Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, what exactly has she been through apart from being dumped by her fiancé? Most people have been through horrible breakups. She's talking about her life like she's been through multiple life changing events. She keeps saying she's getting tested? Don't know what she's complaining about. If it's work related then that's just normal life for pretty much everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She labeled her diet herself, her comments come off as she's a victim of people expecting her to be vegan/plant based so she obliged.

Reactions: 19
If the break-up is the only thing "bad" Niomi has gone through, then she's lived a pretty good and sheltered life. Break-ups are difficult, but there are far worse things in life (illness, death, divorce which involves children). Speaking from experience, I used to think a guy dumping me or ghosting me was the worst thing ever. Then, I experienced the true meaning of loss through death and it really puts things in perspective. Break-ups are hard, but in the grand scheme of things, there are far worse things.

I'm personally currently juggling 12+ hours a day in a cut-throat work environment, grieving my parent's death, dealing with the legalities of their estate, supporting my younger siblings in school who are dealing with their own grief and their constant stress over bills/finances. These are real-life "problems" normal people have to deal with. I'm not saying this to say look at me, I have it worse. All I'm saying is that she lacks perspective because she lives in a bubble of lalaland if she thinks a break-up is the worst "life test" anyone can experience. I used to be like her, always pining over a guy. Now I realize how silly and naive I was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If the break-up is the only thing "bad" Niomi has gone through, then she's lived a pretty good and sheltered life. Break-ups are difficult, but there are far worse things in life (illness, death, divorce which involves children). Speaking from experience, I used to think a guy dumping me or ghosting me was the worst thing ever. Then, I experienced the true meaning of loss through death and it really puts things in perspective. Break-ups are hard, but in the grand scheme of things, they're are far worse things.

I'm personally currently juggling 12+ hours a day in a cut-throat work environment, grieving my parent's death, dealing with the legalities of their estate, supporting my younger siblings in school who are dealing with their own grief and their constant stress over bills/finances. These are real-life "problems" normal people have to deal with. I'm not saying this to say look at me, I have it worse. All I'm saying is that she lacks perspective because she lives in a bubble of lalaland if she thinks a break-up is the worst "life test" anyone can experience.
I'm so sorry to hear that, can't imagine what it takes to get up each day and face the world with all you're dealing with. Big hugs friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She actually pulled the classic ex-vegan "fish and eggs" from local, ethical sources card, it's so funny. I guarantee she will have dairy, steak, chicken, etc like many other ex-vegans do. Apparently she tracked her nutrients, but she barely ate anything. She only ever said she was vegan/plant-based to hide her ED and once she started dating Bradley, she dropped that part of her life immediately.
Do you guys know of this chick minimalist baker??

she (ironically) isn’t just a baker but became known for being fully plant based for years then quit and when her audience was confused pulled a similar it’s just “not good for my health” line which, I’m sorry, is bullocks

Niomi ate a low-carb and low-protein diet. IF she had any problem, that’s why — because she was skimpy on plant based proteins like beans and grains.

But more than likely this is just the forky spin-off. Not sure if she dropped a core value because of forky or as a fallout of Joe but it definitely seems like it’s more to do with her love life than her diet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a boring Q&A. Tell us about your accent? where you run? where your jacket is from? She also always picks a question about skincare so she can plug her stuff. I wonder if the people who actually run her skin care company get 6 week vacations.
I'm sure she chose to ignore anything about why Forky wasn't going to Bali or more importantly about his recent anti LGBTQ+ and racist posts.

Reactions: 18
She should have seen a registered dietitian instead of a nutritionist. Any one of them worth their salt, (pink Himalayan of course), would have told her that human beings can get everything they need from plant-derived sources. She's a sell out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I genuinely don't care if she stops being a vegan or not as long as she doesn't peddle her old vegan cookbook, or a new one, again. I can't purport to know her health situation and as someone with allergies developed as an adult, I know that a way of eating that used to work wonders can become no longer viable in the blink of an eye. Yes, she made bank from it, but she was indeed a vegan at the time. It's not like that other influencer that was peddling the vegan lifestyle to her followers while eating fish and meat behind their backs.

Now, her abusing that poor dog with a 20 km walk, THAT I do care about. It's much too far for a dog that size, a dog that's a house dog and at most must get 5 km per day, if not less. I doubt Verity has the time to go for 20 km walks with Noodle when she also has DM, her husband, their restaurant. Noodle is also not a breed that requires massive amounts of walking, like a terrier or a husky. Hopefully Niomi won't do that to Noodle again, hopefully she did give him water although it didn't seem like she were carrying much. Hopefully she also added a couple treats or some extra kibble.

She obviously uses exercise both to fuel her disordered eating habits and to quell how pointless she feels her life is. She can't stand to just stay home, so she goes out and walks 20 km, all just to evade herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she truly had an ED, it wouldn't have been that easy for her to drop her former diet, especially for a man. I don't think she had a full-blown ED. She was vegan/plant-based for 7 years, so if she was suffering from an ED, no way she would have been able to start her "relaxed" diet so quickly. I'd say she had an obsession with "clean" eating as a way to remain thin, not necessarily an ED. Again, we don't know what's happening behind closed doors, but I don't think she had an ED. It reminds me a lot of Annie Jaffrey who had a similar path.
Not true! You’d be surprised how quickly you can change certain ‘big’ things with an ED, and a bad one… unfortunately often it’s all about strategically incorporating new behaviours.

Anyway, won’t criticize her for adding more foods to her diet, because EDs are hell, although I suspect she is still in the middle of it of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also don't know what type of "problems" she was running from exactly. She has:
  • her own property
  • a wealthy and healthy family to support her
  • a career where everything is handed to her without any effort in return
  • free trips
  • food on the table
  • luxury items sent to her on the regular
  • no stress in regards to bills or mortgage payments.
She is the epitome of "privilege". I'm not saying privileged people don't have problems, but her problems seem so minor in comparison to what the rest of the world is facing right now.
To add to the list - her physical health.

View attachment 1169529
ah Joey… you eat all the Bolognese you want my friend. 🍝 seriously though, I can’t get over the difference between his insta stories and niomis after the breakup. Again, not to say someone has to “win” a breakup per se, but if it was a competition Joey’s wholesome posts with his family, new business, cooking, and GOOD FOOD would surely take the cake. I think Nims was secretly fuming as she wanted some sort of reaction from him… anything… so she could play the victim and point fingers. But the only thing Joe has done is remained gracious and low-key which highlighted her erratic behaviour even more 🧐
Definitely did not misread that as gorgeous 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Me? Fishing for compliments? Stop being mean, I am not! Absolutely not. I’m all about embracing the natural look, no forced pose, no filter, never. I show you my hair, because I got SO MANY questions about it. It’s not my fault.
Here you go! Man, she is way too predictable 😂

(How many more of this photo series? 🙄)

1649042776878.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The "you'll get there" assumes that you're not in the right place right now for what you've been through, her advice irks me.

1649044552394.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s totally into the “natural look” - that explains why she’s constantly using filters that make her LOOK like she’s had work done and why she dyes her hair that dreadful color. So natural.
Besides, nobody said that the practitioner did a good job 😅 people have noticed something different on her face, that’s it. Maybe they ask that question to avoid the person who did this to her 😁 if she’s quite happy with how she’s aging, good for her. I know I wouldn’t.

1649050919219.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another Q&A full of shish and nonense.
She gets dumber the older she gets seriously....I think this is her version of "slowing down" - Getting more stupid and insufferable by every minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She only does Q&As to see what people really want to know about her life as a result of all of her baiting (and then just answers the boring questions instead). Surely almost all the questions are about her relationship with Forky and her apparently big change in career. Once she sees what people really want to know, she can step up the narrative she portrays in her stories to get more engagement (like, showing Forkys dog in a story but not Forky), and to keep people watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bradley: If you want to be extremely healthy, you have to do this, this and this. I am extremely healthy, I eat extremely healthy.

Also Bradley:
1649057447627.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.