Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay this has to be the third time this year that she has gone to the hairdresser. This is not normal.
Also a recap of her week (what we saw on IG):
- Came back from a weekend in France and went on a one night getaway in the cotswolds
- presumably went to her storage unit to take a picture of her furniture
- we didn't see any workout classes?!??! They must've stopped the freebies
- picked up noodles from her parents' home.
Wow. Stunning /sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed. I thought we were criticising Bradley's transphobia but it morphed into enabling it :rolleyes: I joined Tattle for the Niomi thread after she mocked followers who were asking why she wasn't plant-based anymore. I'm still wanting to know what her 'starting from the beginning' is... perhaps another haircut after Bali. I'm convinced Smart Skin is going to be discontinued because surely there would be a new product line in the works by now.

Reactions: 11
I think smart skin is on its way out too. So far it has been incredibly underwhelming, the products look unappealing, nobody knows about it outside of Tattle and their instagram account is a complete joke. Maybe this was her 'bad news' a while back.

Had a quick look at smart skin on companies house, if I'm not mistaken she seems to be losing money? She's in the minus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
FFS can someone hide the phone of this woman (acting like desperated teenager to get boy's likes) when she is alone in her shed ?? Wtf is she doing ...like what the eff is in her mind when she poses alone at home in front of the camera....I just can't. What a deranged chick...
And that deranged comment ? She needs to continue doing what ? She does nothing and is contributing to nothing, doing useless car ads from every possible company, being crappy with whatever she is doing...her skin care brand is a big joke. Like what the hell is she ??? Are we supposed to support and glorify a bland amoeba??? Give me a break and stop this nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah, this is what you usually wear at the beginning of spring in England while being at home.
California girl hair is calling for California girl style I guess:unsure:

Did Noodle took this pic?
View attachment 1166117
Poor noodle away from his family and forced to witness dimwits antics 😩 also what’s with the top love? Isn’t it cold in London right now? Your not in Bali yet!

Reactions: 12
Poor noodle away from his family and forced to witness dimwits antics 😩 also what’s with the top love? Isn’t it cold in London right now? Your not in Bali yet!
She has to show her body to get as many likes as possible. She even has to pull on her pants a bit so people tell her how skinny she is.

1648901800483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She has to show her body to get as many likes as possible. She even has to pull on her pants a bit so people tell her how skinny she is.

View attachment 1166454
It’s pretty sad I just can’t understand her constant need for validation, I wonder if her mum has ever told her to tone it down or even her friends. If my daughter was constantly posting pictures like this i would definitely be sitting her down and asking if she was ok

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pretty harsh, but very true for the most part 😊

View attachment 1166431
It was all going well until they mentioned Zoe. LMAO. Natural? With her rank stennies? Not desperate for attention when she forces people to praise her for the most basic tasks?

Let's face it, all the OG Brit Crew grew up to be rotten, spoiled adults who are completely lost and have no goals because they got easy money and adoration early on for doing absolutely nothing. Deep down they know they're imposters that don't deserve anything they've got.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
FFS can someone hide the phone of this woman (acting like desperated teenager to get boy's likes) when she is alone in her shed ?? Wtf is she doing ...like what the eff is in her mind when she poses alone at home in front of the camera....I just can't. What a deranged chick...
And that deranged comment ? She needs to continue doing what ? She does nothing and is contributing to nothing, doing useless car ads from every possible company, being crappy with whatever she is doing...her skin care brand is a big joke. Like what the hell is she ??? Are we supposed to support and glorify a bland amoeba??? Give me a break and stop this nonsense.
She is a terrible photographer. Of course she thinks being pretty is the most important when you take a picture, but no, Niomi, you actually LEARN how to take a picture. I love a good self-portrait, it's a real art - not talking about selfies here - and looking at her photo makes me cringe so so much. It's blurry, the light is bad, the filters are too heavy, she looks dead in the eye. 0/10

Reactions: 10
She's legit sitting at home alone shaking her hair and taking cringey pictures, ahahaha, wow... and that stupid staircase is in every picture because she's got 3 feet of living space. It looks like she lives in a lighthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She ought to be careful or she'll give herself whiplash... that would be an awkward one to explain to the doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A bit off-topic, but I just read an article about Bradley talking about Caroline Flack for Mirror. Here’s some things he said.

1648920674652.jpeg

I find it weird to say he was her go to for her to talk instead of using the word « friend ». It makes the thing all about him, as if he was that important in her life.

No need to say how the « especially for a woman her age » (without the typo) is aberrant and so disrespectful.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.