Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would definitively replace those door glasses and put nice curtains.
if she wants some privacy, she can add shutters (which i find not so common when i visited London), she can have sliding shutters, persian shutters to get some light or even rolling shutters.
1645613009694.png

1645613265769.png

Reactions: 14
It is confirmed. Naked butts 2.0 are coming.... :ROFLMAO:...there was also a sign, so it must be that way.

30.png
sign.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OK now I have to ask: how many skies do you see?

View attachment 1082113
This picture proves there's literally no natural light penetrating her property even when the sun is beaming. That place must feel like a freezer (no direct sunlight to provide heat and located at ground floor level). She won't change the windows because I'm suspecting some of the adjacent properties can easily take a peak into hers via their 1st or 2nd level. What a bad purchase.

Reactions: 17
As expected…
1645614887139.jpeg

She said she just had a call with her friend named Sophie who lives in Bali. I assume she asked her to let her and Bradley stay at her place so they won’t spend a penny for a hotel 🤢

Also, this 👇🏻 what is this about? What would you blame someone for that? Can you for once not be so control freak? Their life, their choices! (Meanwhile, she posted stories about a cat and her fringe… As @Lionsden said, content creator at her finest!)

1645615115094.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to take pictures of every single hour as well and see a sign in it, it will definitively guide my life.

I can't wait to be tonight at 21:12. Is it a sign of self-reflection ?!

That shed looks awful. The privacy windows don’t help the vibe.
I would also add 1 or 2 roof windows in her living room to bring light.

Reactions: 7
In true influencet fashion, she's going to Bali. Even in her travel choices, I find her bland. Nothing against Bali but every influencer has been there like 4 times...

Reactions: 21
In true influencet fashion, she's going to Bali. Even in her travel choices, I find her bland. Nothing against Bali but every influencer has been there like 4 times...
I predict a Thailand fruit festival soon, too. Ideal for the both of them. Niomi can just munch on fruits all day and Forky can google the health benefits of eating durian with a fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is her 3rd time in Bali. According to her youtube page she has been to Bali in 2015 and 2019.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What a sad life to live when the only thing she will think about now is Bali and her 30th birthday...
Content : whining sad tired whining, BALI SO HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MOON UNIVERSE, whining whining tired sad....and repeat .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.