Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binary genders is a colonial construct šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

letā€™s see if Niomi can handle this extra Forky heat heā€™s *~MANinfesting~*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chocolate, if you're offended at one comment imagine how trans people and minorities feel when they are disrespected 24/7 and have to ask for acceptance/forgiveness/ whatever from strangers on the internet and the streets constantly. Niomi's boyfriend removed his post because he couldn't handle anyone discussing this fairly and apparently he's all about being fair, ha, imagine if he had to live the life he wishes for other people. You always come here defending her all the time which is fine, totally your freedom, but maybe a rave thread would be a better place as you clearly like Niomi and guess what, Brad comes with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
An Olympic swimmer said the stats between women & men for sports are between 10-30%. The 30% being weight lifting. People should be free to discuss that without you labelling it ā€œsimply gross and honestly sickeningā€. I find that very extremely extremely offensive. Sports competitions have always been split between those born male & female. People should very allowed to discuss that without descending into name calling.
Sorry but I find this post difficult to follow. The first sentence doesn't make any sense?
Also sports events haven't always been split between male and female- mixed swimming relays just one example. Mixed tennis doubles. The recent Irish female WINNING jockey.Etc

Life and norms evolve. I'm 70 and in my youth not once did I ever hear ' transgender' mentioned. Homosexuality was taboo- shame on society for that.
It definitely sickens me that people can sit in judgement over someone's choice to acknowledge exactly who they are and what gender they want to be. Their choice of sport should have no bearing in the bigger picture. Imagine a transgender ballet dancer, is that more acceptable to some? Why should it be ok for a transgender person to model lingerie/clothes- in a highly competitive model market- and not in competitive sport? Stereotypical perceptions of sport need to be binned. We live in a world that should be moving towards acceptance not judgement.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
His brain must be as smooth as an egg. I always think he can't get any worse and yet he always manages to get worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I find this post difficult to follow. The first sentence doesn't make any sense?
Also sports events haven't always been split between male and female- mixed swimming relays just one example. Mixed tennis doubles. The recent Irish female WINNING jockey.Etc

Life and norms evolve. I'm 70 and in my youth not once did I ever hear ' transgender' mentioned. Homosexuality was taboo- shame on society for that.
It definitely sickens me that people can sit in judgement over someone's choice to acknowledge exactly who they are and what gender they want to be. Their choice of sport should have no bearing in the bigger picture. Imagine a transgender ballet dancer, is that more acceptable to some? Why should it be ok for a transgender person to model lingerie/clothes- in a highly competitive model market- and not in competitive sport? Stereotypical perceptions of sport need to be binned. We live in a world that should be moving towards acceptance not judgement.
There's always a group in society being persecuted and oppressed, that wider society allows and accepts at the time. But we look back and see as unacceptable. Women, black people, Jews, gay people. Now it is trans people that are the target. And in fifty years time, trans people will be as accepted as anyone. And society will be persecuting another group.

What it shows is that actually we just need to stop being cunts and picking on groups and just accept people for what and who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
An Olympic swimmer said the stats between women & men for sports are between 10-30%. The 30% being weight lifting. People should be free to discuss that without you labelling it ā€œsimply gross and honestly sickeningā€. I find that very extremely extremely offensive. Sports competitions have always been split between those born male & female. People should very allowed to discuss that without descending into name calling.
So an undisclosed male person said that. Why am I not surprised?
Trans people go through the transgender process and need to take hormone suppressants and replacement so any advantage they will have due to their hormones is lowered. so your percentage there are incorrect. Also, how did this person calculate the percentages? Did he conduct any studies that gave him that percentages?
Also, I am sorry if you got offended, but don't you think it is more offensive/upsetting to be denied to do something just because you decided to follow through with something as challenging as changing your gender?

Lastly, did your swimmer calculate the percentages of advantage that having longer limbs gave swimmers or any other physiological aspect could have given anyone in their field? If you are taller, you can probably jump higher just as sometimes shorter people are faster in smaller burst because due to their physique they can be more agile. Isn't that a "biological advantage"? Yet nobody is calling out NBA players that are super tall, instead people are praising them for being the tallest dude in their team. Yet that is still a biological advantage in the sport.

Also, I am not sure why you are so upset by it. Transgender are a minority and surely not all of them want to be athletes. And I am pretty sure nobody is changing gender so that they can have a "biological advantage" over anyone.

It is like when I hear some people complaining about POC having better physique because the muscles show better on darker skin (I don't remember exactly what they said but it was something like that). So, I take it that that is also an "unfair biological advantage" and they should not take part to any bodybuilding competition, right? Because their skin color surely it is an unfair advantage, right? (I am being sarcastic).

Advantages are everywhere. A goal keeper will always be tall, but is that an "unfair biological advantage" because it means that shorter people cannot compete with them? No, it is just the way it is. The fact that a transgender person is being discriminated solely on the fact of being born with a different gender is transphobic within himself, and I am sorry if you find it is offensive but it is just the way it is. You cannot fight for equal rights amongst people and then discriminate someone, it is not the way it works.

Oh gosh is it?? Never heard of shelf stable Komb šŸ˜³ I only buy the refrigerated ones and never seen other kind, I go through phases when that's my only breakfast haha, this one is my fave. My current favorite breakfast is frozen gruyere and parm cheese souffles with a side salad lol, you bake it off into a cloud. They are for one person and legit my current obsession, I'm always tempted to bake two lol.

View attachment 1165376
yeah in Uk is pretty rare to find refrigerated ones from my experience. Not sure if anything changed over the past few years as I switched to kefir a long time ago, a brand makes a coconut one that is pretty nice!

Reactions: 17
If anything Forky is all into advantages, I mean he's "dating" Niomi and their combined 2 million followers that he now gets to sell his stuff to.

Before I met my current boyfriend (together 8 years this year), I was dating another guy very briefly. It was during the summer, we were both extremely attracted to each other but looking back, it was a toxic relationship lol. Anyways, I really liked him and was hoping it would go beyond a physical relationship but in hindsight it wasn't something he was interested in. After just two-three intensive months, instead of actually dumping me over text or phone, he just started pretending like I didn't exist and what we had done together had actually never happened. It didn't take long for me to realise what was going on (I mean, it wasn't hard to lol) so I stepped away as well because it's humiliating having to go through that. Long story short, I can see Forky doing something similar, not actually formally breaking up but just pretending like nothing had ever happened and just continuously distancing himself.
Ugh I could have written this. Seems like it's a common behaviour amongst men, I'm sorry you had to go through this as well. I wish I was as strong as you to distance myself as well but I kept chasing like a fool until he had to treat me, quite frankly, like tit and it hit me like a ton of bricks and I had no choice but to walk away. Glad to hear you're in a better relationship now :)

• Heart
She could just donate to charity (BHF for example, they even come and pick it all up), or a refuge for victims of domestic abuse, or Ukrainian refugees. What a greedy witch :unsure:
She's Women for Women Ambassador for goodness sake.

Reactions: 14
She's Women for Women Ambassador for goodness sake.
And she treats it like her millionth invisalign.
"I don't care I will get a new one and be paid for it once again"

The lack of respect she shows in that area is so insulting that they should cut any references of her immediately.
Lazy ass and narcissistic Princess...she is going to Bali, nothing matters anymore. Like if people care about you and your 30th birthday dumbo šŸ„±

Reactions: 12
Yeah, this is what you usually wear at the beginning of spring in England while being at home.
California girl hair is calling for California girl style I guess:unsure:

Did Noodle took this pic?
hair.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
His brain must be as smooth as an egg. I always think he can't get any worse and yet he always manages to get worse.
Yeah, this is what you usually wear at the beginning of spring in England while being at home.

View attachment 1166117
Look inspired Girls Aloud circa 2002?

1648889741760.png

Seriously, how was she embarrassed by pink socks but not by these pics? Especially the ones with her hair in a blur like she's her own sexual fantasy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1166117
Every time she's alone for an evening, her only hobby is putting on a strapless top and taking cringy selfies šŸ˜‚ poor noodle must have been like
get me back to Sussex

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Me? Fishing for compliments? Stop being mean, I am not! Absolutely not. Iā€™m all about embracing the natural look, no forced pose, no filter, never. I show you my hair, because I got SO MANY questions about it. Itā€™s not my fault.

1648892310897.png

1648892320858.png

Besides, this moron canā€™t stop complaining and whining about the weather, but ends up wearing this? Stupid brat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The thing I canā€™t get my head around with posts like these, is how sheā€™s not embarrassed to be revealing to the entire world how immensely seriously she takes herself? To me, thatā€™s the ultimate cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She doesnā€™t seem that happy about the result. I donā€™t see any difference from the last time she went to Larry King, except that her hair is just clean now.

1648892877917.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The difference is in the filter she used. Noodles took blurry pictures so her hair appears less white, less damaged. At this point, I will probably let my hair live their lives during 3-4 months before touching it again.

Reactions: 7
The difference is in the filter she used. Noodles took blurry pictures so her hair appears less white, less damaged. At this point, I will probably let my hair live their lives during 3-4 months before touching it again.
Even with the filter, I wouldnā€™t say her hair is Ā« beautiful Ā». Itā€™s just hair, a bit more clean and a bit more styled, but thatā€™s it.

Reactions: 9
šŸ™„šŸ™„ can we move on? This is a Niomi thread and the original discussion was based on something Forky said anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.