:

1660487612441.png

1660487570071.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Niomi's taste in men has been terrible lately. But I find Holly to be the most unsavory person related to Niomi's life. The posts regarding her are even worse than Forky and Lordon. And there's very little humor to be gained from the discussion about her.

Reactions: 26
So what is happening to the previous 200 ducks they already have?

1660501418636.png

There's her favorite H word again! Happy people don't say they are happy, they feel it.

1660501464551.png

Evern back home she's still on vacation lol..

1660501530776.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
There's her favorite H word again! Happy people don't say they are happy, they feel it.

View attachment 1498515
Wow, every chance she gets to say happy, she takes it. Geez, she always has some weird phases:
- years ago, she had to say vegan and sustainable in every sentence
- during her relationship with Bradley, she used to show her ass or bare legs many times a week, while being in his bed
- not a long time ago, she had an obsession about (not) being at peace and relaxed
-
now, happy is her new favorite word. Probably another way to manifest it, same result at the end.

Reactions: 14
Someone should tell her that thing about forcing yourself to smile actually improves your mood.

Reactions: 8
Unless she’s setting off again, now she can take time to either put her house up for sale or find what to do with it. Last time she was in London, she did a few ads while she was at it. I guess she’s gonna do the same before her next flight. I don’t see Jamie going back to Bali without her, she’s way too clingy. Besides, since she’s even less stable than a few weeks ago, if she has to stay alone in her shed, she’s gonna lose it. Who knows, maybe she’s just gonna stay at Verity’s or Terrina’s place, not taking advantage of anyone, of course.

Reactions: 12
gys my theory is niomi got a lip flip surgery
all the signs are there!
if anyone has a picture of her drinking from a straw you can prove it from that
does anyone else think she had that done?

Reactions: 8
Even for what should just be a nice family photo, Niomi has to do full on flamingo leg pose. The vanity of this woman is something else.
She keeps posing as if she was a model and not a girl enjoying some time with her family. Her brain is totally skewed into total sense of self.

Reactions: 15
While Niomi swans around Baaaahli like it’s her god given right to practice yoga and eat smoothie bowls, an Indonesian man (and others) had to hand over the deeds to his home in Bali to come and work on a fruit farm in Britain. But I doubt Niomi and these other entitled influencers give a hoot.

58090AB3-E855-46E1-BB81-E3FF578EC66C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’s sad, necessarily - I rather feel she thinks that half smile makes her look serene and enigmatic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It says a lot to me that Niomi isn't included in Verity's photo dump from Spain until the 6th photo. And that's the only one she's in, while Paul, DM and Big T are in multiple. Either Niomi was off with Lordon most of the trip, or she only posed for photos where he was allowed to be in them and sulked when he wasn't. Good on Verity.

On a completely separate note - would it kill Niomi to do some volunteer work? She's home in Sussex now and could totally spend some time helping a local organization. Have Women for Women UK forgotten that she's on their roster of ambassadors? Since that was announced she's done zero. She could've also done something in Bali, rather than leech off the land and generosity of the locals the whole time. What an empty existence she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
It says a lot to me that Niomi isn't included in Verity's photo dump from Spain until the 6th photo. And that's the only one she's in, while Paul, DM and Big T are in multiple. Either Niomi was off with Lordon most of the trip, or she only posed for photos where he was allowed to be in them and sulked when he wasn't. Good on Verity.

On a completely separate note - would it kill Niomi to do some volunteer work? She's home in Sussex now and could totally spend some time helping a local organization. Have Women for Women UK forgotten that she's on their roster of ambassadors? Since that was announced she's done zero. She could've also done something in Bali, rather than leech off the land and generosity of the locals the whole time. What an empty existence she has.
She's allergic to work of all kinds. Maybe if they called it a "volunteer vacation" she'd be interested.

I saw that Verity tagged Paul and went to his profile, he hasn't posted anything since 2018 but his profile photo has Verity, DM, and Niomi in it. How sad that Niomi barely considers him family.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.