Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit off-topic, but I just read an article about Bradley talking about Caroline Flack for Mirror. Here’s some things he said.

View attachment 1166933

I find it weird to say he was her go to for her to talk instead of using the word « friend ». It makes the thing all about him, as if he was that important in her life.

No need to say how the « especially for a woman her age » (without the typo) is aberrant and so disrespectful.
Dude looks like 50 year old trying to look young and is commenting about woman's age? Wtf? Hope karma makes some notes ...
He is just a freaking creep and need to STFU for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think smart skin is on its way out too. So far it has been incredibly underwhelming, the products look unappealing, nobody knows about it outside of Tattle and their instagram account is a complete joke. Maybe this was her 'bad news' a while back.

Had a quick look at smart skin on companies house, if I'm not mistaken she seems to be losing money? She's in the minus.
Where did you get this info?

She doesn't have the full accounts disclosed. The income statement is not disclosed, only the balance sheet is. The income statement (P/L) is the the indicator as to whether she's making or losing money from a revenue/sales standpoint.

Reactions: 3
1648923940338.png

If you don't feel good, don't post, Queen of Fake.
Take a break from the social media, simple as that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The last time she posted deranged hair flip selfies in a tank top she was trying to get Forky’s attention while he was out partying with other girls. Now she has done the same and followed up with a post saying how tough this week has been… Seems like maybe Forky’s pulling away? She’s so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1167042
And this should explain the previous deranged selfie?? I don't think so.
Totally agree. If you don't feel good, don't post and don't make a fool of yourself, additionally half naked.
The fakest of smile lasts for 2 years now....

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1167042
Fakest smile I ever did see. Hard to say as all you’ve been doing is faking, and not only about your smile.

you only see 0,000001% of people’s real lives on here. 🙄 yes, that can be true, but as for her? We know a loooot of things that are so obvious.

What has been tough exactly? Finding someone to buy her crap? Going to a gifted, but so failed, hair appointment? Posting an AD every other day? Preparing a 6 week trip to Bali?

Gosh, she looks horrendous and so creepy in this selfie 🤢

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1167042
I don't give a flying fook Dimbobs. My Ukrainian couple are still holed up in Poland while their permission letter from the UK government is goodness knows where. That is tough. AND they keep thanking me for being so supportive.😭

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just watched the story. Geez, this is the most useless story she ever did. What the hell? Still looking for some comfort and compliments from the followers?

She looks SO creepy! I wouldn’t want to sit next to her 😰 especially seeing her doing this awkward story.

1648925558173.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate posts like that. Its like Instagram is not reality posts, 'my body doesn't really look like this' posts, then don't post it?

It is you Niomi who is pretending your life is wonderful when it's not. Not me. If it's not don't post online acting like it is because it is you that is causing the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A bit off-topic, but I just read an article about Bradley talking about Caroline Flack for Mirror. Here’s some things he said.

View attachment 1166933

I find it weird to say he was her go to for her to talk instead of using the word « friend ». It makes the thing all about him, as if he was that important in her life.

No need to say how the « especially for a woman her age » (without the typo) is aberrant and so disrespectful.
Yes, women expire for the Forkster at 30. Caroline isn't able to respond to confirm if they were actually good friends - or even friends at all. He is a user, he has even admitted to using Niomi by stating he went up to her on the tube to introduce himself as he was so impressed by her follower count on insta and youtube. He's a user!

View attachment 1167042
Uh oh. I think they're dunzo. Being dumped by the Fork - how embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 21
I had to look up Caroline as I don't know much about her but she was only 41 when she passed away, his comment about her looking good especially for her age is just atrocious. Also she's not here to confirm or deny anything he's saying, sharing stuff they bonded over personal things so that he gets attention is so crass.

Reactions: 33
Was in not 5 seconds ago she was living life on her ski trip?
Is fork not going to Bali? Who is going to Bali with Dimy?!

Reactions: 8
Was in not 5 seconds ago she was living life on her ski trip?
Is fork not going to Bali? Who is going to Bali with Dimy?!
She has friends who live in Bali. Bet they're counting the minutes until she arrives 🛩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they’re still seeing each other. The top 👚 Niomi is wearing in her woe me insta stories looks similar to the one the person is wearing in Bradder’s insta stories.

818CA3AE-D822-494C-943D-3A306DBC0879.jpeg

F3F8BC6F-97FD-4711-9EB1-5E41FAE41B10.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1167042
At least she finally agrees with us, her smile is so fake!!! This is such old school Facebook drama fishing, being mysterious about hardship hoping for people to say "pm me hun!! Xxx"

Does she not realise how tone deaf this will come across during a cost of living crisis and ongoing war? 🤢

Reactions: 31
Where did you get this info?

She doesn't have the full accounts disclosed. The income statement is not disclosed, only the balance sheet is. The income statement (P/L) is the the indicator as to whether she's making or losing money from a revenue/sales standpoint.
Oh I see! I was just looking at the balance sheet and saw that her equity was negative :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bradley saying Caroline looked good for her age...wow! This is coming from someone who is in their mid 20s and looks like he's pushing 45, the fugly git.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I sent her a DM when she first posted and no response. She must be really desperate to get rid of it 🙄
Probably looking for those offering money,
Dear Niomi, firstly huge fan! Would you take £3000 for it plus I'll pay the storage unit bill off for you. Your hair is amazing, blondes rule ammonite?! Oh moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.