Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These posts inspired me because I think I have figured out Niomi’s content. It’s the daily weather forecast! 🌧 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just found an article about her, back in 2015. So much hypocrisy and lies already back then. Here’s an overview:
Looks like the gleam team arranged an interview with this newspaper and Nimnim told them exactly what she was meant to say. Terrible management.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I just found an article about her, back in 2015. So much hypocrisy and lies already back then. Here’s an overview:
View attachment 1083055

View attachment 1083056

View attachment 1083058

View attachment 1083061

" It is never really about me and my private life."

I would want to hear Joe`s stance on this statement so so bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I had a feeling her lengthy post was a PR move - is she trying to make headlines again?

Reactions: 9
WTF? An oxygen chamber? That's the most boujee thing I've ever seen right up there with the cryotherapy trend from a few years ago. And wtf is she even healing?!

Reactions: 23
WTF? An oxygen chamber? That's the most boujee thing I've ever seen right up there with the cryotherapy trend from a few years ago. And wtf is she even healing?!
Her fried hair and her flat ass. And her bruised ego maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Googling this oxygen stuff, I really wish Doctor Smart would stop advertising this stuff!

" When body tissue is injured, it may require more oxygen to heal. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing in oxygen at a high pressure to help fight infection and induce wound healing. "

" Your treatment might be delayed if you have a cold or other illness such as high blood pressure, fever, frequent loose stools or any flu-like symptoms. If a patient has a cold, it could affect their ability to clear their ears, which could lead to inner ear injury,” DeLeon says. "

" 2. Certain medications should be avoided ahead of time.

Oxygen may change the effects of certain medications. While receiving therapy, there are a handful of medications that cannot be taken in combination with this treatment, such as some chemotherapies, a topical ointment used for wounds and a medicine that prevents alcohol intake in patients with a history of alcohol abuse.

Be sure to speak with your physician and health care providers in advance to discuss any drugs you’re taking."

" In very rare cases, seizures or a collapsed lung can occur due to the treatment, and it can potentially increase the progression of cataracts.

“A collapsed lung would only occur if the patient had emphysema or another lung disease where air could get trapped in small blebs (a blister filled with fluid) and burst with the pressure changes. But this is extremely, extremely rare,” Haase assures."

https://healthblog.uofmhealth.org/h...e-receiving-hyperbaric-oxygen-chamber-therapy

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, also I have Indonesian roots. You cannot imagine how much I am already 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She will just find a weird way of making it all about her, not even understanding Indonesian mentality, food or culture, particularly Bali‘s mentality, food or culture. And don‘t get me even started on the thought of someone like Forky behaving like a douchebag without an ounce of respect as he did in Mauritius. All in me just wants to protect Bali from these two.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh my god, also I have Indonesian roots. You cannot imagine how much I am already 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She will just find a weird way of making it all about her, not even understanding Indonesian mentality, food or culture, particularly Bali‘s mentality, food or culture. And don‘t get me even started on the thought of someone like Forky behaving like a douchebag without an ounce of respect as he did in Mauritius. All in me just wants to protect Bali from these two.
For sure she’s gonna belittle Bali by saying how surprised she is to find this or that. I’m worried about the persons she’s gonna treat badly as she usually does in a haughty, passive-aggressive way.

Reactions: 9
Since she went to Bali with Joe and had her "Never been Happier" video this will be "Never been Happier #2" with Forky. Gag. I wonder if they google places that are struggling with tourism during Covid and national disasters and ask for freebies from them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For sure she’s gonna belittle Bali by saying how surprised she is to find this or that. I’m worried about the persons she’s gonna treat badly as she usually does in a haughty, passive-aggressive way.
She will gush about the kindness of the locals (hotel staff).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Since she went to Bali with Joe and had her "Never been Happier" video this will be "Never been Happier #2" with Forky. Gag. I wonder if they google places that are struggling with tourism during Covid and national disasters and ask for freebies from them.
Oh man I already feel the shitstorm.
Hoping for a miracle she will be off from IG until that time ...any miracle pleeeeaaase.
Screenshot_20220223-214053_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 5
So awkward to go back to a place she already went to with her ex. She could have chosen another destination for her birthday, but I guess she’s sending a message to Joe (for a change 🙄).

You would think she wants to do new things with her new boyfriend, that none of them has already tried out and which would be their memories, but no, she’d rather recreate what she already knows with another man. Just like their trip to Paris. One place, two boyfriends.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.