Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
Reading the comments on the post shows people are still calling her out.

It’s so insane to be a female influencer and say “would a man have this happening to him?”, probably not because a man probably wouldn’t have made it. It’s an industry built on the backs of successful women, most famous and successful influencers are women, she comes from a group of YouTubers where Zoella had more followers than all the men in the group put together.

It infuriates me so much when people use gender, race and sexuality as a means to ignore valid criticism because it invalidates the actual struggles faced by those groups and makes it difficult to get people on side that don’t think they have struggles. Imagine trying to convince someone that women still have it rough because this white, attractive millionaire was sent on a free holiday with her rich boyfriend and got some bad comments questioning her morals and ethics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I’m so tired of spoiled influencers crying “anti-feminism” whenever anyone offers valid criticism in a comment. Feminism has nothing to do with blindly following those who share your genitalia.

Feminism is about one thing and one thing only — equal rights for men and women. It’s really not any deeper than that.

Same as we think Bradley is a total embarrassment we’re also able to equally think Niomi is one too. 👍

Can you imagine if those of us who live in the real world and work real jobs cried out that someone was “anti-feminist” because they didn’t like a presentation or report we did 🤣😂 The many women who paved the way for us to have equal rights weren’t fighting so hard for our comment sections to be all butterflies and brown nosing.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Niomi doesn’t seem to get that literally the only thing enviable about her life is the money. It’s not that people are jealous of ‘her’ at all. She is clearly a deeply unhappy person, she has no genuine or meaningful friendships to speak of, a dickhead ‘boyfriend’ who appears to have an IQ of about 65, skinny because she has a literal eating disorder, bizarre ‘career’ with no longevity and has seen her resort to shilling mops in recent years - really fulfilling! Yeah people want to be financially stable and after the pandemic especially it’s difficult seeing others flaunting an abundance of ‘things’ that they didn’t have to work for but in the round who actually wants the life she has? The money can’t be divorced from everything else because those things are likely side effects in part from the weird lifestyle she has. How many people would genuinely even want her money if it meant having everything else she has (or doesn’t have) because I honestly wouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
What a shocker that an influencer.... oops, sorry, I meant content creator of course, who caters to a female audience and whose following are mostly women gets comments by almost only women. The negative comments AND the positive ones are mostly by women. Or as her charming Forky calls them, "females".

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Nitfey

VIP Member
I'm in Poland ...and I'm just stressed and scared AF. I can't even imagine our dear friends in ukraine fear ....
When it hits so close our home it is even more difficult to understand this cruel world. 💔 all of a sudden it becomes so real...
Praying for a peaceful end of this madness . Sending love to all!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Robot2350

Chatty Member
First time poster, long time lurker.
Why is everyone kissing Niomi's ass in the lastest post? And everyone saying she works hard? These days she doesn't seem to do anything besides walk around London aimlessly and go on free gifted holidays?

Callan

VIP Member
Thank you for the thread! :)

So far Niomi has spend more time whining and defending herself than she has ever done for all the women ambassador things she's part of. I have never seen her fight this hard for anyone but her own right to gifted trips, showing her butt and having Trump supporter Forky go off on women for having opinions. As a woman I feel that my rights are being taken away when I'm told to support women or else I'm a problem. Choice is freedom.

• Heart

pipinGO

The majority of influencers, Nims included, in a weird way made themselves the product/service to be ‘consumed’ by the followers/customers.

So I find it absolutely normal for the ‘customers’ to leave both positive and negative comments.

It’s like buying any product online. You’ll see all kinds of reviews. But never does a company go up in arms when they see a bunch of 1 star/bad reviews (like ‘omg I feel bullied and shamed because no one likes my vacuums’ or something 🤪)

• Haha
  • Heart

oshare

VIP Member
I don't understand what people don't like about Tattle. I understand for influencers it's not the best place as we joke around a lot, too, but from what I always see and read here and on different threads as well is a lot of people with good hearts, who try to educate each other, to hold people accountable in the best way possible. I also often see a lot of heartfelt, real, raw and open comments, also when people are envious or jealous and openly admit to this. People gloss over a lot of the actual conversations happening here and just see a bunch of people "talking crap" about their faves, but, in my opinion, that's not the reality of this forum. At least not the threads that I visit. Of course there are some rotten apples, but that's something you get anywhere. We are able to debate and have actual conversations.
I think a lot of people are here are smart, educated, willing to listen, share, explore, open up and to be considerate and mindful.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Callan

VIP Member
forky’s 3 go-tos in an argument:
- wow
- you have a problem
- you need help

…sensational
I don't even feel that he truly cares about her, he's enamored with her booty and her followers... any Nims criticism is a dig at his accomplishment of finally being with her so that he can get up on another step of some narcissistic ladder he's on. It's all an ego trip. How dare people critique his current catch lol, it's a dig at him! He calls her a machine all the time, not a kindred soul he bonds with..... He's a personal trainer that can't string a sentence together and his advice sounds like a drunk text send at 3am, he's not Gandhi, Jesus or Mozart, he's not changing the world. He's a parasite with a big mouth and sadly really bad influence on her.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I change my mind on this daily/might be unpopular but I am soooo tired of influencers telling audiences to donate without saying whether they've done so themselves...yesterday I donated 2/3 of my disposable income to Ukraine, Niomi has way more money than I will ever have, has she donated anything at all? Or is she just asking those who follow her, who are unlikely to have the same resources she has, to donate? This applies to most influencers and isn't Niomi specific obviously. I know some might find it crass when influencers say they've donated or show proof etc and I used to agree but now I want to know whether they're willing to part with their own barely-earned cash when they're asking us to.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Trolls get banned from tattle all the time, if someone comes to disrupt and ignore warnings they're booted. Trying to disrupt an online community is the dictionary definition of trolling, not people commenting on public figures.

People sign up all the time to be some morality police and defend influencers, in the bin they go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello there!
Long time lurker, found tattle after the break up with Joe. I followed only Niomi out of all the Britcrew, because I saw something in her, but actually cannot remember anymore what exactly?
Anyway, I never commented on her posts or send her a message or anything. Instead I liked some of her old content when she was still single and then with Joe.

But through finding Tattle, it really opened my eyes, how two-faced she is and generally helped me to see two sides that comes with influencerism. I liked one of the critical but still neutrally and politely voiced comments and GOT BLOCKED!? I mean, as so many already have pointed out right before me, she has such a nice following with how they sincerely address constructive criticism and even their concerns with her, but she just cannot take it right?

• Wow
Reactions: 45

TheGlossy

VIP Member
IG can request providing an ID before validating your account (I believe Facebook has this protocol in place already), but as far as "joining the Internet" goes, it's almost impossible to regulate with the existence of public Wifi, VPNs and other various technicalities. Your broadband provider sure requests your ID when setting up your contract.

No one on this thread (or on Niomi's IG) supports bullying. As far as I can see, the comments left on her IG are not vile comments meant to shame her (as compared to the usual "you're ugly", "you're fat" etc that you can see all over IG / Twitter). The criticism I saw on her IG was quite polite and simply illustrated opinions in a civilized manner. No one called her names or insulted her. She is acting as though people are bullying her mercilessly, but it is simply not the case. When you release a song, a movie, a book, a product, you receive good and bad reviews publicly. It's part of working in a client facing business (because yes, she works in a client facing business given she has a sales / promotion function on behalf of all the brands she represents). She simply has unrealistic expectations.

Last edited:
  • Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
Niomi:
1645469027413.jpeg

Also Niomi:
1645469102037.jpeg

And finally, Niomi be like « these supplements are so effective, look at my hair! ». The hair looks so dry, it didn’t undo by itself, she had to use her hands. Great job at doing sponsored posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
1645469189038.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

kalechips

VIP Member
I was just looking through her comments section and saw this mention of Tattle on there - does anyone remember this person commenting?
… I’m kind of annoyed at the slander lol
That person probably just inadvertently sent a bunch of people to this thread

• Haha

larin_ree

Niomi Smart, Championing the rights of female “content creators” since never

View attachment 1075269
"Taken a lot of shit" aka people have been honest about the bubble you're living in. Many of the comments on her post are incredibly kind and constructive, for her to refer to them like this just furthers the point that she's so extremely detached from reality

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
God I bet Joe has some tales to tell about her behind the scenes. I bet Fredward saw her for what she really is immediately, siblings can always tell.

• Heart