Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lordon sighting 🤢 She thinks she’s so clever posting the back of his head. I swear his only appeal to her is that it could be mistaken for Joe if you had no idea what an unappealing mug was on the other side. Can’t believe he made it on the family trip where they’re all staying in close quarters. That’s too much too fast!
Wow. Invited on a family holiday after knowing her for no more and probably less than three months. He's got his feet well and truly under the table there!

Reactions: 40
Hahahaha that is so.. not funny 😒

1659806514939.png

Also this comment:
1659806551498.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hey, guys! 😊😊 First time posting here, been following Niomi from almost the beginning and it's just equal parts cringe, sad, dumb, 🤮 and ridiculous how much she's changed. I remember seeing her in the background of Zoella vlogs and thinking she (Nimbobs) looked like a posh, snobby chick. Then watched her original videos and thought she's really not bad at all, even kind of cute. Obviously privileged and not the sharpest tool in the shed, but sort of nice and harmless. Then Marcus, moving in with him, the break up and what I think was her best time, her single year in her Notting Hill flat. This was also a crucial and wonderful time in my life and I was watching her videos a lot during it, so I had a soft spot for her. Then meeting Joe, the whole relationship... I started losing interest then, 'cause I thought they were kind of dull together, but still a nice couple. Then the dumping and oh my! Did everything went to tit! I was actually feeling sorry for her in the beginning and thinking some comments across the boards were harsh, but they turned out to be so accurate. She's completely off the rails. Can't believe she let it get this way and yet, yet... It always did seem like she was kind of go with the flow (the person you're with) kind of gal, not really quite sure what she wants or where she's at in life. She moulds herself to fit whatever person or aesthetic she thinks it's in right now and not even that. Like she truly has no mind of her own, personal integrity or any kind of a plan. I don't really like her anymore, but I still think it's sad sometimes, due to nostalgia.
Cheers to you, guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lordon sighting 🤢 She thinks she’s so clever posting the back of his head. I swear his only appeal to her is that it could be mistaken for Joe if you had no idea what an unappealing mug was on the other side. Can’t believe he made it on the family trip where they’re all staying in close quarters. That’s too much too fast!
They just came back from another part of the world and didn't even quarantine at all, just straight back to hanging out with the whole family. Real responsible. Lordon must think he hit the jackpot manifesting a sweet vacation on a boat now.

Reactions: 25
They just came back from another part of the world and didn't even quarantine at all, just straight back to hanging out with the whole family. Real responsible. Lordon must think he hit the jackpot manifesting a sweet vacation on a boat now.
What gets me even more then her spreading covid (which I've recently had myself- not fun you guys!) is this whole "sustainable way of life" she is trying to sell while jetting around the world on planes....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What gets me even more then her spreading covid (which I've recently had myself- not fun you guys!) is this whole "sustainable way of life" she is trying to sell while jetting around the world on planes....
Ouch sorry to hear that hope you're back to your old self <3. Some people can't avoid it as they are forced to go into the office and under other life obligations but she doesn't do anything.

She's using the whole vegan/plant based/sustainable ethos crap as a way to get $ from sponsorships. You can tell she doesn't believe in any of it. I mean have we seen her wear the same outfit more than a few times? Not counting that weird khaki green bikini she was glued to in Bali. Saying you're sustainable and being sustainable are two different things in Niomi's world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So many new lovely tattlers ! ❤❤🥰😍
Welcome all to the world of shenanigans aka Nimbecile aimless laziest boring life ever ! Learn the new meaning of happiness, how to manifest a lost luggage, how to look absolutely old and dumb one selfie at a time....and most importantly how to do paaahhfect photos of your orgy culty boyfriend without showing his creepy teethy face !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So many new lovely tattlers ! ❤❤🥰😍
Welcome all to the world of shenanigans aka Nimbecile aimless laziest boring life ever ! Learn the new meaning of happiness, how to manifest a lost luggage, how to look absolutely old and dumb one selfie at a time....and most importantly how to do paaahhfect photos of your orgy culty boyfriend without showing his creepy teethy face !
If Smart was smart she would do what Estee Lalonde does, suggest a relationship and being with someone but don't post their face, that way if you break up you don't have to explain anything to strangers lol. Niomi can't help herself, she has to post something. With Forky it was weeks of two coffees on a breakfast table and two plates of food. Now it's random body parts from behind to prove that she's not single damn it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I don't really like her anymore, but I still think it's sad sometimes, due to nostalgia.
Same here! Her single days in Notting Hill were the best. Although having lurked on this thread for a year I realise even then she had issues.

Niomi now reminds me of my abusive ex who got engaged to someone new 4 months after we split and is throwing it in my face on every social media platform. It made me sad for a week or so and then I realised if he was really happy he’d not be trying to prove it so much. She’s exactly the same. Stop trying to catch Joe’s attention, he couldn’t care less.

Also, I live in the Brighton & Hove area and spotted Marcus a few days ago on the high street. I knew Niomi has family round here but didn’t know he did. Had to do a double take before I recognised him.

If Smart was smart she would do what Estee Lalonde does, suggest a relationship and being with someone but don't post their face, that way if you break up you don't have to explain anything to strangers lol. Niomi can't help herself, she has to post something. With Forky it was weeks of two coffees on a breakfast table and two plates of food. Now it's random body parts from behind to prove that she's not single damn it.
Yeah, basically the only smart thing Estee does right now is keeping her relationship away from her social media, we don't have a new or face to her boyfriend and it's ok. When she vlogged her Italy trip she didn't pretend she was there by herself but still didn't film him. Niomi isn't there yet, she wants people to envy her for her holiday lifestyle and she needs to let people know that she is definitely not single.

Reactions: 12
It's so lovely seeing so many new members! Welcome! 🥰

I wonder why there are suddenly so many new ones? I love seeing it, but I wonder if a lot of people suddenly got the courage to register or if something else happened? More people finally fed up? Summer holiday?

Reactions: 12

I wonder why there are suddenly so many new ones? I love seeing it, but I wonder if a lot of people suddenly got the courage to register or if something else happened? More people finally fed up? Summer holiday?
I feel like people can't really express their thoughts under her posts because she deletes them and then blocks the person, so perhaps they find their way here after a while. I can't remember how I found this thread, maybe through GG or something, it's been so long ago lol.

I personally registered a while ago, but there wasn't anything to comment that hadn't already been said. I just enjoyed other people's takes. But Niomi keeps being messy and this new "relationship" or whatever it is, has me gagging but also a bit worried. I never thought she'd fall for such a scam, but what do I know. After all, I don't spend my days on a magical Journey of self discovery and growth, I'm just trying to make it through. 😁 Also, the heat is almost unbearable. 🥵😂

Reactions: 27
Another day, another holiday, another bleeping horrendous hat!
I’m surprised she’s put the shed on the market so quickly, but I guess seeing as she bought it in a whim why not sell it on yet another whim 🙄 not like it’d be sensible to rent it out for 6-12 months and see what happens… if it’s on for £750k does that mean she’s selling at a loss?

Reactions: 10

Hahaha I think more people are fed up with her,start googling find this thread and there you go.. thats how it went for me ahahaha I think I googled something like “Niomi Smart annoying”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She loves to brag about being in paradise. She can't help herself.

1659819687737.png

Oh moon...

1659819711444.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
To those saying the shed is for sale - is it listed on Rightmove etc now or is this just the same PropertyHeads listing from before that we thought was a glitch?

When Nims bought the place it was listed at £740K and she bought it for £778K

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.