Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel bad for Daisy Mae. She's going to come to associate seeing her sister with her sister having a new boyfriend and that's going to sting for her when she's older.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know the story with her biological father? I don’t think Niomi has ever addressed this?
Verity was pregnant very young. I’m guessing he just didn’t stick around. Bet big T loved the scandal, she probably sent her off to one of those homes for ‘girls who act out’ to give birth.

Reactions: 5
She never even gave that house a real chance. She owned it for less than a year but the time actually spent living in it?! A house doesn’t equal a home, it takes time to make yourself a home, time you need to actually spend IN the house. This, her now apparently getting rid of it, just shows how incredibly immature she is. Life isn’t supposed to be an endless string of holidays, you need to have both crappy and extremely dull moments in life to actually appreciate the good times and truly live. She’s 30, how is it she still doesn’t get that?
Spot on. Also, I can’t help but think that buying a house so soon after a breakup, she has associated that difficult time with the house and therefore cannot stand to live in it. That, plus having had to isolate with COVID in it, going through rebound relationship with Forky, being dumped by gleam: all associated to that house. She also had never spent sufficient time in it to counter balance that feeling, and all she sees is : this house = bad feeling.

I love my house, it’s my home, but because I have spent sufficient time in it, have good memories in it, whatever negative things may happen, I won’t associate my home with them. It’s my safe haven. It never was for Niomi because she can’t bear to sit still and enjoy her own company, in the home that she willingly bought for herself.

Reactions: 19
'The Eton of Ireland.' i read the "Etron of Ireland"

(French ppl will get it !)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Verity was pregnant very young. I’m guessing he just didn’t stick around. Bet big T loved the scandal, she probably sent her off to one of those homes for ‘girls who act out’ to give birth.
I always wondered if Verity fell pregnant in her teens, cause she looks barely past 40 to me!

'The Eton of Ireland.' i read the "Etron of Ireland"

(French ppl will get it !)
Your avatar lol! This pic of Nims gives me golden retriever vibes - blonde and clueless to their surroundings, also... kinda dumb
364815ea699e263ece3d1aa77ce251e6.jpg

(don't come fore me, i love golden retrievers)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always wondered if Verity fell pregnant in her teens, cause she looks barely past 40 to me!
Yes, she was a teen mum. She had Niomi when she was 17 or 18.

I don't think Nims has ever mentioned her dad - at least not that I recall. It seems he hasn't been involved in her life at all.

Its so weird, it feels as if her family can't even talk to her about how they feel about her current gold-digger bf... and she will cut them out in some way if they don't let her "be happy"... its bonkers, what if she wanted to be a serial killer, they would go with it just because it brought her happiness?

I know the serial killer comment is far fetched but her whole situation is so ridiculous that this is what came to my mind 1st. Also I read a lot of horror books :D
I think that's the reason they are letting him join the boat trip, because they want Niomi to be happy (after the terrible ordeal she suffered [...that was years ago...and that most people have to go through again and again...] ), and Niomi seems to insist that he is important and meant to be in her life even if it's too soon, irrational, not necessary, etc. Her family won't want to risk upsetting her or troubling their relationship.

Reactions: 17
To those saying the shed is for sale - is it listed on Rightmove etc now or is this just the same PropertyHeads listing from before that we thought was a glitch?

When Nims bought the place it was listed at £740K and she bought it for £778K
It’s not on rightmove at the moment. So she’s probably still just putting feelers out.

Reactions: 1
Yes, she was a teen mum. She had Niomi when she was 17 or 18.

I don't think Nims has ever mentioned her dad - at least not that I recall. It seems he hasn't been involved in her life at all.
That explains a lot; daddy issues

Reactions: 11
After battling COVID and working on my clinical license, I finally managed to catch up on this shitshow. Seriously considering doing a case study on her sad and pathetic existence. Something told me to log on IG and all I see is him acting like he’s the second coming of Christ…

…and had to reply with this:
79D9095E-737D-4213-9FE0-865DB6CA42E1.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
After battling COVID and working on my clinical license, I finally managed to catch up on this shitshow. Seriously considering doing a case study on her sad and pathetic existence. Something told me to log on IG and all I see is him acting like he’s the second coming of Christ…

…and had to reply with this:View attachment 1479522
Sadly, the great comment by amberwaves is already deleted :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Niomi talks about seeing the positive in everything, but she doesn't really do that. To her, if something is inconvenient in the slightest, she is all about how it's holding her back and just moves on to the next thing. Everything has to make her happy at all times. And she must always be the main character, everyone around her, including her family is a sidekick, they exist for her own comfort, like NPC's, she sees herself as the only real person with real feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think that's the reason they are letting him join the boat trip, because they want Niomi to be happy (after the terrible ordeal she suffered [...that was years ago...and that most people have to go through again and again...] ), and Niomi seems to insist that he is important and meant to be in her life even if it's too soon, irrational, not necessary, etc. Her family won't want to risk upsetting her or troubling their relationship.
I wonder if they invited him because they worried she wouldn't come without him. She already nearly missed her surprise 30th party to stay in Bali with him (and then showed up with him). At this point he's like a tumour made of teeth, growing out of her side.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yikes this is even creepier than I thought. He might not even like her as much as he's pretending, and is after living off her fame and money. Holly looks like a real scam artist too, you can just see it in her face honestly. Some weird greedy desperation coming through those beady eyes of hers.

I mean she calls herself a chef after spending $750 on an online course about plant based nutrition.
The Overeaters Anonymous thing is…. Surprising. As far as I can recall, she’s always been very slim. She was in an Irish tv show at age 24 and very slim then. I can’t recall any pics of her looking anything other than very slim, unless she disappeared for a few years or it was when she was teens/very early 20s.

She never even gave that house a real chance. She owned it for less than a year but the time actually spent living in it?! A house doesn’t equal a home, it takes time to make yourself a home, time you need to actually spend IN the house. This, her now apparently getting rid of it, just shows how incredibly immature she is. Life isn’t supposed to be an endless string of holidays, you need to have both crappy and extremely dull moments in life to actually appreciate the good times and truly live. She’s 30, how is it she still doesn’t get that?

So true, Niomi seems to expect instant perfection and if the house/boyfriend or whatever isn't magically perfect she gets rid of it or moves on. She never made her house a home and instead spend most of her time out of that space or in a different country for weeks and months at a time.

She allergic to any hardship or realities of life.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The Overeaters Anonymous thing is…. Surprising. As far as I can recall, she’s always been very slim. She was in an Irish tv show at age 24 and very slim then. I can’t recall any pics of her looking anything other than very slim, unless she disappeared for a few years or it was when she was teens/very early 20s.
I was surprised by that too. As you say, she has always been very slim. I thought that maybe she also had some other eating issues that weren't talked about in that article. I wouldn't be surprised if bulimia was her actual issue - but I am just speculating.

Reactions: 16
So true, Niomi seems to expect instant perfection and if the house/boyfriend or whatever isn't magically perfect she gets rid of it or moves on. She never made her house a home and instead spend most of her time out of that space or in a different country for weeks and months at a time.

She allergic to any hardship or realities of life.
That hand looks so weird....no wrist, weird nails.....just weird all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they invited him because they worried she wouldn't come without him. She already nearly missed her surprise 30th party to stay in Bali with him (and then showed up with him). At this point he's like a tumour made of teeth, growing out of her side.
I wonder if they didn't actually invite him but she just showed up with him. It's kind of like that time Joe didn't invite her to move to India with him but she just went along anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.