Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I definitely agree that the 'age milestones' are nothing to be afraid of.
30 I was in London working 14 hr days, totally a 'city' person. In a relationship( not married) buying a house.
34 took up squash and started to meet all sorts of different people- playing at night in leagues. Everything changed- I wanted out.
Amicable split.
36 in Borneo.5 hr working day 😎 Learnt to sail, jungle running( hashing) loads of voluntary squash coaching.Had the time to talk to all sorts of people and finally got a grip on world economics and politics- felt like I'd been living in a box before this tbh.

40s 1st Olympic distance triathlon in Sabah- people from all over the world- wonderful experience.
41 heli hiking in NZ on a glacier- met a great bunch of people over 4 weeks.

50s working in Dubai. Learnt to play golf- on sand- great training and lots of interesting people from all over the world.Got my MSc.
Also got my flute for my 50th- a life long dream. Had lessons from a brilliant American woman.Playing the flute is my magic place.

60s Saudi Arabia setting up 7 vocational colleges from scratch- for women 👍Met one of the women- a journalist- placed under house arrest for daring to drive a car! She's a bookaholic like me so could hardly get in her front door😁Travelled the kingdom - with no head covering ( my silver hair rendered me harmless😅)-finding out what women wanted- not the wealthy ones with wasta (power/connections)and money but the everyday Arabic woman wanting to make an interesting life AND secure good education for their children.Humbling and inspiring at the same time.

62 Kazakhstan. Tiny village, Kulsary, setting up a remote learning centre for female teachers to access resources to teach English. 1st time I'd worked where I had none of the local language. My assistant, Aigerim, spoke Russian, Kazach and fluent English (21)and was a diamond. AGE is the most important social placement in their culture so EVERYONE asks you that question straight away. Oldest gets all the respect!!Lovely jubbly for me🙂Absolutely wonderful experience to be there.

63 mum had her stroke so more learning neuro plasticity/ neuro physio. As a result of our situation, I've finally put down roots here and it's been a revelation. Learning to ask for help and accepting it. Learning to make a garden, a massive part of my life now. Getting a dog- never saw that coming and so many great friends because of Cassie.🐶

70-voluntary work to get people into jobs- from 20 to 72!

So, the milestones keep coming- my advice is just to embrace them!😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

irvinelane

VIP Member
I’m sorry guys, I can’t help but keep checking the comments about her Thermomix video as they are predominantly negative 🫢

1649083315836.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Gonna get a bit personal here, but I'm almost certain she is depressed because I think I'm going through a similar thing as her, and handling it the same way. Sure I don't have money to burn and all the freebies, but a few months ago I ended a long relationship and it was the hardest thing I've ever done, and I've been depressed since I realised it needed to end. I'm numb to my emotions most of the time although sometimes I do cry. I feel a void inside since the relationship ended even though it was the right thing to do, and I'm filling that void with constantly making stupid plans, dating fuckboys, travelling, spending money and posting about it on social media almost to convince myself and everyone else that I'm happy. I've also recently moved to London because I always wanted to live here when I was a teen, and part of me hopes it'll help, but really it's just more distractions from actual depression.

In a way I'm pretty invested in niomis journey because I see myself in her, unfortunately.

Ive tried therapy and it did help for a while, but ultimately its too expensive for me to continue with privately and the waitlist on the nhs is ridiculous. It frustrates me that she has the means to get therapy and help herself but apparently isn't.

I should add, since there's all this talk about age right now, I'm just over a year younger than her. At one point I thought my ex would be the father of my children and I really wanted a family. So it really feels like a similar situation and coping mechanisms, except I was the one to end it.
Sorry for oversharing, I just had to get this out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

brattx

Still cannot get over how she preaches about being vegan and sustainable and then goes and orders a salad with king crab 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

AnnaMel

If she slows down even more compared to her current state, I am pretty sure she will break laws of Physics and start to go backwards.
slowing down.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

lilamay

VIP Member
She disgusts me. Using witnessing that accident to create a dramatic title for her vlog which she knows will get it more clicks.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

bluestone

everytime I open his stories I get scared
185799C3-566F-42D6-93FC-422ECA7E6D8F.png
9CA3828F-3EC1-4C88-B7F1-D498E7C3F814.jpeg
DC510BCC-A5E1-454D-87C9-22A2A8BBA056.jpeg

EDIT I didn't even actually read the question, what a shit question

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

TheGlossy

VIP Member
If the break-up is the only thing "bad" Niomi has gone through, then she's lived a pretty good and sheltered life. Break-ups are difficult, but there are far worse things in life (illness, death, divorce which involves children). Speaking from experience, I used to think a guy dumping me or ghosting me was the worst thing ever. Then, I experienced the true meaning of loss through death and it really puts things in perspective. Break-ups are hard, but in the grand scheme of things, there are far worse things.

I'm personally currently juggling 12+ hours a day in a cut-throat work environment, grieving my parent's death, dealing with the legalities of their estate, supporting my younger siblings in school who are dealing with their own grief and their constant stress over bills/finances. These are real-life "problems" normal people have to deal with. I'm not saying this to say look at me, I have it worse. All I'm saying is that she lacks perspective because she lives in a bubble of lalaland if she thinks a break-up is the worst "life test" anyone can experience. I used to be like her, always pining over a guy. Now I realize how silly and naive I was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Callan

VIP Member
I thought it was her who takes advantage of companies, constant gifted stays and spa treatments. I wish she would just say what it is that's going on. This constant teasing is tiring.

Reactions: 50

Ciri

Chatty Member
1648923940338.png

If you don't feel good, don't post, Queen of Fake.
Take a break from the social media, simple as that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

irvinelane

VIP Member
Niomi be like:
1649092942630.jpeg

Also Niomi: 7 ads/gifted experiences in 3 weeks!
- a staycation in a hotel in London
- 2 sponsored posts for BMW
- a gifted trip in Meribel
- an ad for Next
- a gifted hair appointment
- an ad for Jimmy Fairly

🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

coriander

VIP Member
Bradley saying Caroline looked good for her age...wow! This is coming from someone who is in their mid 20s and looks like he's pushing 45, the fugly git.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clover123

VIP Member
Yeah, this is what you usually wear at the beginning of spring in England while being at home.
California girl hair is calling for California girl style I guess:unsure:

Did Noodle took this pic?
View attachment 1166117
Every time she's alone for an evening, her only hobby is putting on a strapless top and taking cringy selfies 😂 poor noodle must have been like
get me back to Sussex

• Haha
Reactions: 48