Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they didn't actually invite him but she just showed up with him. It's kind of like that time Joe didn't invite her to move to India with him but she just went along anyway...
Sounds like her whole family is majorly walking on eggs where she is concerned.

Reactions: 14
When she was with forky it seemed very obvious she was just faking it. Get the same feeling about horsey too. She is just trying to prove she can have fun and get all the men she wants and there is nothing *ahem Joe era ahem* which is stopping her from that as she has moved on plenty .

She has got a point to prove that she has moved on from Joe to dettol daddy to forky to horsey , and the she literally can have anyone she wants and she doesn’t care and ain’t no one that special *ahem Joe ahem*

I am pretty sure she called it off with Forky for two reasons , one the above mentioned , two she wanted him to get more involved without committing herself too much.

Reactions: 11
…and I was blocked 😂😂😂
That means he read it, good! Thank you for taking one for the team!

That hand looks so weird....no wrist, weird nails.....just weird all over.
Ha sorry!! I found it in Holly's stories last night but then decided not to post it cause it was just gross, and didn't realize it still saved in my post lol! Apologies. I didnt come back to check on my post till now and now I can't edit it anymore. Just weird how for someone obsessed with nutrition she looks like a zombie.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure she’s posted this before…
0826CCBF-E2C7-4DBC-A985-840AF933A001.png

Oh yes, when her life was actually good! Stop the BS Niomi, your life is a tit show right now!! And you’re not even in Bali any more so why pretend?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m pretty sure she’s posted this before…
View attachment 1480353
LMFAO this is comedy gold right there

ezgif-5-9d712e5077.gif

P.s.: Holly has been liking Nims pics since 2018 ya'll, so this whole situationship is 100% calculated, as soon as Nims landed in Bali Holly was like JAMIE GO GO GO SECURE THE BAG

P.p.s.: also, whoever retouched that photo did a tit job, this is Facetune level
6B080504-A8A8-425F-A0C0-088EB3193CAC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
"The secret of life is knowing you've got a man" - Niomi ✨ @niomi-smart-white

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
1659897155435.png

What on earth is that pose ?

I knew that i have already seen this pose

1659897290629.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you look at her Instagram grid, it’s just emotionless selfie after emotionless selfie of empty stares. And we’re supposed to believe this woman is the happiest she’s ever been?! I believe Niomi is deeply unhappy. If Niomi has taught me anything, it is this unemployed influencer lifestyle is not sustainable for the soul in the long run, it’s a life devoid of meaning. She should go back to London, take up hobbies, volunteering and make genuine friends.

The teethy new guy is a scammer. His sister is equally creepy.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Liked by holly white
Holy crap she did like it, it's so clear that Holly wants to be Niomi.

If you look at her Instagram grid, it’s just emotionless selfie after emotionless selfie of empty stares. And we’re supposed to believe this woman is the happiest she’s ever been?! I believe Niomi is deeply unhappy. If Niomi has taught me anything, it is this unemployed influencer lifestyle is not sustainable for the soul in the long run, it’s a life devoid of meaning. She should go back to London, take up hobbies, volunteering and make genuine friends.
The funniest thing is that she has to rearrange her hair for every single "spontaneous" picture and throw it all in the front. She's got a lot of insecurities, that's what it tells me. Her hair is half her image. Everything is staged and she blabs and blabs about "letting go"...

Reactions: 18
That evil face 😈 looks like someone with bad intentions. What she did to her eyebrows (got them tinted, and maybe reshaped as well?), it does not look good.

View attachment 1480573

That is not a relaxed face after 12 weeks of vacation on a new vacation. That's a face I'd make at the end of a hell day at the office faking a "Im fine, everything is just FINE".

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You just don't get it! She is HAPPY, HAPPY! The HAPPIEST she's ever been!
It's not convincing us and it's obvious she's not buying it herself, no matter how many awkward selfies she posts or however many times she keeps repeating it.
Oh, and it's also obvious that Holly girl is a stalker, I'd be creeped out in Nim's place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is not a relaxed face after 12 weeks of vacation on a new vacation. That's a face I'd make at the end of a hell day at the office faking a "Im fine, everything is just FINE".
Yes, she looks so pissed off, like:

1659900104761.gif

That evil face 😈 looks like someone with bad intentions. What she has had done to her eyebrows (got them tinted, and maybe reshaped as well?), it does not look good.
*whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just popping in to see if she’s still got an empty existence and the personality of a spoon. Ahhh yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.