Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outside a cafe in Clapham old town, Charlotte was vaping, Niomi looked very tanned and actually not as crazy thin as expected 😂 I’m afraid that’s all I have as I was on the bus, just noticed them as we stopped at the traffic lights!

Reactions: 44
Outside a cafe in Clapham old town, Charlotte was vaping, Niomi looked very tanned and actually not as crazy thin as expected 😂 I’m afraid that’s all I have as I was on the bus, just noticed them as we stopped at the traffic lights!
No wonder Charlotte needed a vape to calm her nerves, with all the bullshit Nims is running through her poor ears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the details 😊 yes, we can tell she’s not that skinny. Despite the few food she eats, we can notice she still has curves, especially when she’s from behind. Those bulges won’t go away easily.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the details 😊 yes, we can tell she’s not that skinny. Despite the few food she eats, we can notice she still has curves, especially when she’s from behind. Those bulges won’t go away easily.
:oops: Sorry but what bulges? If Niomi has bulges, then everyone else is a massive whale. And what curves?! Niomi is literally a ruler in body shape. Little to no curves anywhere by definition. She'd have to eat and train to gain a butt, for example.

Oof, that's quite the body image distortion to unwrap.

She might not be as skeletal as her photos make her look but bulges? curves?

Reactions: 98
:oops: Sorry but what bulges? If Niomi has bulges, then everyone else is a massive whale. And what curves?! Niomi is literally a ruler in body shape. Little to no curves anywhere by definition. She'd have to eat and train to gain a butt, for example.

Oof, that's quite the body image distortion to unwrap.

She might not be as skeletal as her photos make her look but bulges? curves?
To me, she has a few bulges around her waist that I can notice when she’s from the back. That’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she was there for only three weeks?? Thats quite odd. She reminds me of Estee when she gad a relationship with Trevor who lived in New York. They had a relationship but Estee overdid it by going to NY all the time. She put more effort in it than Trevor and they broke up. I feel like Niomi puts more effort to make this thing work

Reactions: 20
So she was there for only three weeks?? Thats quite odd. She reminds me of Estee when she gad a relationship with Trevor who lived in New York. They had a relationship but Estee overdid it by going to NY all the time. She put more effort in it than Trevor and they broke up. I feel like Niomi puts more effort to make this thing work
More effort into stalking 🤪😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She went for a month only, she said it was a spontaneous decision. Lol.. but she wants to be back to go on the family boat in August, cause you know, more material for her IG stories.. She won't skip a free vacay with her family but she will bail on a funeral. Priorities you know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She went for a month only, she said it was a spontaneous decision. Lol.. but she wants to be back to go on the family boat in August, cause you know, more material for her IG stories.. She won't skip a free vacay with her family but she will bail on a funeral. Priorities you know.
She has no ties unless your rich privileged family takes you on luxurious vacations on a boat...yaaaa knoooowwww.

Reactions: 24
This is actually super sad! Not coming back for a funeral but coming for a holiday. Really sad wow. Now its randomly easy to switch between Bali and Europe and then it was too much efforts ?

Reactions: 35
I felt a bit bad for Charlotte she looked tired and strained chugging on her vape whilst no job Niomi is all tanned and relaxed because all she does is holiday

Reactions: 29
I felt a bit bad for Charlotte she looked tired and strained chugging on her vape whilst no job Niomi is all tanned and relaxed because all she does is holiday
I feel like Niomi would never ask how Charlotte (or anyone) is doing and just monopolize the conversation to talk about herself, she's probably oblivious to whatever is going on in Charlotte's life

Why the radio silence Nims? You know you can post about things other that smoothie bowls and sunsets in Bali. It might be nice to see you back in London, catching up with friends and doing nice normal things instead of showing off a pointless IV drip hanging out your arm…

Ive almost never seen Niomi being there for someone else. I feel like her friends care about her but she doesnt give any attention to them.

Why the radio silence Nims? You know you can post about things other that smoothie bowls and sunsets in Bali. It might be nice to see you back in London, catching up with friends and doing nice normal things instead of showing off a pointless IV drip hanging out your arm…
I think that she wants to pretend that she is still in Bali so we will thinks that Bali is her second home. But in fact this was just a holiday

Maybe she’s depressed AF since she’s back, or she’s waiting for part 2 of her (permanent) holiday on the boat so she has something to brag about. London is never good enough for her.

Reactions: 15
Maybe she’s depressed AF since she’s back, or she’s waiting for part 2 of her (permanent) holiday on the boat so she has something to brag about. London is never good enough for her.
Yes she always wants something to brag about. Now that she has confessed that she hates her house she doesnt want people to feel sorry for her. She want people to be jealous of her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.