Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said: I think tonight I’m going to do a Q&A, because I haven’t done one in SO long, and as a quiet Sunday, I thought why not?

Depends on what you mean by « SO long », but whatever. Guys, brace yourselves!

1648999881368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her lips 😰😰 firstly what’s happened to them, and secondly why does she think they look okay to post that photo!!?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She is trying so hard to get more engagement 😂 first by saying no one understands what really goes on in her life an then prompting the same people to ask her questions. If social media is really hurting you so bad stay off it??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like there are more negative feedbacks than the first time. Couldn’t agree more though 😁

1649001174877.jpeg

1649001183636.jpeg

1649001191786.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her lips 😰😰 firstly what’s happened to them, and secondly why does she think they look okay to post that photo!!?
I think it's a (very unflattering) filter. Her lips look a little different in unfiltered photos and videos.

Reactions: 5
She’s on her stories bragging about how she walked 20km and 28,000 steps with poor Noodle. No dog needs to be walked that much all in one go! How cruel to impose her own messed up habits on a small dog like that. Next thing you know she’ll be cutting Noodle’s calories.

253F85D0-33F5-47AD-B970-560965B69120.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
1649006288763.png

" Did you know cutting hair represents letting go of negative energy ?"

I laughed at this. Everytime bad energy, cut your hair. She will be bald before summer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She just said: I think tonight I’m going to do a Q&A, because I haven’t done one in SO long, and as a quiet Sunday, I thought why not?

View attachment 1168629
Spending Sunday on the phone. What a stimulating life...can she be more lonely and desperate for attention? 😒
A Q&A when all the answers will be "I'm turning 30, I'm going the Bali for my never-ending healing journey "

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s on her stories bragging about how she walked 20km and 28,000 steps with poor Noodle. No dog needs to be walked that much all in one go! How cruel to impose her own messed up habits on a small dog like that. Next thing you know she’ll be cutting Noodle’s calories.

View attachment 1168786
I feel sorry for Noodle. I'm sure she's not used to walks of that length. Niomi said she 'completely crashed' when they got back. Yeah, I'll bet. That poor dog must be exhausted. She will have been very thirsty on a 20km walk too. And she has to put up with a whole week of this!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

View attachment 1168629
if it´s such a quiet sunday, why don't you actually work and create some content ?

I hope someone asks her about her latest thermomix video, because obviously she doesn't read the comment section.

View attachment 1168786
Poor Noodle :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1168799

" Did you know cutting hair represents letting go of negative energy ?"

I laughed at this. Everytime bad energy, cut your hair. She will be bald before summer.
She’s such a self-obsessed brat that she has to post about her hair twice? 🤢 alright, you haven’t had clean hair in a long time, we get it! Geez, she’s just bragging all the way.

- I went to the hairdresser, can you tell?
- I did a long walk today. Do I have to mention I walked for 20 km?
- I’ll be in Bali soon for 6 weeks. Maybe you need this reminder too?

I hate the fact she pretends to communicate with her followers by asking questions in her post, when she actually doesn’t give a f*ck about the answers. Another excuse to draw attention on a so fake personality she never had, and get likes and comments.

By the way, she looks physically and emotionally exhausted, but that duffer still has the energy to fish for compliments 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Forky not around on a lazy Sunday...the two dogs might have liked to meet each other? She could have met the Forkster for a Sunday roast...or whipped up a vegan roast dinner for all of them in the glass house with her (free) thermomix! That would have been better than her other ad for them.

Reactions: 11
Talking about having felt “bad energy” this week? You know who might be feeling a bit more than just bad *~energy~*? People choosing between fuel and food. People made refugees by war. People with sick loved ones. People who are ill themselves. Get a grip, woman. Feeling just bad eNeRgY is a bleeping privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Only 11 comments out of 54 aren’t negative (either they show support or are neutral). I also noticed that every comment are from her followers, so the video is not reaching anyone else for now. Nailed it, as always! Luckily, Thermomix chose the right influencer to promote the food processor. Those babies will sell themselves!

1649010048630.jpeg

Reactions: 20
1649010146931.png

Lot of people = Forky ?! Yes he did take advantages of you. Red flags were everywhere concerning his behaviour towards women.

Concerning companies, if she produces tit ads, companies have the right to tell you that they expect better (especially for the price of 1 post / video).
It's hard to heard that your job is not the quality they want but it makes you progress !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.