Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I appreciate her trying to be candid, throwing the companies she works with under the bus might backfire. The various cmpanies she works with might start to wonder if she's talking about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I thought it was her who takes advantage of companies, constant gifted stays and spa treatments. I wish she would just say what it is that's going on. This constant teasing is tiring.

Reactions: 50
View attachment 1168928

Lot of people = Forky ?! Yes he did take advantages of you. Red flags were everywhere concerning his behaviour towards women.

Concerning companies, if she produces tit ads, companies have the right to tell you that they expect better (especially for the price of 1 post / video).
It's hard to heard that your job is not the quality they want but it makes you progress !
Oof I hate when people say “a lot of people are *insert negative thing here” because it makes others drag uninvolved people into such high school drama. If she’s finally figured out Forky only uses her when engagement is needed (and not the type she’s after 💍!) then good for her. But don’t wack it in a random q and a. Now people will wonder if it’s her “friends” that use her for ski trips or any company she’s worked with. Not very professional in my opinion for brands to wonder if thinly veiled digs are about them or not.
Talk to a friend, get some therapy and deal with minor inconveniences as an adult. Or do a podcast and talk about how a haircut somehow relates to energy, up to you!

Reactions: 24
Whilst I appreciate her trying to be candid, throwing the companies she works with under the bus might backfire. The companies she works with might start to wonder if she's talking about them.
Yep. Perhaps she doesn't care anymore.

Also, I imagine this might be about whatever has gone on with Thermomix...!

Reactions: 14
Yep. Perhaps she doesn't care anymore.

Also, I imagine this might be about whatever has gone on with Thermomix...!
You don't want to burn bridges regardless of how you feel. Companies do not like to not partner with people who are ready to complain about them on social media. She goes around accepting random partnerships for money yet complains when things go sour. Maybe if she had a bit more integrity / ethic in terms of sticking to her own values, she wouldn't be in this predicament. She has a management company, so whatever issue she has with a company needs to be mediated by her management unless she's decided to go solo.

Next is a fast fashion brand (granted, they do homeware etc, but still) and she had no issue partnering with them when she used sustainability as her core value for years. She has no idea where she's headed herself, no wonder she's having issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Everyone is so mean to her, even companies ..who actually are HER boss. And by the way you have a manager, so don't blame others because you are lazy to do any research and deliver something on time and within the agreed requirements. Basic stuff princess bish.
When she will understand that people are not mean but actually stating facts that she is just doing a poor job and is rubish at everything. No one is deaf and blind. She is such a drama queen. Another q&a just to whine and play the victim 🤦‍♀️as if there is no serious problem in the world...
I just can't with that chick. Everything must revolve around her...even the poor dog 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's obvious that these.crap companies want their money's worth. Looks as if Thermamix insisted the video go back up. Next wanted more than her original lightweight ad. The car company wanted more exposure- on and on. She thought the content didn't matter, pig headedly, but they want their pound of flesh. Her lazy attitude isn't working for her
GOOD!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That poor dog. 20k? I wonder if Niomi thought to bring water for her for that long walk. Noodle looked exhausted in her stories

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That poor dog. 20k? I wonder if Niomi thought to bring water for her for that long walk. Noodle looked exhausted in her stories
Way too far for the little dog and water would be essential 🙏If she keeps this up Noodle will have joint issues.😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
These companies she complains about are her stream of income. She gets paid for services rendered (i.e. promoting products). Unless companies are looking to pay her $500 for a video or picture, I can't see how they're possibly taking advantage of her. She probably thinks a) she's worth more than she actually is b) the quality of her work is great when she only puts in the bare minimum and companies have a right to ask for a specific type of quality. They're paying thousands to someone who has all the time in the world to create quality content.

- Joey was toxic
- Companies are taking advantage of her
- People are taking advantage of her
- Women on IG are mean to her

See a pattern here? I think she needs to realize that she's can't always get positive feedback and put minimal work into things. That's her Saturn Return teaching her a lesson that things don't come easy in life and you need to re-assess what you're doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If she slows down even more compared to her current state, I am pretty sure she will break laws of Physics and start to go backwards.
slowing down.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Isn't it what she exactly did during lockdown and was complaining about how slow things were?

She could have done the same while in lockdown and didn't. I don't see how this eat, pray, love journey of hers is going to change anything. She doesn't even know how lucky she is to take off for 6 years to the other side of the world to just focus on "yoga and meditation". None of this is relatable at all.

I also don't know what type of "problems" she was running from exactly. She has:
  • her own property
  • a wealthy and healthy family to support her
  • a career where everything is handed to her without any effort in return
  • free trips
  • food on the table
  • luxury items sent to her on the regular
  • no stress in regards to bills or mortgage payments.
She is the epitome of "privilege". I'm not saying privileged people don't have problems, but her problems seem so minor in comparison to what the rest of the world is facing right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m sure she’s just lying and overplaying, as always. As @Nitfey said, she’s playing the victim card once again. People and companies probably refused to do things her way, and as a good spoiled brat, she got so frustrated that all she can say is that they take advantage of her 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s just a lot of big talk: nothing is her fault, she tries so hard to do good and be good, blah blah blah 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1168928

Lot of people = Forky ?! Yes he did take advantages of you. Red flags were everywhere concerning his behaviour towards women.

Concerning companies, if she produces tit ads, companies have the right to tell you that they expect better (especially for the price of 1 post / video).
It's hard to heard that your job is not the quality they want but it makes you progress !
This is so bizarre to me. If you don’t want to produce tit content which will make you look like an idiot (for instance if Thermomix did ask for an info ad) then just say no. Or don’t agree to things before you see exactly what you have to do.

She probably has to do all these ads at the moment to afford the mortgage on her shed.

Reactions: 13
Bragging, lying, lying still, and lying always. So much crap, that’s insane! How can she be that fake?

1649013584589.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't it what she exactly did during lockdown and was complaining about how slow things were?

She could have done the same while in lockdown and didn't. I don't see how this eat, pray, love journey of hers is going to change anything. She doesn't even know how lucky she is to take off for 6 years to the other side of the world to just focus on "yoga and meditation". None of this is relatable at all.

I also don't know what type of "problems" she was running from. She has:
  • her own property
  • a wealthy and healthy family to support her
  • a career where everything is handed to her without any effort in return
  • free trips
  • food on the table
  • luxury items sent to her on the regular
  • no stress in regards to bills or mortgage payments.
She is the epitome of "privilege". I'm not saying privileged people don't have problems, but her problems seem so minor in comparison to what the rest of the world is facing right now.
She has to own her own tit like an adult and hence the drama.
She got way too much spoiled over the course of couple years and this is the result. Cannot handle normal adult life that is not easy breezy, rosy and rainbows full of gifted spa's and luxury meditation centers, and free luxury goods.
She is her own worst enemy and the creator of her own misery.
Plus, she is extremely dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
has she never heard the phrase “wherever you go, there you are” ? she’s constantly trying to run away or anticipate the next thing as if that’s going to be her key to healing and happiness. she complained about lockdown and the slow pace, now she’s having trouble with london and the “fast pace” (I use quotations because she does nothing all day). next up it’s bali but while she’s there she’ll complain about not having things to do and missing her day to day life. then when she’s back she’ll say she misses bali.

until she actually makes a solid effort to look inward and fix things that are fundamentally wrong she’ll continue this loop forever. there’s no life behind her eyes and it’s quite sad. it’s her own doing though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, I went to the hairdresser. I obviously did a story about it, then a post, then another one, but that’s clearly not enough. Let’s talk about my hair for the 4th time.

1649014146671.jpeg

If the Universe has been testing you, then you’re supposed to learn some lessons. If not, the same pattern is repeated until you actually learn your lessons. In your case, you doesn’t seem to learn anything, even with the more obvious signs the Universe can send you. Good luck with finding stability!

(more stability in the coming years meaning « I need a man! »)

1649014766541.jpeg

Also this. Seriously, why would people ask this kind of question when Niomi is clearly not the most likely to give advice about this topic?

1649014953165.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
How many more lessons?

Life is constant lessons. If you don't learn, you don't grow. If you don't grow, you don't live.

Lessons will never stop. It's not about stopping the lessons, it's about how you learn to handle them.

Niomi cannot learn any lesson if she always thinks she is the "victim" and things are happening "to her". She's made a series of poor decisions since the break-up because she didn't look inwards to make strategic choices. Instead, she made most of them out of spite and ego to prove she's grown and "moved on". Well, here's the result now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.