Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog. 20k? I wonder if Niomi thought to bring water for her for that long walk. Noodle looked exhausted in her stories
I doubt that she thought to bring any water for Noodle. She said the long walk was not planned.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is my stomach flat enough? Maybe I need to pull on my pants a bit. There you go, natural pose, nothing forced.

How much time did she spend to take these photos in some quite awkward poses? 😒

1649016413743.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Forky not around on a lazy Sunday...the two dogs might have liked to meet each other? She could have met the Forkster for a Sunday roast...or whipped up a vegan roast dinner for all of them in the glass house with her (free) thermomix! That would have been better than her other ad for them.
Looks like Forky spent the day with his brother (is Elliott his brother?) I think the dogs met yesterday, though. I'm pretty sure I spotted Noodle in the background of one of his pics.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1168928

Lot of people = Forky ?! Yes he did take advantages of you. Red flags were everywhere concerning his behaviour towards women.

Concerning companies, if she produces tit ads, companies have the right to tell you that they expect better (especially for the price of 1 post / video).
It's hard to heard that your job is not the quality they want but it makes you progress !
'Companies taking advantage of me and squeezing everything they can out of me' = Companies are not happy with Niomi's work and are making her redo ads.

I am surprised she shared this. Talk about blowing up your career. Maybe she doesn't care. She spoke last week of a major career change and said she'd basically be starting from scratch. Maybe she's done with influencing. Can't see it, to be honest, but this little outburst is kind of strange from her.

Reactions: 32
She's out here telling people they need to be careful who they surround themselves with when she's hanging out with Bradley? Is this a joke?

Practice what your preach woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The fact that she was facetiming a ' friend' in NYC might be a clue!🇺🇲

Reactions: 8
1649017245145.png

She can't possibly mean Forky?!

She had a rough week, poor boo boo.. let's see my week was: one brother had a kidney issue, 2nd brother's lung collapsed and was rushed into emergency surgery, their grandfather had a heart attack from all that stress and my dad has to get surgery for a man thing I don't even want to type out, so yeah Niomi, I'm sure you've had a real fking rough one. Enjoy your haircut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Follower: I love your accent!
Niomi: I love that you love my accent!

🙄

If she grew up with that idea, maybe that’s one of the reasons why she takes herself so seriously.

1649018374641.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her mom has thick hair too, yet it looks really good. It suits her.

Niomi is trying to act more posh than she actually is. Joe clearly came from a far more affluent background and if it weren't for his last name, you wouldn't know. He was super down to earth.

She's not that posh if she hangs out with Forky. Truly posh people wouldn't be caught dead with him.

Reactions: 29
Follower: I love your accent!
Niomi: I love that you love my accent!

🙄

If she grew up with that idea, maybe that’s one of the reasons why she takes herself so seriously.

View attachment 1169320
I am not English but is she speaking queens English? She sounded just like any Londonder. She is a wannabe royal

Reactions: 15
I am not English but is she speaking queens English? She sounded just like any Londonder. She is a wannabe royal
No because the people who speak queens English has a better vocabulary than licheralllyyy and paaaarfeeeect. She’s got a really generic southern English accent and a grating one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She actually pulled the classic ex-vegan "fish and eggs" from local, ethical sources card, it's so funny. I guarantee she will have dairy, steak, chicken, etc like many other ex-vegans do. Apparently she tracked her nutrients, but she barely ate anything. She only ever said she was vegan/plant-based to hide her ED and once she started dating Bradley, she dropped that part of her life immediately.

Reactions: 17
Sussex is one of the Home Counties where 'received pronounciation' is the norm. Technically she does speak her version of the Queen's English 🙄

Reactions: 7
She actually pulled the classic ex-vegan "fish and eggs" from local, ethical sources card, it's so funny. I guarantee she will have dairy, steak, chicken, etc like many other ex-vegans do. Apparently she tracked her nutrients, but she barely ate anything. She only ever said she was vegan/plant-based to hide her ED and once she started dating Bradley, she dropped that part of her life immediately.
If she truly had an ED, it wouldn't have been that easy for her to drop her former diet, especially for a man. I don't think she had a full-blown ED. She was vegan/plant-based for 7 years, so if she was suffering from an ED, no way she would have been able to start her "relaxed" diet so quickly. I'd say she had an obsession with "clean" eating as a way to remain thin, not necessarily an ED. Again, we don't know what's happening behind closed doors, but I don't think she had an ED. It reminds me a lot of Annie Jaffrey who had a similar path.

Reactions: 3
I wish she would be open about having lip filler, cuz that too obvious to fake as "natural". I doubt she's had anything else done though, no one can look that terrible after having work done. Unless she went to an injector who managed to really screw up her face.

Reactions: 11
'Companies taking advantage of me and squeezing everything they can out of me' = Companies are not happy with Niomi's work and are making her redo ads.

I am surprised she shared this. Talk about blowing up your career. Maybe she doesn't care. She spoke last week of a major career change and said she'd basically be starting from scratch. Maybe she's done with influencing. Can't see it, to be honest, but this little outburst is kind of strange from her.
My guess is she's ending contract with Gleam (or they are ending it with her, he he) and she's fullfilling the last contractual duties (do you think influencers agree to clauses such as, "reject no more that 10% of ad proposals per quarter"?) but what is visible, her heart is not in it...she's been trying to be more 'creative' in the past where her flogging mattresses and mops was fit around a vlog narrative, but nowadays it's just straight to the point, right guys, I have this expensive kitchen gadget, let me show you how to blend a juice with it...

Reactions: 15
8A10C3AD-8586-40BC-A1F3-CA40ED259B1F.jpg

This ticked me off badly. She made so much money off being a health and wellness guru and sharing her diet online, preaching it’s benefits, selling us all superfoods and supplements. And yet never deigned to mention to her audience that she’s suffering health problems and multiple nutritionists told her she’s lacking vitamins and nutrients?

And in the same breath say that she is well informed on nutrition, like the daily diets she showed weren’t almost always lacking calories, healthy fat, protein, the basic building blocks of nutrition.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A73247B4-4FFB-4D4B-8972-B0DD4B5441D7.png

ah Joey… you eat all the Bolognese you want my friend. 🍝 seriously though, I can’t get over the difference between his insta stories and niomis after the breakup. Again, not to say someone has to “win” a breakup per se, but if it was a competition Joey’s wholesome posts with his family, new business, cooking, and GOOD FOOD would surely take the cake. I think Nims was secretly fuming as she wanted some sort of reaction from him… anything… so she could play the victim and point fingers. But the only thing Joe has done is remained gracious and low-key which highlighted her erratic behaviour even more 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.