Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the title of the video in which she hides the peanut butter? I just re-watched the infamous "smoothie bowl weather" one and, omg, Joe totally dodged a bullet!

Reactions: 6
I think Forky suits the chavvy family really well...

Does anyone know the title of the video in which she hides the peanut butter? I just re-watched the infamous "smoothie bowl weather" one and, omg, Joe totally dodged a bullet!
It was a packing for India one...

Reactions: 8
Forky fits right in with her family. They’re all tacky “new” money more concerned with their tax breaks and trips to Ibiza than anything else going on in the world. Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun but her step father was manning the DJ booth at one point. Forky behaviour. Also a club party to celebrate a restaurant? That choice confuses me.

I was thinking when I was watching her instagram stories yesterday, she makes it so obvious when she’s not at home and goes so far as to share exactly where she’s gonna be instead. She’s extremely lucky nothing has happened yet with stalking or a robbery. It’s very easy to find the address of her new home and watch her insta to know when she won’t be there. And not just that, if someone were trying to find her, she told her 1 million+ followers exactly where she would be on Saturday night and showed herself en route there. So dumb.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh another Covid party, nice.

Yeah that's kinda dangerous especially for a girl who lives alone... she shares way too much and there are some real psychos out there who need very little encouragement.

Reactions: 12
Oh another Covid party, nice.

Yeah that's kinda dangerous especially for a girl who lives alone... she shares way too much and there are some real psychos out there who need very little encouragement.
I mean, she is a prick but covid restrictions have ended in England now so 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Will she shut up already about the war? racism didn't end with the black squares on instagram, this war is not gonna end with stories of blue and yellow skies..

Reactions: 17
Lol as if restrictions mean anything. Covid is still here.
Regardless restrictions have ended so people are free to go to activities like normal and move on with life? Judge her on a lot of things, but there’s nothing wrong with her being at a party now

Reactions: 20
Regardless restrictions have ended so people are free to go to activities like normal and move on with life? Judge her on a lot of things, but there’s nothing wrong with her being at a party now
The world has changed, there's no "going back to normal" parties like this can be an unnecessary gamble that let's face it isn't even worth it. Charlotte is a nurse and this stuff is contagious, if she brings it back to work with her it can harm other people, not just her, so your freedom in this case affects other people.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hi, gals. Me and my family is fine. Today I sat in a bomb shelter for the first time in my life. It wasn’t as scary as I thought, I was surrounded with awesome ppl and we laughed a lot (that’s also my coping mechanism). My cat acted like a hero, she was quiet and calm.
we are fighting, we are winning! 100K civilians joined an army!

I know you all from different countries here, I wanna say thank you, who shared posts on SM, who went to protests, went to supporting gatherings, made donations, signed petitions…!
Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦💪🏻♥

• Heart
Reactions: 153
Hi, gals. Me and my family is fine. Today I sat in a bomb shelter for the first time in my life. It wasn’t as scary as I thought, I was surrounded with awesome ppl and we laughed a lot (that’s also my coping mechanism). My cat acted like a hero, she was quiet and calm.

I know you all from different countries here, I wanna say thank you, who shared posts on SM, who went to protests, went to supporting gatherings, made donations, signed petitions…!
Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦💪🏻♥
Julie, you're such a brave soul, relieved that you are okay and your kitty too my goodness.. I think of you many times a day, thank you for letting us know that you're safe and sound! You guys will win this I know it!! xo

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The world has changed, there's no "going back to normal" parties like this can be an unnecessary gamble that let's face it isn't even worth it. Charlotte is a nurse and this stuff is contagious, if she brings it back to work with her it can harm other people, not just her, so your freedom in this case affects other people.
My point is valid. She isn’t doing anything wrong now, she’s going out like thousands of people. We must all make our own decisions about the right thing now, Charlotte included.

Reactions: 20

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦💪🏻♥
Thinking of you and your family (and cat! ❤) I'm so glad that you're OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦💪🏻♥
Thinking of you 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My point is valid. She isn’t doing anything wrong now, she’s going out like thousands of people. We must all make our own decisions about the right thing now, Charlotte included.
She has been going out like this for a year now, you're acting like it's her first night out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought that was an early 2000s pic of Niomi and Charlotte. They look so dated.
They will read this as they look like 18 year olds 🤪

Apparently the noughties and their low rise, flared jeans are coming back, so we can expect niomi to be shilling some organic cotton version of those in the glass shed sometime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Nimbecile reads here she would think that the blue of tattle and the yellow of the emojis are the universe's way of thinking of Ukraine.. Oh moon!
Where is Forky in all of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.