Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I live in the Brighton & Hove area and spotted Marcus a few days ago on the high street. I knew Niomi has family round here but didn’t know he did. Had to do a double take before I recognised him.
He does! That’s how they met. They went to school together. His sisters and parents are still there. I also think he owns some investment properties there too. He’s visiting home after breaking up with Stefanie

Reactions: 20
It's so lovely seeing so many new members! Welcome! 🥰

I wonder why there are suddenly so many new ones? I love seeing it, but I wonder if a lot of people suddenly got the courage to register or if something else happened? More people finally fed up? Summer holiday?
I think like they've finally seen Niomi for who she truly is, specially with her deleting everything under her posts that doesn't agree 100% with her. I feel like all of us tattlers have had a moment of realization about her, either while she was dating Joey and her smugness or her being completely lost after the break up, but it was more gradual and not like the 180º she's done in the past few months. I personally posted lurked and posted on the GG thread while she was dating Joey before forgetting her and got in this thread when she got lost (and rescued by the secret services lmao) on the jungle. This whole Bali life, not going to her grandpa's funeral, vacationing 24/7 on top of barely posting videos on Youtube (or posting about Bali and only showing her face) and not doing anything with her instagram. People are calling her out with good reason and she either blocks them or deletes their feedback so the only place they have left is Tattle

Hahaha I think more people are fed up with her,start googling find this thread and there you go.. thats how it went for me ahahaha I think I googled something like “Niomi Smart annoying”
Even googling "Niomi Smart boyfriend" gives me Tattle as the third result. Maybe people end up here by accident. If Niomi was more honest with her followers instead of trying to be private and mysterious, people wouldn't have to google this tit.
And I can't believe Lordon is on the family boat, how absolutely gross.

Reactions: 24
So, how long do we give this relationship? I say they wont't be spending NYE together.

Reactions: 16
I think he’ll want to get married to secure that $$$.

I give it a year until Nim’s comes to her senses. She’s living in a complete fantasy land.

Verity isn’t following him on Instagram yet. She seems like an intelligent woman, so I doubt she’d sit back and watch her daughter marry a man without a job or a home. Because I guarantee you Lordon is living with Niomi now in her shed. He’s a leech. He’s probably put the idea in her head that she needs to sell it. She loved it before she met him…

I’m in that digital nomad scene, so I know what these guys are like. I had one living with me for a year while he paid no rent and I paid for everything. 🙄 They’re all the same.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Its so weird, it feels as if her family can't even talk to her about how they feel about her current gold-digger bf... and she will cut them out in some way if they don't let her "be happy"... its bonkers, what if she wanted to be a serial killer, they would go with it just because it brought her happiness?

I know the serial killer comment is far fetched but her whole situation is so ridiculous that this is what came to my mind 1st. Also I read a lot of horror books :D

• Haha
He’s definitely cementing himself as her boyfriend/husband. He’s gone from posting FA to stories wherever Nims is to prove he’s there and he’s not Joey, seeing as she’ll only post the back of his head because his face ain’t pretty…

20452333-5F07-4E6D-BDD7-69B3B2094591.png

Reactions: 17
He’s definitely cementing himself as her boyfriend/husband. He’s gone from posting FA to stories wherever Nims is to prove he’s there and he’s not Joey, seeing as she’ll only post the back of his head because his face ain’t pretty…

View attachment 1478720

He's already re-establishing himself as some sort of global trend setter while riding some girl and her family's coattails. Guess beats of living off your mom and dad.

Reactions: 21
I feel like Niomi has never truly realised that life isn’t supposed to be easy. Just because you’ve bought a house doesn’t mean you’ll love living there. Losing your luggage is a fairly frequent part of travelling. Just because you’re skinny, have blond hair and own a skincare company doesn’t mean that you’re somebody that everyone should look up to. Also, most of what she shows of her life to her followers makes it seem like she doesn’t have any real problems. She complains about the fact that she doesn’t feel settled at her new house and wants to sell it meanwhile is completely overlooking the fact that most people can’t afford to have this sort of mindset. She’s complaining about how she has to find a way to balance her life between London and Bali but most people can’t even afford a single trip to Bali. She does live in a fantasy world but the thing is that it has only made her miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Whenever she posts something about happiness, it’s like a way to reassure and remind herself, as untrue as it is, that she’s on the right path. She must still receive messages/comments about her behavior and how she seems to be lost, and these captions full of ridiculous affirmations are an implicite way to repeat herself « I’m doing OK, I have to be OK and trust the process, because I’m exactly where I meant to be. ». As we have already mentioned this several times, she always relies on something or someone to guide her and give her life a semblance of meaning. Sorry Niomi, but that’s not learning or growing. Yes, life can feel heavy and seem scary, but as I read somewhere « Grow through what you go through. ».

Reactions: 15
Its so weird, it feels as if her family can't even talk to her about how they feel about her current gold-digger bf... and she will cut them out in some way if they don't let her "be happy"... its bonkers, what if she wanted to be a serial killer, they would go with it just because it brought her happiness?

I know the serial killer comment is far fetched but her whole situation is so ridiculous that this is what came to my mind 1st. Also I read a lot of horror books :D
The fact that he won’t leave her alone long enough to allow her space to actually have a proper discussion with her family about him and the relationship is a major 🚩. It’s also likely she knows what they’ll say so she brings him around to avoid it herself. Their attachment to one another this early on is scary.

If I was Big T or Verity I’d have put my foot down about bringing him on the family vacation. How weird and confusing is that for the younger cousins/Daisy May?? I think they’re all still so worried about her “fragile” mental state they would let her get away with absolute murder. It’s been 2 years and it’s time for a reality check. She got dumped. Big deal. No need to treat her with kid gloves forever. And this is her second relationship since Joe already. Big T and Verity cannot be happy about it. They both married “up” and now their girl is bringing home personal trainers and scammer life coaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel like Niomi has never truly realised that life isn’t supposed to be easy. Just because you’ve bought a house doesn’t mean you’ll love living there. Losing your luggage is a fairly frequent part of travelling. Just because you’re skinny, have blond hair and own a skincare company doesn’t mean that you’re somebody that everyone should look up to. Also, most of what she shows of her life to her followers makes it seem like she doesn’t have any real problems. She complains about the fact that she doesn’t feel settled at her new house and wants to sell it meanwhile is completely overlooking the fact that most people can’t afford to have this sort of mindset. She’s complaining about how she has to find a way to balance her life between London and Bali but most people can’t even afford a single trip to Bali. She does live in a fantasy world but the thing is that it has only made her miserable.
She never even gave that house a real chance. She owned it for less than a year but the time actually spent living in it?! A house doesn’t equal a home, it takes time to make yourself a home, time you need to actually spend IN the house. This, her now apparently getting rid of it, just shows how incredibly immature she is. Life isn’t supposed to be an endless string of holidays, you need to have both crappy and extremely dull moments in life to actually appreciate the good times and truly live. She’s 30, how is it she still doesn’t get that?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah, as it was mentioned before, he knows exactly what he's doing, my mans securing the bag.
Niomi is a total lost cause if she marries his ass. I guess her closest circle is delusional just as much. Or they are not bothered to do a background check past his IG. But even then, his whole page reeks of "I can't do tit so imma just be fake coaching people on how to live a life and do business, with a sprinkle of culty vibez". Or, maybe her family is wise enough to recognize that Nims is in her main character moment, and it will fizzle down soon, so they let her do her thing.
When it comes to Charlotte and other nearest and dearest friends, I really think they just don’t give a duck and always have a “go girl!” mindset. It’s not that type of friendship where you can sit a person down and have a real talk.
So Nims is really alone in this. She will realize it once the scamming teeth is gone (with half her money lol), once her friends just sit there with sad faces listening to her vent (oh, we're so sorry this happened, love...), and her family just welcomes her back with open arms without saying anything. Because truly, no one bleeping cares that deep. No one.

Reactions: 26
Her being on endless holiday is giving me so much second hand anxiety...wtf is she doing with her life plans prospects. Because I see none. ZERO NADA.
If she really thinks to find a management team she is really lying to herself big time. If I was a serious company, a quick research on her would definitely make me say HELL NO to represent her. About 10 years of being a youtuber , we learn that her personna was a big fat lie, everyone was doing everything for her and the minute she was ask to do her job properly on her own, she had a tantrum like a small baby ( the thermomix shenanigans), she has no consistency no talent, extreme laziness...not mentioning the extreme deranged behavior of believing in stars alignment, manifestating (lost luggage tantrum) and freaking frida signs??! Who wants to represent that mental chick?? The truth is she became a nobody in the social media. Additionally from the PR perspective the lost in the jungle chapter tagged her as the one of the dumbest "influencer" there is. If she plans to put everything in the hands of those 2 scammers...it will be a definite end of her. 2 parasites brainwashing her to get maximum profit...and even they are very dumb to think that she is still a thing. She is not. Her carreer is non existent. Tattle thread is more popular then her. Her family is a joke if they allow all of this. Even WE saw the shed buying as a total shitshow and mistake. And noone from her family and friends intervene...it's disgusting really in a way. I have no sympathy for her but it is just extremely annoying for me to see that shitshow and all those privileged idiots wasting opportunities that most of tattlers merit ...my weekend rant over. K bye 😆🤣😂

• Haha
The fact that he won’t leave her alone long enough to allow her space to actually have a proper discussion with her family about him and the relationship is a major 🚩. It’s also likely she knows what they’ll say so she brings him around to avoid it herself. Their attachment to one another this early on is scary.

If I was Big T or Verity I’d have put my foot down about bringing him on the family vacation. How weird and confusing is that for the younger cousins/Daisy May?? I think they’re all still so worried about her “fragile” mental state they would let her get away with absolute murder. It’s been 2 years and it’s time for a reality check. She got dumped. Big deal. No need to treat her with kid gloves forever. And this is her second relationship since Joe already. Big T and Verity cannot be happy about it. They both married “up” and now their girl is bringing home personal trainers and scammer life coaches.
I think if Verity had told Nims not to bring him along on the trip then Nims would have ditched the family trip and stayed in Bali with him. I think she'd choose him over her family - even after such a short amount of time. Having a man in her life is just so important to her. It is concerning that he accompanies her everywhere and doesn't seem to leave her alone at all. Major red flag. Even if her family did want to talk to her or raise concerns about him, I really don't think Nims would listen. They are probably afraid they'll lose her to him (and to Bali) for good if they say anything. They might feel it's easier to stay quiet and just pick up the pieces when it all goes wrong again. It is easier said than done to speak to someone in a situation like this - there is always the fear that they'll turn on you and you'll lose them.

That said, I won't be surprised if Lordon wins her family around. I'm sure he can 'talk the talk.' From what I gather he comes from quite a well off background. I'm basing this on the fact that he went to a boarding school that is one of the most expensive in Ireland and has been described as 'The Eton of Ireland.' We all know that Terrina & Co are impressed by money. However, I'm still hoping that they will see through him - or maybe just won't warm to him. It may not make a difference though. I think Nims is in too deep already. She spoke about people talking advantage of her when she was with Forky (he just wanted freebie holidays!) - and yet she can't see through this scammer?!

Reactions: 27
I think if Verity had told Nims not to bring him along on the trip then Nims would have ditched the family trip and stayed in Bali with him. I think she'd choose him over her family - even after such a short amount of time.

Agreed! I think Niomi has an emotional chokehold on Verity. She wants to see her daughter but Niomi makes sure it happens on her terms.
I also believe Verity feels sorry for Nims not just bc of Joey but also bc she never knew her biological father. There must be some unresolved issues there

Reactions: 16
She spoke about people talking advantage of her when she was with Forky (he just wanted freebie holidays!) - and yet she can't see through this scammer?!
If I remember correctly, she said that near the end of the relationship. Here, she must be blinded by the freshness of her relationship with Jamie, and you know, it’s summer, the sun makes her feel good, she’s been enjoying these moments away from London, blah blah blah, so maybe she’s been thinking even less than usual and can’t see anything wrong through him. Plus, she’s been so obsessed with having a man in her life that it’s almost like anyone will do as long as they have money.

Reactions: 14

Agreed! I think Niomi has an emotional chokehold on Verity. She wants to see her daughter but Niomi makes sure it happens on her terms.
I also believe Verity feels sorry for Nims not just bc of Joey but also bc she never knew her biological father. There must be some unresolved issues there
Does anyone know the story with her biological father? I don’t think Niomi has ever addressed this?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.