Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if someone DM'd her "Hi Niomi how much are you willing to pay for me to take this off your hands? Thanks!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least she finally agrees with us, her smile is so fake!!! This is such old school Facebook drama fishing, being mysterious about hardship hoping for people to say "pm me hun!! Xxx"

Does she not realise how tone deaf this will come across during a cost of living crisis and ongoing war? 🤢
The only thing is she thinks this is the first time she shows a fake smile when we all know it has been her constant mood.

No break time for whining though. Day and night, even on weekends. The fact she complains incessantly is so disrespectful and unwholesome to her followers. She deliberately chooses to do so in public, which means she implicitly and indirectly puts so kind of pressure on them as if they « have to » comfort her and make her feel good. Plus, she always acts the same way: complaining about something she won’t really tell about, allowing some lingering doubt. Given the devotion of some followers, I’m sure they end up feeling frustrated and almost obligated to be there for her, even if they don’t know for what. If they were in a relationship, it would be similar to codependency. As for her, she’s just toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can't help herself, the internet/Instagram is a crutch for her, an ego boost and also her enemy. Same as with some minor surgery she got, she wrote sad posts over a brooding picture but then gave zero info.. yeah we see 0.000001% of her life but that's because she chooses that to be the case. Either be brave and honest and spill the beans or keep it private.

Reactions: 18
The only thing is she thinks this is the first time she shows a fake smile when we all know it has been her constant mood.

No break time for whining though. Day and night, even on weekends. The fact she complains incessantly is so disrespectful and unwholesome to her followers. She deliberately chooses to do so in public, which means she implicitly and indirectly puts so kind of pressure on them as if they « have to » comfort her and make her feel good. Plus, she always acts the same way: complaining about something she won’t really tell about, allowing some lingering doubt. Given the devotion of some followers, I’m sure they end up feeling frustrated and almost obligated to be there for her, even if they don’t know for what. If they were in a relationship, it would be similar to codependency. As for her, she’s just toxic.
I think she is deeply unhappy though. The breakup with Joe highlighted all the things her life lacks. She’s lucky to have a supportive family & financial security but she doesn’t appear to have many deep connections with people or any real interests outside of exercise. I can’t really express it but the whole picture - willing to work for any brand, the way she has dealt with the breakup it’s all a bit depressing. If you compare her with someone like The London Chatter, the LC seems more joyful & when she pictured at events etc she seems to have a genuine connection with people.

I think she is deeply unhappy though. The breakup with Joe highlighted all the things her life lacks. She’s lucky to have a supportive family & financial security but she doesn’t appear to have many deep connections with people or any real interests outside of exercise. I can’t really express it but the whole picture - willing to work for any brand, the way she has dealt with the breakup it’s all a bit depressing. If you compare her with someone like The London Chatter, the LC seems more joyful & when she pictured at events etc she seems to have a genuine connection with people.
That’s true! I’m still surprised, sometimes shocked, whenever she posts a new selfie and how her face is now so different. She doesn’t need to tell how she feels, her eyes do.

1648962297808.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's going through the motions but her heart doesn't seem to be in anything she really shares.

She's going through the motions but her heart doesn't seem to be in anything she really shares.
Her heart is so broken and shattered into pieces, I guess she can’t do anything with it for the moment, starting with putting it back together if she has the energy for.

Reactions: 13
Her life seems empty. During Covid she complained of missing her busy London lifestyle which appears to consistent of doing a 6am exercise class & maybe going out to lunch. Her “so busy with work” and the ridiculous constant reference to her emails comes across like a kid playing at work. She comes out with all these sound bites constantly about busy London life, none of them actually apply to her. She comes back from holidays & bemoans missing the pace of holidays. It’s like she’s been cast in a role & trying to improv London working girl or something. It comes across as very bizarre at times.
Then there’s all the “self-improvement” or wellness stuff which appear to have lead her to become more selfish which she seems to view as a positive.
The visits to tarot readers & manifesting, it’s all terribly depressing. Now add Bali to the mix. She should just go to Bali and have fun & stop the narrative that it’s part of her healing journey.

Her heart is so broken and shattered into pieces, I guess she can’t do anything with it for the moment, starting with putting it back together if she has the energy for.
Yes and that’s ok. Instead of all the healing journey stuff she should just allow herself to recognise that she’s still shattered.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her life seems empty. During Covid she complained of missing her busy London lifestyle which appears to consistent of doing a 6am exercise class & maybe going out to lunch. Her “so busy with work” and the ridiculous constant reference to her emails comes across like a kid playing at work. She comes out with all these sound bites constantly about busy London life, none of them actually apply to her. She comes back from holidays & bemoans missing the pace of holidays. It’s like she’s been cast in a role & trying to improv London working girl or something. It comes across as very bizarre at times.
Then there’s all the “self-improvement” or wellness stuff which appear to have lead her to become more selfish which she seems to view as a positive.
The visits to tarot readers & manifesting, it’s all terribly depressing. Now add Bali to the mix. She should just go to Bali and have fun & stop the narrative that it’s part of her healing journey.

Yes and that’s ok. Instead of all the healing journey stuff she should just allow herself to recognise that she’s still shattered.
Yes it does seem empty, I agree. It's painful to face your fears but I think she would be better off if she showed more of how she feels since she's always online, and all this pretend busy work doesn't seem to get her far. She's such a weird mix of ego and vulnerable. If she picked one and was brave enough to be honest I think she would have a real audience that can embrace her actual life better, whatever it is.

Reactions: 12
I don’t care about your hair, let’s talk about something else 😅

1648968112670.png

You can’t go there unless you’re an influencer Terrina, sorry!

1648968163255.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Niomi reminds me so much of myself when I was 30. I was basically retired. A lady of leisure. I didn't work, I was single, spent my days shopping, lunching, travelling, and partying in the best cities in the world. I lived in a beautiful apartment and had it all.

I acted in exactly the same way Niomi is acting right now. Posting selfies on social media, bragging about my glamorous trips and parties... but it meant absolutely nothing. I ended up having a nervous breakdown because my life had zero substance. I had no purpose in life. Everything was fake, including all my relationships.

I can see Niomi heading down the same path, and I actually kind of feel bad for her. She looks dead behind the eyes. The best thing for her would be to get off social media, cultivate meaningful relationships (get rid of forky), and start a whole new life. This superficial life she's living wont bring her any joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm getting tired of her always playing a victim ...whatever happens to her is her own doing ffs😒
For the love of God, force her to go to therapy. I'm not following her at all, only looking at posts here and I'm exhausted by her emotional roller-coaster...and the forky dumpster.
It is getting ridiculous what she is doing with her life. She has no dignity at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm getting tired of her always playing a victim ...whatever happens to her is her own doing ffs😒
For the love of God, force her to go to therapy. I'm not following her at all, only looking at posts here and I'm exhausted by her emotional roller-coaster...and the forky dumpster.
It is getting ridiculous what she is doing with her life. She has no dignity at all.
Found a perfect summary of your words here.

C9441A9D-12EA-4313-B160-140339952F3B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Same here. She's calculatingly manipulative. Yes, her engagement didn't work out but she has the emotional intelligence of a brick so can't/won't deal with it.
Her sole purpose is to keep the money coming in-and she is completely dedicated to that purpose.
I don't feel any sympathy for her at all. She has never been relatable and never will be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She had talked about self-love and the fact that you have to love yourself first before being able to love others. Except that she thinks that the concept of self-love is about buying herself stuff whereas it’s so much more than material concerns. It also involved spiritual growth, accepting your emotions, becoming mindful etc.

As she doesn’t love herself, I assume she’s been looking for love from others, mainly strangers (so she won’t be judged as much as her friends and family would?), to fulfill and compensate for the hole in her heart, and to make her feel better for like what, 30 seconds? I understand how she’s been calling for help tacitly, but what I don’t get is how she’s been keeping her eyes closed in front of every obvious sign the Universe has been sending her for the past 2 years. It will be a long healing journey, but geez, you gotta start somewhere!

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry your Highness that you have to take the subway. What a huge degradation it must be to be surrounded by ordinary people 🙄

The guy looking at Bradley like « a selfie? Seriously? » 😁

1648979936729.jpeg

1648980047033.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Dimbobs is simply unable to be by herself it seems, constantly needing male attention and validation. Yeah the break up was pretty traumatic, I can definitely believe that. But it’s been nearly 2 years and she has only been regressing since then. She has the means to see the best therapist AND pursue her passions without having to work a 9-5 job, but she’s just vapid. She is uneducated and uncultured.

Back in 2018 I was at a point in life at which I couldn’t even be bothered to brush my hair in the morning, but with the help of family and friends I managed to get out of that hole and seek therapy. It saved me. I don’t know whether Dimbob’s loved ones are so oblivious that they don’t notice she’s miserable or they keep urging her but she doesn’t listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.