Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to say that I’m looking forward to reading the comments, but it’s been less than an hour and people didn’t waste time 😅 here we go!

1648983545914.jpeg

1648983775578.jpeg

1648983784655.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you imagine delivering something at work 3 weeks after a deadline ?! 🤣
She just sucks so much at her "job" even at doing the bare minimum.
I agree with the comment, why is she doing this to us...
At which point her one brain cell thought she is doing anything good by advertising things none of her followers can afford. Useless, completely utterly useless...

Reactions: 14
Do you really need to use both hands? The product must be that heavy 🤷🏻‍♀️

1648984171251.jpeg

I don’t know where she got this from, but that’s a hell of lot of crap!

1648984274612.jpeg

1648984284152.jpeg

Why bother to buy special curtains to save on your energy bill when you can do just like Niomi: not living in the house. Simple as that.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Do you really need to use both hands? The product must be that heavy 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1168228

I don’t know where she got this from, but that’s a hell of lot of crap!

View attachment 1168231
View attachment 1168232

Why bother to buy special curtains to save on your energy bill when you can do just like Niomi: not living in the house. Simple as that.
Lol says a chick who always claims that has sleep problems and is always tired. The miracle of gifted curtains ! Healing insomnia in a second 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
At which point her one brain cell thought she is doing anything good by advertising things none of her followers can afford. Useless, completely utterly useless...
3 weeks late.. and no explanation! She reposted the video just like that, like nothing happened and no one would notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So it took her 3 weeks to repost the video? 🤨
this is "being more active on youtube" according to Niomi : reposting a video she deleted 3 weeks ago...

Is it the exact same video as before ? I don't want to waste my sunday watching her video lol. Has anyone watched it yet?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Skipping through the Wake Up Call video... Niomi is super obnoxious! She takes herself way too seriously, it's disgusting. Nobody needs to hear that drivel. :mad::sick:

Reactions: 14
In all fairness, most sponsored videos get approved by someone on the company side before release. I very much doubt she'd be able to release a video without their final seal of approval. I think something must have happened and the company asked her to remove the video. I don't even think it was properly disclosed it was an ad.

Reactions: 2
I sent her a DM when she first posted and no response. She must be really desperate to get rid of it 🙄
If she want to get rid of it within 3 weeks you'd think she'd be more proactive. Just her talking crap for attention yet again. Look Joe I've moved on, I'm binning the furniture from happier times! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Forky’s at it again liking a tweet about how the term “support black owned businesses” is racist.

How can Niomi, be with anyone with opinions that differ so much from hers? These aren’t just some surface level views that a person can look past, they actually define and show what kind of person he really is.

Unless it’s something she also agrees with and her online persona where she supposedly supported BLM back in 2020 is actually all fake, which actually wouldn’t be all too surprising for me tbh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I feel like the cult of "personal development" has a lot to answer for. People like Niomi end up using it as a hobby, job, or even reason for living, but it isn't suited to any of those things.

Self-reflection is good. Self "improvement"--usually shaped around obtaining (sorry, manifesting) things you want, but don't have--often leads to self-absorbtion, an inflated sense of entitlement, and a loss of realistic perspective. That's how we got Molly Mae 😭

Unless you have something like cancer or a serious mental illness, 'healing' should not be your full time job. Niomi keeps framing her life around this idea of a 'personal journey' because she has no other 'journeys' to go on; no family ones, no real career ones (as an influencer, she relies on brands coming to her, for the most part--she's not in control). It's probably why she travels so much. Journeys give her purpose when there is none.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry your Highness that you have to take the subway. What a huge degradation it must be to be surrounded by ordinary people 🙄

The guy looking at Bradley like « a selfie? Seriously? » 😁

View attachment 1168099

View attachment 1168102
His post doesn't make sense?

Who gets a lot of attention?
Who likes a lot of attention?
Who will get a lot of attention?

He is fishing for his own ☆kindlygifted☆ electric jaguar or BMW with this post. I hope they ignore him.

Reactions: 10
This is such a minor thing but I’m always confused by the handle of the dog. What does it mean? Why isn’t it conjugated correctly? Am I missing something?
Here's your answer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.