Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Lordon's sister is into ridiculous sounding "treatments" just like Niomi.

1659546054913.png

I have no idea what she has to depuff.... these girls have some warped self image issue going on

1659546099374.png

also people who brag about being out doing not much at 6am need to get a fricken life

1659546182586.png

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I see that Lordon's sister is into ridiculous sounding "treatments" just like Niomi.

View attachment 1469279

I have no idea what she has to depuff.... these girls have some warped self image issue going on

View attachment 1469280

also people who brag about being out doing not much at 6am need to get a fricken life

View attachment 1469288
I don't know anything about Holly but I get strong Ed vibes from just glancing her profilem. Maybe she's just naturally very thin but she looks unnaturally so to me, almost bobble head ish

Reactions: 28
^ Her eyes are always sunken in, yet she's out giving health advice. Scary.

Reactions: 17
These people always have supposedly a « good reason » to get free treatments. Like Niomi who needs glasses from Jimmy Fairly (seriously, does she ever wear them?), a haircut every month, a car to find cute coffee shops or Invisalign. And some of them, just like Niomi, are incapable of being genuinely grateful for that, because they think they have an ordinary life and everything they receive is simply due.

Reactions: 19
These people always have supposedly a « good reason » to get free treatments. Like Niomi who needs glasses from Jimmy Fairly (seriously, does she ever wear them?), a haircut every month, a car to find cute coffee shops or Invisalign. And some of them, just like Niomi, are incapable of being genuinely grateful for that, because they think they have an ordinary life and everything they receive is simply due.
Good point actually, completely forgot she was meant to be wearing glasses...

As for Holly she seems to be a Niomi copier (who probably loves it), like her pre-7am walks for no reason at all.

Reactions: 15
Good point actually, completely forgot she was meant to be wearing glasses...

As for Holly she seems to be a Niomi copier (who probably loves it), like her pre-7am walks for no reason at all.
Yes, this is part of the healthy influencer cliché, like they all wake up early to be more productive, work out, eat granola with berries and avocado toasts, do yoga/meditation, wear sunscreen etc. I’m not saying there’s something wrong in doing those things, it’s just that they all imitate each other and act in a way that may contribute to a good image of their lifestyle.

Reactions: 19
HA the number of likes he got LoL 🤣😅
Genius ! Nimbecile the queen of no energy and NOTHINGNESS 🤡
It’s a meme! This originated on a Dua Lipa video, but definitely fits Niomi’s lack of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only people who brag about being up at 6:00 am are the ones who do it when they don't have to. The rest of us poor suckers wake up earlier than that most of the time but to rush to work, not to walk around the park, write on our little gratitude journal, and post prick-ish posts on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Screenshot_20220804-073216_Facebook.jpg
Guuuuyz I witnessed a sign...i did not however take the 6 am outdoor photo...oh well, time to go to Mona and Lisa city and be surprised by The Tower 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, this is part of the healthy influencer cliché, like they all wake up early to be more productive, work out, eat granola with berries and avocado toasts, do yoga/meditation, wear sunscreen etc. I’m not saying there’s something wrong in doing those things, it’s just that they all imitate each other and act in a way that may contribute to a good image of their lifestyle.
It must be exhausting to live as an aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1469279

View attachment 1469280

View attachment 1469288
It freaks me out that Holly copies every aspect of Niomi's life (right down to the 6am walks) and then also orchestrated Nims meeting her brother. SWF much?

I don't know anything about Holly but I get strong Ed vibes from just glancing her profilem. Maybe she's just naturally very thin but she looks unnaturally so to me, almost bobble head ish
I also get strong ED vibes from Holly. She definitely has issues surrounding food as she has written articles about being a compulsive overeater in the past and has sought help from Overeaters Anonymous. However, I don't think overeating is her problem these days...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I also get strong ED vibes from Holly. She definitely has issues surrounding food as she has written articles about being a compulsive overeater in the past and has sought help from Overeaters Anonymous. However, I don't think overeating is her problem these days...

I was about to say that I didn't know she was a chef. Then I read this part:

1659602812805.jpeg

Alrighty then, whatever you say 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s like Niomi sending emails, begging for freebies and calling them meetings.

ETA: ..or that time Bradley said they were rescued by the secret services 😂 come on guys, let’s not get carried away!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.