Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1659974573880.jpeg

Yes Jamie, but you know, the secret of life is knowing it’s good when it’s good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1482760

Yes Jamie, but you know, the secret of life is knowing it’s good when it’s good.
Geez, everything this guy says is so trite. Doesn't it embarrass him to be so boring and commonplace? You would expect some originality and independent thinking from a business coach, at least he could quote substantial research or something. But I guess he's just as intellectually challenged as Nimbobs is.
And I bet all those women commenting his posts are women he slept with during his workshops and parties, yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Geez, everything this guy says is so trite. Doesn't it embarrass him to be so boring and commonplace? You would expect some originality and independent thinking from a business coach, at least he could quote substantial research or something. But I guess he's just as intellectually challenged as Nimbobs is.
And I bet all those women commenting his posts are women he slept with during his workshops and parties, yuck.
Oh he’s way more than a business coach, he’s a life coach 🤩 he’s supposed to teach people how to live, something like that, with some copy/pasted quotes (in that case, does that make Bradley a life coach as well?). Speaking of which, I googled what a life coach is because I still don’t get it, and then, I found this:

1659975797669.jpeg

Hi Niomi, I think this is for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really wanted to find out what it's like to have a job like Lordy. This is what I came up with during my day's work:

• Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
  • Life is a long lesson in humility.
  • In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
  • Love the life you live.
  • Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
.png?width=650&name=eleanor-roosevelt-famous-quote.png

I hope you feel inspired and coached! I might try it full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
3B33042B-D096-4B3B-9513-C46C255D3AB3.png

I can’t remember who it was that said that Nims often takes on the persona of whomever it is she’s dating at the time. But I couldn’t help but notice that with Lordon, she’s also taking on his physical qualities too. Manifesting by Balinese night, their teeth being the only rival to the moonlight.
(I’ve been at home sick for the past couple of days, and I’m BORED. How Niomi does licherally nothing day after day is mind boggling.)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh he’s way more than a business coach, he’s a life coach 🤩 he’s supposed to teach people how to live, something like that, with some copy/pasted quotes (in that case, does that make Bradley a life coach as well?). Speaking of which, I googled what a life coach is because I still don’t get it, and then, I found this:

View attachment 1482793

Hi Niomi, I think this is for you.
Maybe Niomi's dating history post-Joe is all an attempt to get things she'd get in therapy but while avoiding therapy.

First Dettol Daddy, she just needed validation, to feel sexy again, specially because Joe had already jumped on to Anna and he was following all those horny insta accounts.

Then, Forky. She thought she could get free physical training (and sex) and exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy and happy people don't need therapy!

20a187ba232683d17776337bd548f26d--legally-blonde-quotes-elle-woods.jpg

And now, Lordon McDonkey-Culty. She thinks since he's a life coach, he'll help her figure everything out.

But no, Niomi. You need therapy. From a real licensed therapist. And one you're not boinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A guy called Charl Malan. Nims had a fling with him soon after the Joey split.
He’s hot! This is the type of guy I could see Niomi with.

Why did she only just start following him? Right before Lordon. Maybe they got back together briefly before she went to Bali?

oh now I see they were in Bali at the same time in May. Did they go together? I’m so lost.

8FD719D0-FFC7-4940-8442-3BFDEFC128FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Why did she only just start following him? Right before Lordon. Maybe they got back together briefly before she went to Bali?

View attachment 1482930
He was in Bali during Niomi's first trip. I think they reconnected then. Not sure if Lordon was already on the scene at that point.

We've had reports that Dettol Daddy is a major player so he probably wasn't a marriage candidate which is, as we know, what Nims is looking for.

Reactions: 4
Chef Holly is at it again lol

1659981364663.png

I love to cook and not trying to be mean but her food never looks that appetizing to me...

1659981416141.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1482876
I can’t remember who it was that said that Nims often takes on the persona of whomever it is she’s dating at the time. But I couldn’t help but notice that with Lordon, she’s also taking on his physical qualities too. Manifesting by Balinese night, their teeth being the only rival to the moonlight.
(I’ve been at home sick for the past couple of days, and I’m BORED. How Niomi does licherally nothing day after day is mind boggling.)
....and the moon 🤣🤣😂😂💀☠!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

oh now I see they were in Bali at the same time in May. Did they go together? I’m so lost.

View attachment 1482930
I think we deduced that Charl was on the same sunrise hike as Niomi during her first visit. They must have reconnected there. Lordon somehow appeared out of nowhere around her birthday a couple of days later. Maybe Charl was the backup plan before Lordon took her to the water tower and filmed up her shorts. Classy guy that one. Funny that around this time she posted about how so many men were hitting on her and she only wanted "friendship". Sure, Jan.

Chef Holly is at it again lol

View attachment 1483045

I love to cook and not trying to be mean but her food never looks that appetizing to me...

View attachment 1483047
This looks so unappetizing. Perhaps Niomi should gift her an autographed copy of Eat Smart

I also can't stand the way people from the UK will call any collection of mushed vegetables a "curry"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They should both put "Intellectually challenged" in their ig profile description 😅

Everytime i see those imbeciles quotes i'm like the duck is happening with the human evolution...we are just doomed and to be extinct...
Between the avocado chef, the boiling egg genius rescued by secret services, the manifesting a luggage, coconut loving healing nails by the sun moron and the life coach piranha cult creep...I can't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They should both put "Intellectually challenged" in their ig profile description 😅

Everytime i see those imbeciles quotes i'm like the duck is happening with the human evolution...we are just doomed and to be extinct...
Between the avocado chef, the boiling egg genius rescued by secret services, the manifesting a luggage, coconut loving healing nails by the sun moron and the life coach piranha cult creep...I can't.
Looks like we have a nickname for Holly after all. That was brilliant <3

I made myself laugh a minute ago because I was really craving avocado toast as my avocados finally look ripe and here I am making fun of her but that's honestly half of what she eats, sliced or cubed avocado. Also the woman is on Instagram 24/7, anytime i open it on my laptop she has a story on and is always 1st in the que to watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

We can recognize a positive thing from Niomi : She will never stop to surprise and entertain us with her boring more-boring life, her attraction to one braincell men ...

I am thrilled to discover her next move !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also can't stand the way people from the UK will call any collection of mushed vegetables a "curry"
Yes, I was wondering if there really is some curry in her meal. Is it a designation for something else?

On another note, if you guys are interested in an avocado cutting demonstration, you can register right now.

1659984269728.jpeg

..while life coach Jamie struck again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I had to check Holly’s Instagram account to see what her feed is really about, and what I have noticed is that she definitely has trouble using designations.

1. She did an AD for a drink supposedly plant-based.. but also vegan? 🤔 Yeah, sure Holly, it can be both..

1659986309367.jpeg

2. Her gorgeous pesto looks more like someone who just got sick (like food poisoning from bad oysters, for instance 😬).

1659986434071.jpeg

3. She also made a video for Tesco on how to make what she calls burgers, with a tomato salad and a potato salad. Yeah, right.

1659986640979.jpeg

4. And apparently, she gives cooking classes.. 90 minutes to show how to make a salad? 🥱😴

1659986809674.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Has anyone on this thread gone through what Niomi did with the situation with Joe? Like planned a wedding etc and then get blindsided? How did you process it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.