Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That IG she posted 2 or 4 days ago about the fakest smile she had ever seen…..that smile is in almost all of her latest posts

Reactions: 17
Given her latest stories where she said people have been taking advantage of her, some of you guys assumed she may have talked about Bradley. Since they have both blocked me, do you guys know if they still follow each other? Bradley posted 4 stories where he tagged Emily the nutritionist. New crush? 😬

Reactions: 4
They were eating together a couple of nights ago- someone posted a pocture and we could see Noodle on the floor

Reactions: 11
If she truly had an ED, it wouldn't have been that easy for her to drop her former diet, especially for a man. I don't think she had a full-blown ED. She was vegan/plant-based for 7 years, so if she was suffering from an ED, no way she would have been able to start her "relaxed" diet so quickly. I'd say she had an obsession with "clean" eating as a way to remain thin, not necessarily an ED. Again, we don't know what's happening behind closed doors, but I don't think she had an ED. It reminds me a lot of Annie Jaffrey who had a similar path.
My sister has an ED, quite severly, actually, yet she still got talked into dropping her vegan diet by her boyfriend. She's a lot like Niomi, too, changing her interests/whole life, basically, depending on who she's with/moulding herself into the person she thinks her SO wants her to be.
I also see a lot of her behaviour/how she talks concerning food in Niomi. Like, making up for having to sit still for a long time on a plane by running beforehand, exercising to "deserve" a treat etc.
So I actually do believe Niomi might have an ED.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry guys, I can’t help but keep checking the comments about her Thermomix video as they are predominantly negative 🫢

1649083315836.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
My sister has an ED, quite severly, actually, yet she still got talked into dropping her vegan diet by her boyfriend. She's a lot like Niomi, too, changing her interests/whole life, basically, depending on who she's with/moulding herself into the person she thinks her SO wants her to be.
I also see a lot of her behaviour/how she talks concerning food in Niomi. Like, making up for having to sit still for a long time on a plane by running beforehand, exercising to "deserve" a treat etc.
So I actually do believe Niomi might have an ED.
I agree her sudden changes in eating behaviour to suit a new partner doesn’t rule out a ED to me from personal experience. ED sufferers are often very secretive and those suffering will often want to appease loved ones and try to seem ‘normal’. Like look I’m eating this fish now like you wanted see how well I am. It can be a distraction. I always though her plant based diet was part of her control of what she ate more then being about health benefits or morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have you all seen this?

A rave thread! I'm dying! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1170727
Looks like they share the same brain
More like they share the same brainCELL 🤣

I also find it interesting that he posted that today was his first workout of April and then a lot of "gettin' it dun" BS. Whenever I saw his plans, I think they were 6-days a week workout plans. So, our little Forky isn't even "getting it done" like he tells his clients they should 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another day on the loo ?
Ahahahah!! Well by the stains on his bedroom carpet who knows if he even makes it to the bathroom, I'm scarred for life from seeing those pictures.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Afternoon breaks.. from what? Yeah, posing for crappy selfies must be exhausting.

Speaking of which, I hope Niomi lets Noodle rest, especially from her long walk yesterday.

1649088577427.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.