Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello guys! Congrats for the 40th Nimbobs thread!!! So glad to have you all in my life, you guys are litcherally so kind and amazing, I'm so glad you guys. Oh wait.. I'm starting to sound like someone I know.......
Well anyway!
Title thread by @meowmeowmeow3030!! (25 votes) 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 Pawfect!
Second very close one by @Coldfeet #40 Whole life's an ad. Not much time for Brad! (24 votes)!! but it works as a thread recap too :sneaky:

Recap:
- Forky is still getting it done with his vegan/non vegan, vegetarian/plant based, you name it food journey... let's give the guy some slack cause he's doing his best ok! he's doing his research in google, copying everything he finds to his instagram stories... ok the guy has an IQ of a 7 years old boy (sorry 7 year old boys) but he's trying ok?
- Nimbobs is reading a book, manifesting. Manifesting a life, with Joe? While Joe is actually living a life.
- We think Forky and her got it done, and over, already. I mean he's on Raya so... although I personally don't see how we can live without this beauty, i mean look at him:
1648375987951.png

(Couldn't do a recap with it now could I! :devilish::devilish: )
Guys I must stop there, I'm litcherrally boring myself to death. One last thing, Miss sustainability is on yet another PR trip.... Oh moon!

(EDIT: I put 39 instead of 40 I hope a mod fixes it. I'm sorry guys I have that damned virus and I'm not feeling that well)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I asked a mod to change it to #40 but they changed it to #41 🤷‍♀️ If anyone wants to try again just report the post and ask for #40.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well hello guys! Congrats for the 40th Nimbobs thread!!! So glad to have you all in my life, you guys are litcherally so kind and amazing, I'm so glad you guys. Oh wait.. I'm starting to sound like someone I know.......
Well anyway!
Title thread by @meowmeowmeow3030!! (25 votes) 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 Pawfect!
Second very close one by @Coldfeet #40 Whole life's an ad. Not much time for Brad! (24 votes)!! but it works as a thread recap too :sneaky:

Recap:
- Forky is still getting it done with his vegan/non vegan, vegetarian/plant based, you name it food journey... let's give the guy some slack cause he's doing his best ok! he's doing his research in google, copying everything he finds to his instagram stories... ok the guy has an IQ of a 7 years old boy (sorry 7 year old boys) but he's trying ok?
- Nimbobs is reading a book, manifesting. Manifesting a life, with Joe? While Joe is actually living a life.
- We think Forky and her got it done, and over, already. I mean he's on Raya so... although I personally don't see how we can live without this beauty, i mean look at him:
View attachment 1153665
(Couldn't do a recap with it now could I! :devilish::devilish: )
Guys I must stop there, I'm litcherrally boring myself to death. One last thing, Miss sustainability is on yet another PR trip.... Oh moon!

(EDIT: I put 39 instead of 40 I hope a mod fixes it. I'm sorry guys I have that damned virus and I'm not feeling that well)
hope you feel better soon 💕
Geezus that picture hurts my eyes 🫣 imagine waking up to that 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Off topic 💐 - the "unreal" flowers she left at home before going skiing, does anyone know a florist in London who sells that kind of colourful poppies? (at least I think that's what they are) I really loved the look of them, for once I wish she'd linked them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chick is only happy with endless selfies, drinks and gifted stay. What a pathetic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Still cannot get over how she preaches about being vegan and sustainable and then goes and orders a salad with king crab 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
If Sarah Ann posts a workout selfie, obviously Niomi has to do the same, because she’s such a creative business woman, you know? Except that Niomi added a little twist: she has a good stick up her ass.

1648397507804.jpeg

Brace yourself with some whining posts and stories in the next days.

1648397727095.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but I won’t take tips for better sleep from someone who goes to bed with full make up on.
Can she be authentic for once?
8092F829-B974-4E70-AD63-AC3BDA827F0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Waving bye bye to the camera as she 'goes to bed', with a full face of makeup, a chunky headband, and all her jewellery on. You have a perfect sleep there, Dimbobs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She uploaded a new youtube video while on vacation. Will it be sponsored? Will it be just as poor quality as the her last video? Who will be brave enough to watch a 37 minute video and do a recap?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her new video- talking about the accident she saw. She’s coming across as so fake and insincere. Oh it’s been a wake up call to you Niomi, everything about you again. This girl just winds me up more and more by the day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I can't get over how bad her hair looks in the latest video. I used to have such hair envy when it was shorter and darker.

Reactions: 12
Ad for Next now... hardly a shiny example of an ethical company.

'Its environment rating is 'not good enough'. There is no evidence it minimises textile waste when manufacturing its products. There is no evidence it has a policy to protect biodiversity in its supply chain.'

'Its labour rating is 'not good enough'. Little of its supply chain is certified by labour standards which ensure worker health and safety, living wages or other labour rights. There is no evidence it implements practices to support diversity and inclusion in its supply chain. There is no evidence it ensures payment of a living wage in its supply chain.'

'Its animal rating is 'not good enough'. It has a general statement about minimising animal suffering but not a formal animal welfare policy. It uses leather and exotic animal hair.'

She's such a sell out.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.