Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. But she looks sweet and that's all that matters! That last bit is sarcasm of course, but in their world, it's all appearances. Niomi cares more about appearing to be happy than being happy. Caggie cares more about appearing to be all evolved than actually working to be so.

It's interesting to watch them be fake little snakes, kind of like a social experiment, as long as I don't think about how there are so many like them and so many more fooled by them.
Yeah I agree. No wonder Niomi was into Forky, one of his last posts about losing pregnancy weight was like "well if you're not bothered about your appearance then okay" basically.

As if what you look like has anything to do with your health, which @judgejohndeed stated more eloquently on his thread, but her post about that was 100% spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Caggie preaches healing, awareness and all that bs in her podcasts but in real life she's a snake. That's the most disturbing part.
I never saw MIC but I watched a couple of YT interviews of Caggie just to… idk figure out her appeal. She’s so careful when she speaks on camera and comes across as well spoken but then on her stories she totally lets loose and comes across as equal parts dumb and mean. If Niomi successfully introduces Caggie to journaling and spares the internet her presence, I’m willing to call that a productive 2022 in Nim’s favor. 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her true personality comes out again...

View attachment 1464232
From the bottom of my heart,
what the duck? Sociopath vibezzz....

Also, calling herself Caggie instead of the real full name? I'm going to lift the anonymous curtain a bit here, but my name is Catherine as well, and if someone will ever call me Caggie I'm gonna licherally punch them lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah I agree. No wonder Niomi was into Forky, one of his last posts about losing pregnancy weight was like "well if you're not bothered about your appearance then okay" basically.
This is disgusting - especially from a personal trainer! He has no business training or working with women at all if that’s his viewpoint.

Reactions: 23
Okay, so since we're all BORED, I thought I'd make something. I present to you Niomi Smart Bingo, things that theoretically can happen and will probably happen in the nearest future, lol.
Screenshot_7.png

Maybe I have missed something, if you have any suggestions let me know, I'll add them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Saw an article about remote workers from the US plaguing Mexico City. They’re causing prices to rise all because it’s a cheap place to stay with nice amenities. I hate that these places are being gentrified and the natives are struggling. Colonizer vibes all over.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Saw an article about remote workers from the US plaguing Mexico City. They’re causing prices to rise all because it’s a cheap place to stay with nice amenities. I hate that these places are being gentrified and the natives are struggling. Colonizer vibes all over.
This happens in a lotttt of developing country. Very sad really, often causing water shortage in local places, expensive restaurants , taking over local places etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I was writing a report and had to write the word London. Wanna guess what I wrote? :p Thank God for spellcheck 🥴 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay, so since we're all BORED, I thought I'd make something. I present to you Niomi Smart Bingo, things that theoretically can happen and will probably happen in the nearest future, lol.
View attachment 1465723

Maybe I have missed something, if you have any suggestions let me know, I'll add them!
Oh thank you for making this amazing Bingo ♥ we can bet she’s gonna show more and more skin in her stories 🍑 not to mention the happy selfies with the saddest eyes.

I was also thinking of her giving some false hints about getting engaged. Like Jamie carrying her or this awkward hands photo.

Reactions: 6
If she gets a tattoo it will be directly related to something very recent but she will claim it's actually so so meaningful and it originally came to her in a dream when she was six.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she gets a tattoo it will be directly related to something very recent but she will claim it's actually so so meaningful and it originally came to her in a dream when she was six.
It will be the Balinese writing for Bali

As for her living her "dream life" right now. I could believe it if anything she did looked any fun. She makes Bali look dull, she looks dull, her entire life is dull no matter where she is. And then there's the fact that unlike other influencers she can't even make her life look interesting for IG. How sad is that?

Reactions: 18
A huge coconut or a giant set of teeth!!😬🦷🦷🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1465723

I think “pic of coffee” and “early morning run” needs to be on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1465723

Frida kahlo signs...another suitcase lost but you can add she will manifest it back as the BS queen she is😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.